News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

i got this copy of Dark Age of Camelot at a second hand shop for $5 and it came with a really cool poster.

im thinking about getting it framed but ive never had a creased poster framed before and im not sure how that would look.

also i'm running out of places to hang shit.

VuBawlsClock

sorry bb10, maybe you can get a bloodbourne machine to play bloodbourne on
Fuck anonfrog

AnkhClock

Quote from: Losperman on October 07, 2015, 02:59:13 AM
I keep almost clicking the "Remove Topic" button because it's where the "Quote" used to be.

Anyway, I'm finna get my next tattoo(s) soon. Probably going to do a half sleeve, adding Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy to my Catwoman.

Classic Harley or new version?

Losperman

Quote from: AnkhClock on October 07, 2015, 02:11:21 PM
Quote from: Losperman on October 07, 2015, 02:59:13 AM
I keep almost clicking the "Remove Topic" button because it's where the "Quote" used to be.

Anyway, I'm finna get my next tattoo(s) soon. Probably going to do a half sleeve, adding Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy to my Catwoman.

Classic Harley or new version?

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Losperman on October 07, 2015, 02:59:13 AMAnyway, I'm finna get my next tattoo(s) soon. Probably going to do a half sleeve, adding Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy to my Catwoman.
can you add strawberry clock next to poison ivy? that would be awesome.

SBC being a fruit/part of a plant and all...

Quote from: VuBawlsClock on October 07, 2015, 08:33:33 AM
sorry bb10, maybe you can get a bloodbourne machine to play bloodbourne on
but PS4 is sooo expensive! do you play PS3? or any clock?

Quote from: Losperman on October 07, 2015, 05:27:40 PM
classic harley
sexy.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

So I made $300 in 2 days at Cracked. Couple more like that and I can get this laptop replaced and start making movies again.

The movie I started to make ties in the current state of our community with last year's House of Haunted collab... Our deterioration being a direct result of Pop killing God.

With Pop in self imposed exile, P-Cat and BB must carry on the mantle of the Clockbustaz as a new threat rises.

Losperman

Quote from: pop-tart on October 09, 2015, 01:18:23 AM
So I made $300 in 2 days at Cracked. Couple more like that and I can get this laptop replaced and start making movies again.

The movie I started to make ties in the current state of our community with last year's House of Haunted collab... Our deterioration being a direct result of Pop killing God.

With Pop in self imposed exile, P-Cat and BB must carry on the mantle of the Clockbustaz as a new threat rises.

:rockin:

PhantomCatClock

I enjoy both the surface irony of a ghost trying to resurrect the CLockbustaz and the symbolic irony of the CC's deterioration being combated by someone so lazy it's only a matter of time before I actually shit my pants from putting off toilet trips

That said, I've been working on a thirty minute flash off and on for about a year, now, and I have maybe three or four minutes done (this is from one month of work; I'm positive I could finish it in two or three if I'd only do it)

RobClock

New Gamera film revealed
[u2]8HH0k_HNjBA[/u2]

Very excited.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: pop-tart on October 09, 2015, 01:18:23 AM

im very excited about this.

''i shall defend clocktopia during your absence, here, in the northern walls!''

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Yomuchan

Hey BB10, whats your favorite kind of sword? Knightsword? Katana? Katar? Scimitar? Short?

Losperman

Motivation is so much harder to find this semester. Dang nab it.

Slurpee

AnkhClock

Quote from: Yomuchan on October 11, 2015, 07:57:08 AM
Hey BB10, whats your favorite kind of sword? Knightsword? Katana? Katar? Scimitar? Short?

Pork Sword

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: Losperman on October 11, 2015, 10:53:44 AM
Motivation is so much harder to find this semester. Dang nab it.

career plan: become hooker, find scrotivation

BilliardBall10

excellent question, yomuchan!

i usually like longswords, or a nice gladius sword, but i would also like to buy a samurai's sword, a katana perhaps.
but both my irl epic reenaction sword, and my BB10-stories sword, is the longsword.
it has a long reach for battles, and its light enough to carry with one hand.

however claymores are also very impressive, although a bit too heavy to use easily.

Losperman

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on October 11, 2015, 06:29:44 PM
career plan: become hooker, find scrotivation

First I think "who would want to pay to have sex with me?" Then I think "well, probably not people I would want to have sex with." And, finally, "wait, what the hell is scrotiv-ohhh I get it."

Yomuchan

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on October 11, 2015, 08:07:22 PM

excellent question, yomuchan!

i usually like longswords, or a nice gladius sword, but i would also like to buy a samurai's sword, a katana perhaps.
but both my irl epic reenaction sword, and my BB10-stories sword, is the longsword.
it has a long reach for battles, and its light enough to carry with one hand.

however claymores are also very impressive, although a bit too heavy to use easily.

Allright, then longsword as a main weapon, and a wakizashi as a side weapon, then.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: Losperman on October 12, 2015, 01:05:21 AM
"well, probably not people I would want to have sex with."

That's why it's a job and not you being a playboy

Speaking of, I called into work sick for the first time (there's nothing wrong with me) and I felt bad about it at first, but GODDDD DAAAAAAMN I feel so good now. This was my best idea all year. Time to never do this again, even if I'm actually sick, so I can save it for emergency fuckits