News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

Quote from: pop-tart on November 24, 2015, 07:40:52 PM
So this Selena Gomez song is on that's all like 'I wanna look good for you.." talking about how she's likes getting dolled up to keep her man in check.

I say to my ladyfriend 'you used to be like that but now you've gotten too comfortable and don't care,' pointing out how she wears baggy clothes and a ponytail around my place (while getting all gussied up for work everyday.)

She says 'well, I shave my kitty... that's just for you, baby.'

'No. You shave your kitty for yourself. Because you know it increases your chances of getting kitty kisses. Don't even..'

This is romance.

indeed.

also, seeing her first reply, i was going to say ''oooh pops, you got burned!'', but your next reply was so true and awesome, that im gonna say to your girl: ''OOHHH YOU GOT BURNED BY POPS, GIRL!'' (just saying, plz dont get offended by this my good sir pop-tart)

yeah.

also i hate giving sushi to a girl. i hate it so much that i try to avoid it at all costs.
mainly because its dirty and it (sometimes) smells bad.
i try to persuade them in having a bath before we ''go''.
sometimes it works, (as a romantic/intimate thing we do together), sometimes it doesnt.

yup.

but i really dont like 'sushi'.

to be fair, im very clean myself, so the ladies shouldn't complaint. (also i do not demand them to give me a 'hot-dog' too often, so there's that as well).

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

I've mentioned before, Tuesday is usually our designated fuck day. So she usually makes sure she's showered and all. She's sleeping in my bed right now. She's probably expecting me to wake her up but quite honestly, I'm stressed this week from work and don't feel like doing anything but sleeping right now.

I don't mind going down on her. Turning her on obviously turns me on. But she's spoiled as hell. She either doesn't reciprocate or will only do it for a couple of minutes (whereas I was down under long enough for "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" to play through.) The ruse is always the same... "*moan" I need you inside of me..." No. You're just being a brat.

Sushi, lol.

pop-tart

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on November 22, 2015, 08:57:31 AM
PS: noone commented on BP-clock's great drawing of the street fighter girl. (han juri i think?)
shame on you, folks!

I've been working, geeesh.

Quote from: RECREATIONAL_ANAL on November 17, 2015, 08:49:01 PM
I'm trying to learn to use ink

Super-cool, man. What materials do you use?

VCRClock

Quote from: pop-tart on November 25, 2015, 01:16:04 AM
(whereas I was down under long enough for "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" to play through.)

baby you know i'll do whatever it takes to turn you on

but if i'm the one putting in work... we listen to my playlist *puts on yngwie malmsteen*
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

BilliardBall10

I've mentioned before, Tuesday is usually our designated fuck day. So she usually makes sure she's showered and all. She's sleeping in my bed right now. She's probably expecting me to wake her up but quite honestly, I'm stressed this week from work and don't feel like doing anything but sleeping right now.

I don't mind going down on her. Turning her on obviously turns me on. But she's spoiled as hell. She either doesn't reciprocate or will only do it for a couple of minutes (whereas I was down under long enough for "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" to play through.) The ruse is always the same... "*moan" I need you inside of me..." No. You're just being a brat.

Sushi, lol.
aha, yes, i understand. you are correct.

its nice to have fun with your GF and to always do nice things to eachother.

however i always try to persuade my GF to be clean while we are going in action.
its the proper thing to do.

also
(whereas I was down under long enough for "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" to play through.)
lol! good one! also, i really like that song. iron butterfly!

Quote from: pop-tart on November 25, 2015, 01:25:39 AM
Quote from: BilliardBall10 on November 22, 2015, 08:57:31 AM
PS: noone commented on BP-clock's great drawing of the street fighter girl. (han juri i think?)
shame on you, folks!

I've been working, geeesh.
my ''angry'' post was aimed at innactive people in the CC who lurk all the time, but never post.
it wasn't aimed at you; you are a busy person and i respect that.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

My entire steam wishlist is on sale for 50-90% off. God damn it.

Losperman

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Losperman

Quote from: FloundermanClock on November 25, 2015, 09:43:50 PM

Any recommendations?
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

pop-tart

Quote from: VCRClock on November 25, 2015, 03:48:01 PM
but if i'm the one putting in work... we listen to my playlist *puts on yngwie malmsteen*

I wonder if I could get away with this.

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on November 25, 2015, 06:08:46 PM
inactive people in the CC.

I'll make a Clockmas movie, for sure. I'm considering taking my vacation in February so I can do Flash Flood and bring glory back to the CC.

VuBawlsClock

ill be working on Christmas. Aw.
Fuck anonfrog

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Anyone watching OnePunchMan? This shit's my jam right now.

Quote from: Losperman on November 26, 2015, 01:18:35 AM
Quote from: FloundermanClock on November 25, 2015, 09:43:50 PM

Any recommendations?
Axiom Verge is incredible so far and I'm enjoying Talos Principle a lot as well. I think Legend of Grimrock 1 and 2 are both on sale those are a lot of fun, though I've already got em. Anyways here's everything I bought

Axiom Verge
Alien Isolation
LISA
Retro City Rampage
SOMA
NaissanceE
The Stanley Parable
Transistor

They all looked pretty great or I had been meaning to get them anyways. and I'll probably get more. I'll bet half my library is on sale too but I'm not sure which ones, if you see Zeno Clash Penumbra or Psychonauts get those for sure. Pretty much anything that could be described as an adventure, an rpg, or an exploration game is on sale right now so just look around I guess. I still might get Stick of Truth and some other things.

Quote from: VuBawlsClock on November 26, 2015, 07:16:57 AM
damn that is some suck

Quote from: pop-tart on November 26, 2015, 01:33:30 AM
I'll make a Clockmas movie, for sure. I'm considering taking my vacation in February so I can do Flash Flood and bring glory back to the CC.
Hell yes poptarts gonna save clockmas. I haven't so much as doodled in almost a year I'm so awful.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: VuBawlsClock on November 25, 2015, 06:46:21 PM
why are you angry at me bb10
im not mad at you! i am mad at those evil lurkers! arghh!!
you are an awesome person and you work all the time, so that ''mad at lurkers'' thing does not apply to you.

Quote from: Losperman on November 26, 2015, 01:17:54 AM
Wait, bb10's mad at me?
no! GRRRRR! YRAGRHRJRG GRRRR!
sup losperman?

Quote from: pop-tart on November 26, 2015, 01:33:30 AM
Quote from: BilliardBall10 on November 25, 2015, 06:08:46 PM
inactive people in the CC.

yay! you will save clockmass... again! :)

Quote from: VuBawlsClock on November 26, 2015, 07:16:57 AM
sorry to hear that. this sucks.
i wish the best for you, my friend!

pop-tart

I work every major holiday. Christmas is the only day we're closed.

Not that I'm comparing what I do to Vu's job. Thank you for all you do, bud.

As for Clockmas, I was trying to decide what to make. I started a holiday movie last year with Mello that we never finished.. thought about picking that up (still might.)

Then I was driving to work and it hit me. Why not do TWELVE movies.. counting down the 12 days of Clockmas?

It shall be done.

PhantomCatClock

Yeah, in 2012 or '13 I had the idea to do 25 movies in one advent calendar Flash and thought, 'Why not do that?'

The answer, of course, was, 'because then I'd have to make 25 movies and one is an achievement for me'

pop-tart

I thought you were a menorah kinda guy?

PhantomCatClock

Pop, Pop, Pop. Christmas, like sex, sells.

plus, no, we celebrate christmas and just talk about hanukkah/do the decorations

buttplug

Quote from: pop-tart on November 25, 2015, 01:25:39 AM
Super-cool, man. What materials do you use?
I've got some india ink felt tip pens and some india ink greyscale brush pens. I actually just bought a whole shitload of copic markers too so I'm going to be learning how to use those as well.

PhantomCatClock

I wonder if I have trouble sleeping

Slurpee

man i just sang along to janis joplin so hard my diaphragm spasmed and i started dry heaving

[u2]qA78eLqHLkM[/u2]

happy i wasn't driving, sad i wasn't recording myself