News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee on January 23, 2016, 10:31:14 PM
that was just some finnish kid
im not finnish, nor am i finnish-ed! lol

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 24, 2016, 04:43:05 AM
Caught you: BB10 is Greek. You're only digging your hole deeper.
case solved!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

patriots shouldve ran the ball

PhantomCatClock

oh

[u2]BhJWjsHoCXw[/u2]

RobClock

Hey everyone, who saw and was moderately disappointed by the new X-Files premier??

Slurpee

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on January 24, 2016, 09:37:03 AM

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 24, 2016, 04:43:05 AM
Caught you: BB10 is Greek. You're only digging your hole deeper.
case solved!
it had nothing to do with you it was just some guy with a funny accent jesus fucking christ

PhantomCatClock

I caught some of it in the break room. I just saw Mulder going WHERE ARE THE FILES nobody's been down here in fourteen years BUT I NEEEED THE X-FIIIILES then I had to leave after that but now I'm convinced it was actually about the physical files and don't want to think otherwise because I've been hurt before.

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee, it's a little late to play the "I never actually said that" card. People of your stature have always been misquoted. Just ask Marie Antoinette! Speaking of, how big around is your neck?

miracle fruit

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 25, 2016, 04:34:55 PM
I caught some of it in the break room. I just saw Mulder going WHERE ARE THE FILES nobody's been down here in fourteen years BUT I NEEEED THE X-FIIIILES then I had to leave after that but now I'm convinced it was actually about the physical files and don't want to think otherwise because I've been hurt before.

In Season 9 Scully hid all the files at her house but  I guess we're not paying attention to continuity which is fine i guess because seasons 8 and 9 were fucking trash anyways

RobClock

Speaking of: Tonight's episode was actually pretty great. There was some hamfisted stuff about how this one guy was gay and keeping it a secret and Scully remarked how sad it was that "it's 2016" and someone would still not be out or whatever. Mulder and Scully also refer to themselves as 'old school' and Scully says she's 'Pre-Google'. Mulder also namedrops Edward Snowden.

It's all takes you out of the story, just for the sake of attempting to seem more modern when there's absolutely no need..

buttplug

I didn't realize this until recently but pro wrestling is actually good

also this video explains why

[u2]VYvMOf3hsGA[/u2]

Slurpee

Quote from: RECREATIONAL_ANAL on January 25, 2016, 11:25:18 PM
I didn't realize this until recently but pro wrestling is actually good
i been saidt that

Slurpee

the royal rumble was actually pretty good this year too

triple h won lol
but everything else was ok. #pushambrose

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Losperman

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee on January 25, 2016, 04:33:06 PM
Quote from: BilliardBall10 on January 24, 2016, 09:37:03 AM
it had nothing to do with you it was just some guy with a funny accent jesus fucking christ

i know, i just did a funny pun about ''im not finnish, nor am i finnish-ed!'' .
i merely poked fun at the ''funny accents'' thing, that is all.
plz relax my good sir.

also pro-wrestling is fun to watch.

and i always liked the old X-files.
the new episodes are OK, but like rob said, it doesnt need to act more ''modern''.
its all about mulder and scully kicking alien ass and investigating space-crimes.

oh and: welcome back, pirate!
its good to see you, sir!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 26, 2016, 10:30:08 PM
[u2]kpk2tdsPh0A[/u2]
im two minutes in and unironically enjoying this

also it reminded me of my favorite guy who's really interested in dumb thing and wants to happily inform you about it, pizza box youtube guy, also known, by his actual name, probably:
[u2]QHpwJrUMGyY[/u2]