News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PirateClock

Quote from: Slurpee on June 20, 2016, 10:43:25 PM
Facebook is recommending I friend people who I only know through Tinder with no mutual friends.
This type of shit makes me not want to have an e-mail or phone number or name or face

Did you go to their FB page before seeing them as suggested friends? Cause that happens aswell. Whenever someone wants to work or do an internship her i FB their asses, to see their asses mostly. Afterwards they always show up in my suggest friends list.

In a related subject i think more women should have a bikini pic as a profile pic so I'll know if i should hire her. Agree/disagree?
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

PhantomCatClock

Who else is pumped for MFC's 6666th post?

PirateClock

PirateClock

PirateClock

PhantomCatClock

who else is excited for MFC's 6666th post in lieu of how underwhelming Agatha Christie's Hercule PoirotClock's was

patriotclock

Quote from: Slurpee on June 20, 2016, 10:54:44 PM
Quote from: PatriotClock on June 20, 2016, 07:10:20 PM
c z dub c z dub
[u2]5doU7nNx2W4[/u2]

this man being the face of a publicly traded multi-million dollar corporation, even for an evening, is a signal to all of us filthy violent weirdos that we can achieve anything

I took away that message when I found out he was banging Renee. Truly an inspiration

Zandig for next world champ

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PatriotClock on June 21, 2016, 09:57:25 AMZandig for next world champ

do you know guys, that ''zandig'' means ''sandy'', and/or arenaceous?

also, in a completely different note, voltaire wrote ''zadig'', which is an awesome book.
(i just remembered that, because ''zandig'' and ''zadig'' sound (almost) the same.)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Slurpee

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT ARE YOU BLIND

JEEEEEEZUS

NOBODY DOES THIS TO ZANDIG
NOBODY DOES THIS TO THE WIFE BEATER

OHHHHHH YOU'RE GONNA DIE
YOU ARE GONNA DIE
I GUARANTEE IT
I AM GONNA KILL YOU

UM

DOYO

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee on June 20, 2016, 10:49:39 PM
probably not, sorry. I requested scripts because I was in the mood to animate and it would've been a nice distraction but that was months ago.

drawing challenge: uh krillin. fighting... bowser.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

here you go:
http://i63.tinypic.com/ne6gcj.png

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

patriotclock

Quote from: Slurpee on June 21, 2016, 05:37:48 PM
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT ARE YOU BLIND

JEEEEEEZUS

NOBODY DOES THIS TO ZANDIG
NOBODY DOES THIS TO THE WIFE BEATER

OHHHHHH YOU'RE GONNA DIE
YOU ARE GONNA DIE
I GUARANTEE IT
I AM GONNA KILL YOU

UM

DOYO

genuinely shocked someone else here knows what a Zandig is. gj

BilliardBall10

AbsintheClock

Since when did Chris The Stick upgrade to Chris The Sword?

miracle fruit

PhantomCatClock

come on britain

is bb10 really that bad?

RobClock

scrolling through my tumblr feed and came across a big post of Gold Key Scooby Doo comics

They published a shit ton of comics like these with 60s cartoon characters and theyve all got this same very distinct look about them and it scratches a certain itch for me

RobClock

i've also been feeling a bit nostalgic about Archie comics lately

PhantomCatClock

Did you draw that Jughead? It looks 400% like the actual picture they use