News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TropicanaClock

I feel guilty, the cat was on my lap and I just farted

RenegadeClock

I fart on my pets daily. It lets them know who's the alpha.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

my cat farted next to me yesterday and I called her a jackass. she just kept purring. what an asshole.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 21, 2016, 12:05:50 AM
[hearthstone] (...) and if you beat me once, I swear to god I will suck your fat chode and swallow I AM INVINCIBLE!!!

i will try my best to duel you in a magnificent way, sir.

PS: are you the player who sent me a friend request on hearthstone today?
(does your username in there starts with an U?)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

discretion

I like it.

Yis, tis me.

PhantomCatClock

computer was being dumb and I have to go to work NEXT TIME, GADGET.

Slurpee

I watched "Lights Out" it was pretty good. :thumbs:

RobClock

Anybody else see that comic con footage of the Justice League movie?

Consider me optimistic. With BvS, even the trailers looked bad. I went to see it with bottom of te barrel expectations and walked out feeling like I got exactly what I expected. Clearly Warner is attempting to make up for negative reception and is pushing that they're not going so grim this time around, but regardless of the reasoning I had the biggest grin on my face for pretty much the whole 3 minutes.

Of course there's still a ton to bit pick about the DCEU. Practically everything about The Flash, and Aquaman, for a start. Maybe it's just blind fanboyism that has me excited, but whatever. Here's hoping.

RobClock

Also from ComicCon, the Kong: Skull Island trailer. Fucking radical. Spectacular. I was pretty lukewarm on the concept to begin with since it's so clearly a lead in to a Godzilla vs King Kong remake, but this trailer has me sold.

And on a final semi related note: FUNimation has announced that they've acquired the distribution rights for Toho's new Godzilla movie 'Godzilla resurgence' and are planning a late 2016 theatrical run!!

It is a great time to be interested in the stuff I like.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 22, 2016, 08:59:03 PM
computer was being dumb and I have to go to work NEXT TIME, GADGET.
UNTIL NEXT TIME, HE-MAN! >: D

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Slurpee

I'm wondering, since this is the first Japanese Godzilla since Final Wars, and therefore the first since Fukushima, if that nuclear allegory is working back in to the premise. that first trailer would fit that pretty well

Slurpee

3 Video Game Heroes That You Won't Believe Are Real And Are Into Piss

#1) MArio.

Super Mario is real, and he likes piss big time!!

#2) Meat Loaf in the Fight Club Game.

Meat Loaf is real, and you wouldn't believe how much the Paradise By the Dashboard Lights singer wants piss

and the #3 Video Game Hero That You Won't Believe Is Real And Into Piss...
#3) Drizzt Do'Urden from Forgotten Realms Demon Stone

RobClock

BilliardBall10

peace, bro

piss, bro

piece, brah

''everything's about piss and poop in them pokeymanz!!!'', *mumble, mumble*, *old man ramblings*
*walks away, while shouting about strange stuff*

PS: im drunk...
PS2: ...with POWER!

PhantomCatClock

I've waited thirteen years for this video in HD.

Slurpee

I ain't no god damn son of a bitch

Slurpee

I recognized that immediately lmao set me the hell on fire

PhantomCatClock

Preordered my Blizzcon swagbox so I can finally have a fucking Blizzard stein without dropping $200 on eBay :cool:

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 26, 2016, 04:50:28 AM
Preordered my Blizzcon swagbox so I can finally have a fucking Blizzard stein without dropping $200 on eBay :cool:
i dont wanna sound arrogant, but for ~30 dollars (the cost of the swagbox), i could make you a MAJESTIC stein, complete with coat of arms and crests, along with a custom phantomcat logo/mini-statue.

man, those blizzard swagboxes are really expensive.

Slurpee

if you count galaxy quest, star trek still hasn't broken the "every other movie is good" rule

the motion picture sucked
wrath of khan was good
search for spock was just ok
journey home was great
final frontier was terrible
undiscovered country was good
generations sucked
first contact was good
insurrection sucked
galaxy quest was good
nemesis sucked
reboot was good