News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnglishClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on September 24, 2016, 08:06:23 AM
Quote from: AlbinoClock on September 24, 2016, 07:04:58 AM
Y'know, I don't know of any forum on the internet that was anything like what the CC was when it was super active. Pretty amazing shit. We should, like, use it more. I'm gonna put .net right before Facebook on my bar.

I know, I've been thinking about how much I miss having a creative community on par with golden age CC.

If I wasn't overwhelmed with the work I'm doing, I'd be dumping more into pointless flash movies here in a doomed attempt to reclaim the glory years.

But at least, at this moment, my work is making art - and there's no way that's what I'd be doing if it wasn't for my time in the CC.

Yeah I miss it too. I'm doing a degree in animation and probably wouldn't have either if not for cc in a strange way.

The movies don't have to be pointless though haha, it'd be cool if this was just an active art community for any kind of thing where people kept posting what they were making.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

miracle fruit

RobClock

i was going through my image folder and found this

which makes me wonder, who actually owns the .cc domain? The Fulps?

VCRClock

Quote from: RobClock on September 25, 2016, 08:23:02 AM
i was going through my image folder and found this

which makes me wonder, who actually owns the .cc domain? The Fulps?

Newgrounds. If I needed it pointed somewhere else I'd have to talk to their tech guy.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

SockpuppetClock

vcr i finally found out where your avatar comes from. thats all. just wanted to say..

RobClock

I was thinking that the biggest topic hasnt been getting a lot of posts lately and then i realized losperman hasnt posted in over a month

:(

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

He's probably just going on a Stephen Spielberg adventure to find BB10 and will be back after learning the true meaning of friendship/gold. I think he's vanished for a month or two before now, though I'll admit it's scary timing

PhantomCatClock

alternate theory: I just saw this documentary on Christmas Island and how this species of ant recently introduced is destroying the entire damned thing, especially the local crustaceans. Pray for our chitinous ally, Rob.

d u m p y

You know he's not really a lobster right

PhantomCatClock

I swear to god I'm going to chip your paint, pour water in you, and let you rust

d u m p y

And the installation is freeeee

miracle fruit

i really hope losberman left over bb10 because that would be so so FUNNY

d u m p y

Why would he do that he didn't do that

miracle fruit

VCRClock

Quote from: SockpuppetClock on September 26, 2016, 12:07:40 AM
vcr i finally found out where your avatar comes from. thats all. just wanted to say..

I don't remember what game the image was taken from, or how long ago I found it, but I remember the site. I kind of love that there's a place on the internet for people who want to preserve and swap obscure '80s Japanese computer games. I'm not the only person who thinks the artwork often speaks for itself.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: VCRClock on September 26, 2016, 07:08:48 PM
Quote from: SockpuppetClock on September 26, 2016, 12:07:40 AM

I don't remember what game the image was taken from, or how long ago I found it, but I remember the site. I kind of love that there's a place on the internet for people who want to preserve and swap obscure '80s Japanese computer games. I'm not the only person who thinks the artwork often speaks for itself.
Ye I found it on one of those type of aesthetic blogs. here it is if you ever want to find out i guess (blog's header is anime gore)

VCRClock

Quote from: SockpuppetClock on September 26, 2016, 08:48:53 PM
Ye I found it on one of those type of aesthetic blogs. here it is if you ever want to find out i guess (blog's header is anime gore)
I'm an actual unwashed nerd, so I found it on this site dedicated to preserving/indexing/documenting fujitsu/pc-88/pc-98 games. Much more material there, but also many more boring mahjongg games to dig through.

miracle fruit