News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

oh, and i was browsing NG right now, and the cool artist in this ad reminded me of pop-tart.

http://i68.tinypic.com/zl9bmf.png

i miss pop-tart, he is a good friend. (+a great artist as well)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

I'll just go ahead and say it: I don't recognize any characters in the NG background right now and I'm kind of interested to know

Looking again, I guess I've seen the dog/demon/orc on the right when their cartoons were frontpaged

Luwano

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on January 20, 2017, 10:19:05 AM
oh, and i was browsing NG right now, and the cool artist in this ad reminded me of pop-tart.

http://i68.tinypic.com/zl9bmf.png

i miss pop-tart, he is a good friend. (+a great artist as well)

The flash "Pop tarts: extended cut" reminded me of pop-tart as well. Btw did he leave?

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 20, 2017, 04:21:57 PM
I'll just go ahead and say it: I don't recognize any characters in the NG background right now and I'm kind of interested to know

Looking again, I guess I've seen the dog/demon/orc on the right when their cartoons were frontpaged

Captain Tardigrade is pretty good, I recommend watching it, if you haven't. He's semi cut off in BB10's screenshot in the top right.

RobClock

I don't think pop ever "left", life just kind of happened and his free time evaporated

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 20, 2017, 04:21:57 PM

dont be a smarty-pants, phantomfeline...

im talking about the flash movie named ''pop-tarts'', and also about the artist shown in the ad (to the mid left of the page), the one where it has a rapper named ''FRANCHIZ'' . his hair vaguely remind me of pops old hairstyle.

Quote from: Luwano on January 20, 2017, 04:53:05 PM
The flash "Pop tarts: extended cut" reminded me of pop-tart as well. Btw did he leave?
finally, someone gets it!

thank you, my friend. how are you, BTW?
whats up?

Quote from: RobClock on January 20, 2017, 06:08:14 PM
I don't think pop ever "left", life just kind of happened and his free time evaporated
i never said that.(unless you're talking about luwano's post). life just happens, and people get busy. i miss some good friends, and thats all.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

DEEZ NUTS: best candidate for 2016 elections.

PhantomCatClock

Ey, I just thought of my Star Trek stripper name

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

"My friends call me Jim. Please, call me Captain."

PhantomCatClock

Walk out in nothing but the Star Fleet uniform pants cut into like assless chaps with holsters on the sides for my phaser and communicator

and that's my Star Trek stripper name

Slurpee

I'm really sick of people proposing that Neville Longbottom is the actual chosen one in the Harry Potter series, like it's some clever fan interpretation that was inferred from context like did you motherfuckers even READ the books? The only reason people even know that Neville also fit the prophecy is that in Order of the Phoenix Dumbledore just says it out loud to Harry seconds before dismissing it completely because it's wrong and the actual story is better

Voldemort found out about the prophecy of a boy who was destined to defeat him, but he didn't receive the last part of the prophecy, so there were two boys who fit the bill and the last part of the prophecy, which Voldemort didn't get, was that the one he went after was the one that would defeat him AND HE WENT AFTER HARRY. The point of that scene wasn't that the entire book series up to that point was following the wrong protagonist, it was that Voldemort, for all his bullshit and bluster about pure blood and the inferiority of non-magical people, when he was privately faced with a real decision of who the bigger magical threat to him would be, a Longbottom whose pure Aryan blood could be traced back generations, or the son of some half-blooded nobody named Lily Evans, he chose the latter, because he was a self-hating loser and brutally owned himself by marking a supposedly inferior mongrel half-breed as his equal and destroyer. Meaning his stated motivation was not his real motivation- he didn't even actually believe muggles were inferior, he was just a bitchmade little hater, and all the Death Eaters taking orders from this idiot were marching under a fake little punk who didn't even believe his own hype.

RobClock

Hey slurpee did you hear that jar jar binks was actually a Sith Lord and in collusion with palpatine? XD

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: Slurpee on January 22, 2017, 04:50:09 AM
who the bigger magical threat to him would be, a Longbottom whose pure Aryan blood could be traced back generations, or the son of some half-blooded nobody named Lily Evans, he chose the latter, because he was a self-hating loser

...oh

hey, those books are neato-er now. Is this one going in the hardcover Slurpee Post Anthology, or do I have to wait for the second volume?

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee on January 22, 2017, 04:50:09 AM
I'm really sick of people proposing that Neville Longbottom is the actual chosen one in the Harry Potter series.[...]
The only reason people even know that Neville also fit the prophecy is that in Order of the Phoenix Dumbledore just says it out loud to Harry seconds before dismissing it completely because it's wrong and the actual story is better.
[...]
The point of that scene was that Voldemort, for all his bullshit and bluster about pure blood and the inferiority of non-magical people, when he was privately faced with a real decision of who the bigger magical threat to him would be, a Longbottom whose pure Aryan blood could be traced back generations, or the son of some half-blooded nobody named Lily Evans, he chose the latter, because he was a self-hating loser and brutally owned himself by marking a supposedly inferior mongrel half-breed as his equal and destroyer. Meaning his stated motivation was not his real motivation- he didn't even actually believe muggles were inferior, he was just a bitchmade little hater, and all the Death Eaters taking orders from this idiot were marching under a fake little punk who didn't even believe his own hype.

thank you. this is the best answer to all those fools who think that ''neville longbottom is the chosen one''.
nope, he's not. its harry potter!

and while all of the HP books were awesome, the last two ones were the best by far... (especially the 7th one... (the deathly hallows...) it had a great climax, and lots of action.

nice HP analysis, slurpee. i liked it. its true & solid

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

Oh shit, Ash vs Evil Dead uses a song I used in EVH's Rock Keyboard

maybe they'll hire me. I can just link my newgrounds profile as a résumé.

BilliardBall10

Slurpee