News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Aww, I want the albums if anyone has them. I think StopAllSounds() was like barely available from a CafePress or something when I signed up, definitely gone now.

I have a weird ass song I made on accident during the 2013(2014?) FFlood that might be Heavy Metalish. I was going to use it as a background for a spam because it's really all over the place. I just came across it again, too

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 22, 2017, 06:59:52 PM
Aww, I want the albums if anyone has them. I think StopAllSounds() was like barely available from a CafePress or something when I signed up, definitely gone now.

here you go, the stopallsounds() in all its glory:
http://www.filedropper.com/clockcrew-stopallsounds

i think that melloyello(or was it phonograph? i dont remmeber well, thanks to anyone who helped me) gave it to me recently. well, its always good to share this legendary find...

also: phantomcat, what was the strange song that you created for FF? i wanna hear it.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

every time I get an Email from GoDaddy, I try to say their name with more and more sexual emphasis

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Lasagna cat is back
[u2]uXlndJQAkhc[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

okay, that's
[u2]KgmoMO66uPg[/u2]

actually pretty great

Slurpee

if Superman came to Earth and he was Laotian, we would probably be like haha what? how? why is he Laotian? not to pick on Laos this observation could also apply to other ethnicities that are sparsely represented in the west, like Tongan or Maori or something

but he's already inexplicably a human ethnicity, isn't he? why is he Anglo-Saxon?

I mean I guess if he's human he has to be something, but it's jjjjjammin me up.
I don't think it's racism but if it is it's racist in a way that makes no sense, like that thing with black people and lightning powers

(don't try to explain this to me, whatever it is you're wrong)

he could just as well have been Ainu, or Filipino. he's not even, like, just generically white, he's visibly lacking in Polish or Slavic or Semitic features. he is from THIS BIT:

*plays La Marseillaise on kazoo because he got it confused with Rule Britannia*
George Reeves, Christopher Reeve, Brendan Routh, Henry Caville, even Tim Daly- we have made up our minds, and Superman is of Brrrrritish descent. British Irish.
and it's not just Supes, Mar-Vell is clearly Swedish, and... others, that I can't think of right now, I am sure.

I guess Dean Cain is of mixed descent and pretty much invalidates this.
great post! tune in next time when our topic will be "I just remembered another superhero that sort of fits into that politically uncomfortable post I made about aliens with weirdly specific human ethnicities"

I'm glad lasagna cat is back, gnight.

RobClock

There are different ethnicity Supermen in the multiverse, if that makes you feel any better about it.

Luwano

I wonder why a comic produced in the USA, aiming to be sold to mostly white americans makes Superman a white american in the USA.

Also there is that show called Lucifer and the devil decides to solve crimes in the USA for some reason.

Slurpee

RobClock

Slurpee

it's actually completely fine to make fun of people for their national origin, so how about you leave that at tim horton's you maple syrup lumberjack

Slurpee

Quote from: Slurpee on February 24, 2017, 05:21:14 AM
"I just remembered another superhero that sort of fits into that politically uncomfortable post I made about aliens with weirdly specific human ethnicities"
America Chavez.
she's from a splinter reality called the Utopian Parallel, also she's of Latin American heritage, even though there is no apparent history of forcible Spanish colonization of indigenous South American peoples in the Utopian Parallel. they're just Latina and it's fine

also the Xandarians. just an ancient civilization from another planet with no connection to earth whatsoever, and also they're white for some reason

look I KNOW MY SHIT and I'm not saying it's bad and I'm not saying this is even a salient point, I'm saying it's funny and weird that some ethnicities get to be from space and we just accept it. name a fictional alien race that's just an entire species of dark skinned Asian dudes and I'll drop it the Klingons from TOS, I realized that as I was typing it

RobClock

Quote from: Slurpee on February 24, 2017, 05:23:31 PM
it's actually completely fine to make fun of people for their national origin, so how about you leave that at tim horton's you maple syrup lumberjack

sorry eh

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I had no idea SlurpeeClock was such a racist

Slurpee

recently our freedom of expression has come under unwarranted fire by certain parties, who will remain nameless but as we all know are being funded by dishonest agenda driven social classicists, to unfairly silence people who disagree with them. but of course the truth that has come out, and a lot of the people, the more honest people, are saying that more people stand by me and agree with me. they know that there is no greater friend of EXCEPTION: UNINITIALIZED VARIABLE WRONGED_PARTY ON LINE 212 than SlurpeeClock. they actually said, can you believe they said this? they said I was a nazi. then it came out, this is true, that they were nazis. you couldn't make it up!

RobClock

Quote from: Slurpee on February 24, 2017, 08:09:41 PM
recently our freedom of expression has come under unwarranted fire by certain parties, who will remain nameless but as we all know are being funded by dishonest agenda driven social classicists, to unfairly silence people who disagree with them. but of course the truth that has come out, and a lot of the people, the more honest people, are saying that more people stand by me and agree with me. they know that there is no greater friend of EXCEPTION: UNINITIALIZED VARIABLE WRONGED_PARTY ON LINE 212 than SlurpeeClock. they actually said, can you believe they said this? they said I was a nazi. then it came out, this is true, that they were nazis. you couldn't make it up!

Sad!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I never said you were nazi I said you were pol pot's fat gay cousin