News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on March 04, 2017, 07:17:51 AM
yeah that looks legit
can't wait til this guy makes 120 cartoons in 60 days
dont mock russiiiiia's powers...
also, you DO know that i was joking, right?

and last but not least, didnt anyone like my epic find about hedorah's origins?

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on March 03, 2017, 04:38:09 PM
also, i found this about hedorah on wiki:

''Director Yoshimitsu Banno stated in an interview that his intention in creating Hedorah was to give Godzilla an adversary who was more than just a "giant lobster" and which represented "the most notorious thing in current society"(i.e. japan's smoke pollution). He also stated that Hedorah's vertically tilted eyes were based on vaginas, which he considered "scary".''

hahahaha!
oh my, that was awesome. hedorah has vagina-shaped eyes! oh, i love you japan. O_O
epic. japan never disappoints.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Slurpee

my programming homework pissed me off and I need to feel like I wasn't operating in a vacuum, so you guys get to look at some of the outputs:

ooh!

ahh!

here, listen to this while you're looking at them:
[u2]D0v7dNp5v0A[/u2]

ooh etc etc

the program generates random expressions and then run each pixel's coordinates through it to generate the rgb values for that spot.

it's supposed to demonstrate our knowledge on transformative grammar

the trig functions are obviously responsible all the cool wavily davily. it's weird dealing with complex trig functions and just going "yeah, you just plug the numbers in mmmmmmm8" while in my calc class I'm getting dunked on by techniques of integration

also it runs like dog shit because I still don't really know anything about optimization

WAIT SHIT that's a lie, I might have been able to memoize the output results if I thought about it. oh well

[u2]BHW5ZGAf4vk[/u2]

this one's actually just a photograph of a spaceship that didn't develop. how'd it end up here? #questiontheanswers

here go giygas lmao

you can also change the complexity by fucking with how many layers deep the generated expressions can go, but 6-10 is cool without dragging your CPU through the mud

though, wider rangers can result in interesting variations of complexity in the color grades

here's what a 2-4 looks like:

snore

here's a 15-20 in greyscale that took way too long to generate:

would you believe the image generation was actually SUPER FUCKING EASY and the expression generator was only marginally more complex, and what fucked me up the most besides random IDE errors was this inexplicable instruction that if the end user just hit enter, to repeat the last selection? apparently cin >> isn't designed to take line breaks as input, so I tried using cin.get() but that fucked up because everything passed the first character would be read as the next input, unless you did cin.clear and cin.ignore, but then when I did that for some reason it would ignore the subsequent line break? I ended up just leaving that part that way because I had three minutes to save, zip, and submit whooops. in my defense I read an article recently that said gay dudes endemically produce less cortisol because sustained social pressure to conform to expected gender behavior results in a pathological aversion to rejection and maladaptive coping mechanisms, so I'm going through some shit OK I don't have time, to do, every little perfect little thing that the straight people all have so much damn time for, I'm a special fucking snowflake and I need to set aside time to feel awful and do nothing because I'm not cool enough to just smoke meth and fuck, get off my BACK, I'm doing better than a million other guys would in my position, here's a 4-20 lol

I'd just post the .exe so you guys could play with it for yourselves but I don't know where to host them or if it would even run without all programming libraries and shit I have installed I still got a lot to learn it's okay everything is a process it just takes time follow your bliss ambergris snakes go hiss rest in piss

VCRClock

Quote from: Slurpee on March 05, 2017, 04:38:18 AM
here, listen to this while you're looking at them:
[u2]D0v7dNp5v0A[/u2]

e/n
[u2]1i6Cpq8XBFw[/u2]
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VCRClock

why did the rape allegations against bill cosby, though the crimes actually occurred years ago, only come out once he was an old dude who couldn't even keep both his eyes pointing straight?

if you ask me, it was a pre-emptive strike by the russians to keep "america's dad" out of the white house
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

Slurpee

Quote from: VCRClock on March 05, 2017, 01:21:45 PM
why did the rape allegations against bill cosby, though the crimes actually occurred years ago, only come out once he was an old dude who couldn't even keep both his eyes pointing straight?

if you ask me, it was a pre-emptive strike by the russians to keep "america's dad" out of the white house
how did it keep Tom Hanks out of the White House?

PhantomCatClock

The more I read Tumblr (and my exposure is limited to say the least) the more I feel like fat people shouldn't be allowed to vote

PhantomCatClock

Not for anything, this feeling just comes up when I'm reading Tumblr

RobClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

fat people are cool I guess. it's unhealthy to be fat but I'm friends with smokers too so idgaf. but certain sects of the internet will get up in arms over how being fat either makes you a tragically oppressed minority and it's offensive to imply you even COULD lose weight, or someone who ought to be culled from society and who's mere presence should incite seething rage. now obviously the second option is a rational response to wiiclock, but for the rest of society both responses just seem kinda dumb imo. people from the first group sure are fun to gawk at though.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

so since I'm a god damn 13 year old I decided to listen to AFI again and make a post about it because this is my livejournal. at some point they released an album called burials. it's pretty much what I wanted them to release after sing the sorrow. the lyrics are exactly as flowery pointless and stupid as I expected but the music is what I wanted it to be. there were some other post-sorrow albums I was unaware of but they were boring as fuck. also I need to buy a decent speaker setup for my laptop aaaaaaa. maybe some bookshelf speakers and a small amp.

Slash

I can't even imagine not using headphones, who buys speakers this day and age

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I wouldn't if I didn't have to. I physically can't wear headphones due to a jaw issue that developed a few years ago. lost my top retainer when I had a permanent bottom retainer. didn't have money for a replacement. my jaw shifted strangely as a result and I seem to have similar symptoms to tmj now. weirdly, when I wear headphones I stop being able to breath after a while. until then it's just gradually intensifying pain which becomes excruciating after about ten minutes, sometimes less. even sleeping on my side is kind of a challenge since it creates similar pressure. really dampened my ability to enjoy music. even earbuds cause problems. I had some nice over ear sennheiser headphones and a good little custom made portable amplifier for them. I miss them. Every once in a while I break em out to listen to a song or two before it hurts too much.

PhantomCatClock

Have you tried those headband sweatband headphones that are made for sleeping in? Or do you think those wouldn't work

I wanna make a tumblr persona about cancer acceptance (as a personal journey and not that everyone else should try it) and see if it pisses people off or makes an impenetrable wall of white knights around the blog

Slurpee

I remember making fun of people on neopets for listening to AFI because everybody who listened to them was super emo, but I never actually listened to the band, except I did and just never realized they did that one song in tony hawk 3 and how did anybody even extract the emo lyrics out of this marblemouthed bulkshit

[u2]MiwbCCy5Dfs[/u2]
🎶 once owatta burn a water start to flow!
Ohhh OH-oh ohhh!
a leather cone on a toucan zombie...

one day got a brain eye, word a weaky bone!
Ohhh OH-oh oh!
said, "will you wrap your arms around me? ... apple partyyyyyyy!"

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on March 06, 2017, 04:11:08 PM
I wanna make a tumblr persona about cancer acceptance (as a personal journey and not that everyone else should try it) and see if it pisses people off or makes an impenetrable wall of white knights around the blog
after reading Mother Night I'm super gunshy about shit like that
too many terrible things start from somebody who doesn't take it nearly as seriously as the dipshits who follow

Slurpee

also condolences on your shitty broken face flounderman

RobClock

Yeah that's really horrible, Flounder, I'm sorry to hear about that. I take it there's nothing that can be done for it? :(

Slash

Quote from: HalliburtonmanClock on March 06, 2017, 02:02:41 PM
I wouldn't if I didn't have to. I physically can't wear headphones due to a jaw issue that developed a few years ago. lost my top retainer when I had a permanent bottom retainer. didn't have money for a replacement. my jaw shifted strangely as a result and I seem to have similar symptoms to tmj now. weirdly, when I wear headphones I stop being able to breath after a while. until then it's just gradually intensifying pain which becomes excruciating after about ten minutes, sometimes less. even sleeping on my side is kind of a challenge since it creates similar pressure. really dampened my ability to enjoy music. even earbuds cause problems. I had some nice over ear sennheiser headphones and a good little custom made portable amplifier for them. I miss them. Every once in a while I break em out to listen to a song or two before it hurts too much.

Damn, that sucks, instead of fixing your teeth it messed up your jaw.
Over here insurance/ health care system would've taken care of a replacement, I think.

I'm not entirely sure how wearing headphones would cause pain,
They shouldn't really apply much pressure or anything, but then I'm not a doctor and I've had an unresolved health problem myself.

RobClock

hey Amy Adams didnt win anything at the Oscars this year that's a load of bullshit Nocturnal Animals and Arrival were both amazing