News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

miracle fruit

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

PhantomCatClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I just can't enjoy olives so it ruins most greek food for me. yet I eat stuff with olive oil just fine. I am a hypocrite.

also the new Gorillaz album leaked. it's okay. there's more memorable songs than the fall (momentz and andromeda were  damn good in particular), though it feels like a more club focused version of that album and with collaborators like a normal gorillaz album. every song is different from the next and some of the beats are really interesting, but somehow the whole thing still kinda blends together after a while. some of the political elements felt kinda phoned in too. I hate to call it boring, but I felt pretty bored listening to a lot of this.  I noticed I liked hallelujah money a lot more more this time around than when it first came out though. maybe I just need to listen to the album a few more times then, I didn't think andromeda was that good the first time I heard it.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

GreyClock

After receiving an email from my father I'm worried that he might be BilliardBall10Clock. The style is eerily similar:
lack of capitalization and sudden
unexplainable line breaks sometimes with an excess!!!! of....... and other times a lack of punctuation phonenetic misspellings of words
speling a word correctly in one sentence and wrong in the next
no real answers to specific questions but instead jabbering on about superficialities combined with vague counterquestions that i am now
[paragraph]
explaining to you in this post about the apartment similarities between my dad's emails and bb10's posts: email was invented to send (digital) mail
between the compeuters on the world wide innernet. like pidgeon mail in olden times pidgeons have feathers and can fly because they are birds (do you
think my dad's email is a good email? do you know any other emails?)
unnecessary summary and abrupt endi

I think I've solved part of the mystery that is BB10: he's sixty years old!

GreyClock

I caught my dad watching According to Jim once. Check and mate.

RobClock

Seven triple four? More like seven triple BORE

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

obviously bb10 is greyclock's dad and his posts here were an outlet for his senility. now it's taken over his real life. he's full time bb10 now.

Quote from: HalliburtonmanClock on April 21, 2017, 05:39:32 AMmaybe I just need to listen to the album a few more times then
okay turns out that had the opposite effect. now I just outright dislike this album, I can't say that about any other gorillaz release. it's cluttered and boring and doesn't even sound like a cohesive album, much less a gorillaz album.

Slash

Quote from: HalliburtonmanClock on April 21, 2017, 05:39:32 AM
I just can't enjoy olives so it ruins most greek food for me. yet I eat stuff with olive oil just fine. I am a hypocrite.

I don't think that makes you a hypocrite though, once refined it's another product.
Same with tomatoes, a lot of tasty products are made are made with tomatoes, but on their own they're pretty much shit.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Slash on April 21, 2017, 08:13:46 PMa lot of tasty products are made are made with tomatoes, but on their own they're pretty much shit.
that is an excellent point

BilliardBall10

Quote from: GreyClock on April 21, 2017, 07:44:24 AM
After receiving an email from my father I'm worried that he might be BilliardBall10Clock. The style is eerily similar:
lack of capitalization and sudden unexplainable line breaks sometimes with an excess!!!! of....... and other times a lack of punctuation phonenetic misspellings of words
speling a word correctly in one sentence and wrong in the next
[...]
I think I've solved part of the mystery that is BB10: he's sixty years old!

whats this?! i dont even

dude, im 27! i can't be old!

also,your father sounds like an awesome person. ask him to join the clock crew.
then, we will be best friends, we will collaborate on flash movies, and we will all have a blast!
also: he can take the name ''grey clock Sr.'' or ''grey clock the elder'' and he will be present in future CC movies as the cool+awesome dad of grey clock.

Quote from: GreyClock on April 21, 2017, 07:48:55 AM
I caught my dad watching According to Jim once. Check and mate.
your father is a man of quality, with fine taste.
we would be great friends.

Quote from: Slash on April 21, 2017, 08:13:46 PM
Same with tomatoes, a lot of tasty products are made with tomatoes, but on their own they're pretty much shit.
well, 8 years ago, i would agree with you on the ''tomatoes suck on their own'' argument, but i've been trying different ways to implement tomatoes on my food/salads 8 years ago, and since then, i've LOVED tomatoes. note: i used to hate tomatoes, i refused to eat them. but now? i like them alot.
i guess i've grown up/i've refined my tastes.

or im from manchuria. who knows. :D

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

GreyClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on April 21, 2017, 09:33:11 PMhe can take the name ''grey clock Sr.'' or ''grey clock the elder'' and he will be present in future CC movies as the cool+awesome dad of grey clock.
obv greyerclock

RobClock

Would it be a slightly darker or slightly lighter shade of grey?

GreyClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: GreyClock on April 22, 2017, 05:50:50 AM
Quote from: BilliardBall10 on April 21, 2017, 09:33:11 PMhe can take the name ''grey clock Sr.'' or ''grey clock the elder'' and he will be present in future CC movies as the cool+awesome dad of grey clock.
obv greyerclock
thats not a very cool name, but im willing to fly with it.
invite your father plz, he will be our best friend (lol jk)

Quote from: GreyClock on April 22, 2017, 07:22:36 AM
a whiter shade of pale
thats impossible...
white cannot have brighter/darker tones, for that would make it a different colour=not white.

i think that you're meaning ''a brighter shade of grey''.
after all, grey has many shades... (BTW: ugh, AWFUL book, why do ppl read so many garbage?)

PS: also can i add a moustache to grey clock Sr's design?

PhantomCatClock