News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

d u m p y

When bb10 ejaculates, yogurt with tiny chunks of feta floating in it oozes out instead of regular people cum

BilliardBall10

am i made of yogurt, or from feta cheese?
make your mind, man

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RenegadeClock

And he poops hummus with olive bits.

PhantomCatClock

whenever I'm telling that joke about the monkey and the cue ball, I say "ten ball" instead and nobody's corrected me so far

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on April 24, 2017, 05:11:20 AM
whenever I'm telling that joke about the monkey and the cue ball, I say "ten ball" instead and nobody's corrected me so far

thats it: im a legend.
A LEGEND

PhantomCatClock

oh shit okay then sorry i didnt know

BilliardBall10

oh well.

whats up guys?

lets make a flash collab

BilliardBall10

pop-tart

First time on NG in months. A fuckton of my movies were unpublished by the mods.

Copyrighted music, maybe?

BilliardBall10

Quote from: pop-tart on April 25, 2017, 04:18:06 PM
First time on NG in months. A fuckton of my movies were unpublished by the mods.

exactly:

look at this thread by tom fulp: (it explains everything)

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1418187

it seems that the music industry's lawyers managed to corner free sites of art+animation, and with newgrounds being the best/only organised one), it was inevitable to happen.
i lost 2 movies, and MANY old CC classics got lost in the ''music crusade'':
orange clock's NIN music animation, a portion of our music collabs, and a large part of various individual projects.
also, from NG classics: most of ''scrotm the dog'', beebo the cat, and ''numa numa'' movies got removed/unpublished by NG as well.

tl;tr its not tom fulp's fault, its the damn music industry's lawyer's fault.

if people are using famous songs in their movies and: 1)they credit the artists AND 2)they are not earning any profit out of this, then: THE MOVIES SHOULDNT be removed.
simple.

PhantomCatClock

You have to sift through everything to find them, but they're still in your Projects Management page.

http://clockcrew.net/talk/index.php?topic=105134.0 If you'd be so kind

PhantomCatClock

Your Frozen hentai has a QUARTER MILLION VIEWS

PhantomCatClock

the B is in the wrong row of the keyboard. UNPUBLISHED.

RobClock

[u2]8X9pszVRucs[/u2]

Eddie bravo is next level I'm a edgy teen

RobClock

your magnum opus survived

PhantomCatClock

well of course he's gonna look bad when two sheeple are ganging up on him saying the earth is banana shaped

PhantomCatClock

Also, since there's no thread for it, Heroes of the Storm had a weird update that... might work. EITHER WAY, though, log in in the next month and get 20 semi-choosable heroes permanently unlocked for free.