News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Rpb deserves MFC award for literally shitposting

GreyClock

Quote from: GreyClock on June 12, 2017, 03:57:08 PM
Quote from: RobClock on June 12, 2017, 02:25:57 PM
There's some substantial stuff, It's mostly entire scenes that were cut for time. Obviously I'd recommend watching it after FWWM, though.
Alright, thanks for lending me your DVD.

The funniest thing happened when I was watching FWWM: the exact moment Leland first kicks Jacques, someone honked a car horn outside.
Goddamn, season three so far. Watching the first six episodes made me feel giddy, I just sat there grinning like an idiot for six hours. Enduring the problems of season two has been more than worth it already.

"Whoa... wait. Has that shovel been dipped in gold?"

zl

Quote from: GreyClock on June 16, 2017, 05:58:14 AM
Quote from: GreyClock on June 12, 2017, 03:57:08 PM
Quote from: RobClock on June 12, 2017, 02:25:57 PM
There's some substantial stuff, It's mostly entire scenes that were cut for time. Obviously I'd recommend watching it after FWWM, though.
Alright, thanks for lending me your DVD.

The funniest thing happened when I was watching FWWM: the exact moment Leland first kicks Jacques, someone honked a car horn outside.
Goddamn, season three so far. Watching the first six episodes made me feel giddy, I just sat there grinning like an idiot for six hours. Enduring the problems of season two has been more than worth it already.

"Whoa... wait. Has that shovel been dipped in gold?"

Right?? This season is better than I could have ever hoped. I assumed that the 25-year return would be a kind of reboot...you know, restarting with another slow mystery, heavy on the soap opera, light on the mystical weirdness. So glad to be wrong!

GreyClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on June 16, 2017, 07:04:33 AMRight?? This season is better than I could have ever hoped. I assumed that the 25-year return would be a kind of reboot...you know, restarting with another slow mystery, heavy on the soap opera, light on the mystical weirdness. So glad to be wrong!
David Lynch himself thinks season two sucked for the most part. Apparently they were forced to reveal the killer by the network and after that he got less involved. This entire new season is co-written and directed by him, so it's basically an eighteen hour Lynch movie, and I'm not complaining.

RobClock

To my understanding Lynch had nothing to do with like half of season 2 and claims to have never even watched it. I'll post my thoughts on season 3 sometime when I'm at the computer instead of on my break at work, but the short version is: it's really really very good

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 15, 2017, 08:58:25 PM
Rpb deserves MFC award for literally shitposting

who is Rpb?!

also:

david lynch is awesome and he always made good movies, so a good sitcom/series by him would be a logical step...
something that would be expected, that is.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

this is the twin peaks thread now? brb

miracle fruit

David Lynch's filmmaker daughter has defended her father against outrageous claims he raped her and then threatened to kill her if she spoke out.

The serious accusations come from Michael J. Anderson, who played the backward-speaking Man from Another Place in Lynch's Twin Peaks TV series.
He took aim at the director in a bizarre rant on Facebook last week (ends05Aug16), also suggesting Lynch may have orchestrated the death of Eraserhead star and his Twin Peaks castmate Jack Nance.

"He (Lynch) totally did NOT rape his own underage daughter and then write a television series about it," Anderson wrote. "She totally has NOT lived under a DEATH THREAT from her own father, all her life if she ever told. He NEVER had his 'best friend' murdered. And he DEFINITELY NEVER suggested to me that I should kill myself! There's a whole bunch of other stuff he never did either."

Lynch's daughter Jennifer has responded after a fan asked for her opinion on Instagram, writing: "I am sorry that Mike is doing this. None of what he says is true, and I hope he receives the help and peace he needs."

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

For a second I thought that was related to the angry midget post MFC made

BilliardBall10

Quote from: miracle fruit on June 17, 2017, 12:13:05 PM
David Lynch's filmmaker daughter has defended her father against outrageous claims he raped her and then threatened to kill her if she spoke out.

The serious accusations come from Michael J. Anderson, who played the backward-speaking Man from Another Place in Lynch's Twin Peaks TV series.
He took aim at the director in a bizarre rant on Facebook last week (ends05Aug16), also suggesting Lynch may have orchestrated the death of Eraserhead star and his Twin Peaks castmate Jack Nance.

"He (Lynch) totally did NOT rape his own underage daughter and then write a television series about it," Anderson wrote. "She totally has NOT lived under a DEATH THREAT from her own father, all her life if she ever told. He NEVER had his 'best friend' murdered. And he DEFINITELY NEVER suggested to me that I should kill myself! There's a whole bunch of other stuff he never did either."

Lynch's daughter Jennifer has responded after a fan asked for her opinion on Instagram, writing: "I am sorry that Mike is doing this. None of what he says is true, and I hope he receives the help and peace he needs."

that michael J. anderson guy sounds like a true psychopath....
jeez, lynch's family must be having a hard time with this guy's mad ramblings...

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RobClock

Phantomcat, or possibly Grey I can't remember which is the two of you brought them up, stuart ashen mentions Coca Cola branded yo-yos in his newest video saying a friend of his mentioned them recently after he had totally forgotten they existed. Are either of you friends with world famous YouTube personality stuart ashen? https://youtu.be/xqW4j0cMHno

Further proof of this concept is that Ashens has previously made reference to the existence of the Clock Crew before https://twitter.com/ashens/status/234099565920407553

RobClock

I was told at work I would have to work the graveyard shift 11pm to 7am tomorrow so I'm attempting to stay up real late so I can sleep in long enough that I won't pass out during my shift. Another two hours and I'll have been up 24 hours straight.

I'm so tired aaaaaaa

PhantomCatClock

Yeah, I kept seeing more and more confirmation that those were a huge fad ever since then but never thought to keep bringing them up

Funny that STUART ASHEN who I can neither confirm nor deny is screwdriver's exroommate MENTIONS HIS FANTA YOYO because those come up in the first minute of
[u2]Hk0uFJZfsB0[/u2]

also, in that post I mentioned my hobby was watching yoyo reviews and taking note of when people go BATSHIT INSANE when testing one. Like one second you're watching some nerd talking and the next you're watching Takeshi Matsuura's 2016 world championship 5A routine. Reminded of that because it's pretty much every video Brandon Vu does

also this is a good one:
[u2]rga1Wf41Kzk[/u2] (4m in, can't link to a specific time in the embedded)

PhantomCatClock

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on June 18, 2017, 01:13:30 AM
Phantomcat, or possibly Grey I can't remember which is the two of you brought them up, stuart ashen mentions Coca Cola branded yo-yos in his newest video saying a friend of his mentioned them recently after he had totally forgotten they existed. Are either of you friends with world famous YouTube personality stuart ashen? https://youtu.be/xqW4j0cMHno

Further proof of this concept is that Ashens has previously made reference to the existence of the Clock Crew before https://twitter.com/ashens/status/234099565920407553
Yes, I'm that dude's dog.

Arf arf.

RobClock

This weekend is the first time since the premier where I'll be working when Twin Peaks airs and I'm pretty upset about it

PhantomCatClock

enough time to get a TiVo on Amazon Prime

zl

Quote from: RobClock on June 18, 2017, 07:42:07 AM
This weekend is the first time since the premier where I'll be working when Twin Peaks airs and I'm pretty upset about it

do you want me to tweet you with the good bits

JambaClock