News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on June 18, 2017, 07:00:35 PM
Quote from: RobClock on June 18, 2017, 07:42:07 AM
This weekend is the first time since the premier where I'll be working when Twin Peaks airs and I'm pretty upset about it

do you want me to tweet you with the good bits

Please tweet me webm's of everything that could be construed as a spoiler

GreyClock

I had a Twin-Peaks-themed dream. I was on a trail along a remote coast that lead me to my grandmother's old house. We performed a summoning ritual for Bob there that spawned a large fly agaric under some furniture. Someone touched it, causing it to crumble like porcelain and release a poisonous gas. Bob had murdered someone in the tiled bathroom of a convenience store, that was located in a large cave in a cliff face. My father turned out to be a suspect and fled in some shitty car, I gave pursuit.

Unfortunately I forgot most of it. If any of it shows up in last night's episode, I'm gonna freak out. Especially if it's my grandmother's house or if my dad turns out to be some big shot actor.

RobClock

As long as nobody you love was turned into an endtable you should receive some kind of closure

zl

Quote from: GreyClock on June 19, 2017, 01:57:08 AM
I had a Twin-Peaks-themed dream. I was on a trail along a remote coast that lead me to my grandmother's old house. We performed a summoning ritual for Bob there that spawned a large fly agaric under some furniture. Someone touched it, causing it to crumble like porcelain and release a poisonous gas. Bob had murdered someone in the tiled bathroom of a convenience store, that was located in a large cave in a cliff face. My father turned out to be a suspect and fled in some shitty car, I gave pursuit.

Unfortunately I forgot most of it. If any of it shows up in last night's episode, I'm gonna freak out. Especially if it's my grandmother's house or if my dad turns out to be some big shot actor.

sounds like you've got your clockday movie script!

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

RobClock

ZL's new kickstarter just started up and aw man it's torturing me. Last three I went for the 120 tier and this time around the 500 tier is a custom album for a fictional band by the deteriorating president himself.

Gonna try and wrangle together enough to get The StrawberryClock Experience's stopAllSounds(); immortalized into board game legend

RenegadeClock

Dude, if you've got 500 bucks to blow on kickstarters why don't you buy a plane ticket out of that icy hell hole you live in instead?

RobClock

Because a plane ticket doesn't fund an artist I admire

And I like it here

BilliardBall10

ZL makes awesome games, so i will support this new kickstarter as well...
(i loved his book of questlandia+his other, previous projects)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

hahahaha

[u2]r5RY0C_cG-g[/u2]

not pictured: that guy might not be the best in the world but he's always a serious contender for the world championship, won it in 2014, designed every yoyo in that video (I have two of them), and the tricks he does are like not even impressive for him except that slack trick he does that they cut off before he finishes it

PhantomCatClock

watching that again, I am a fool

he only used the YYF Shutter and Replay Pro. I guess I have every yoyo in that video.

but we can all agree that the important part is the moral: yoyos, cheating, true love.

Slurpee

from the depths of my soul / it's beyond my control 🎵

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 22, 2017, 01:28:29 AM
he only used the YYF Shutter and Replay Pro. I guess I have every yoyo in that video.

congratulations! you have everything it takes to win the heart of a pop stardom hopeful.

well... almost everything.

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: Slurpee on June 22, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

from the depths of my soul / it's beyond my control 🎵

Almost as fun as walking to work erryday this week

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee