Author Topic: The Longest Frasier Discussion Thread  (Read 10801065 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Longest Twin Peaks Discussion Thread
« Reply #111980 on: June 18, 2017, 08:56:58 AM »
enough time to get a TiVo on Amazon Prime

Zombie Lincoln

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111981 on: June 18, 2017, 08:00:35 PM »
This weekend is the first time since the premier where I'll be working when Twin Peaks airs and I'm pretty upset about it

do you want me to tweet you with the good bits
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

Jamba C.

• why are we yellow
  • ech
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
tell me somethin i dont know
« Reply #111982 on: June 19, 2017, 01:23:39 AM »
k

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #111983 on: June 19, 2017, 01:56:14 AM »
This weekend is the first time since the premier where I'll be working when Twin Peaks airs and I'm pretty upset about it

do you want me to tweet you with the good bits

Please tweet me webm's of everything that could be construed as a spoiler

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111984 on: June 19, 2017, 02:57:08 AM »
I had a Twin-Peaks-themed dream. I was on a trail along a remote coast that lead me to my grandmother's old house. We performed a summoning ritual for Bob there that spawned a large fly agaric under some furniture. Someone touched it, causing it to crumble like porcelain and release a poisonous gas. Bob had murdered someone in the tiled bathroom of a convenience store, that was located in a large cave in a cliff face. My father turned out to be a suspect and fled in some shitty car, I gave pursuit.

Unfortunately I forgot most of it. If any of it shows up in last night's episode, I'm gonna freak out. Especially if it's my grandmother's house or if my dad turns out to be some big shot actor.

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111985 on: June 19, 2017, 04:03:21 AM »
As long as nobody you love was turned into an endtable you should receive some kind of closure

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

Zombie Lincoln

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111986 on: June 19, 2017, 08:35:11 AM »
I had a Twin-Peaks-themed dream. I was on a trail along a remote coast that lead me to my grandmother's old house. We performed a summoning ritual for Bob there that spawned a large fly agaric under some furniture. Someone touched it, causing it to crumble like porcelain and release a poisonous gas. Bob had murdered someone in the tiled bathroom of a convenience store, that was located in a large cave in a cliff face. My father turned out to be a suspect and fled in some shitty car, I gave pursuit.

Unfortunately I forgot most of it. If any of it shows up in last night's episode, I'm gonna freak out. Especially if it's my grandmother's house or if my dad turns out to be some big shot actor.

sounds like you've got your clockday movie script!
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111987 on: June 19, 2017, 04:02:08 PM »
Last night's episode was fantastic

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111988 on: June 20, 2017, 06:03:56 AM »

robpost 6969

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111989 on: June 20, 2017, 06:23:05 AM »

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111990 on: June 20, 2017, 07:01:12 AM »

robpost 6969

I wasn't paying attention but I'm glad that was the one

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111991 on: June 20, 2017, 11:08:40 AM »
ZL's new kickstarter just started up and aw man it's torturing me. Last three I went for the 120 tier and this time around the 500 tier is a custom album for a fictional band by the deteriorating president himself.

Gonna try and wrangle together enough to get The StrawberryClock Experience's stopAllSounds(); immortalized into board game legend

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • For having submitted at least 10 animations For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #111992 on: June 20, 2017, 12:42:48 PM »
Dude, if you've got 500 bucks to blow on kickstarters why don't you buy a plane ticket out of that icy hell hole you live in instead?

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111993 on: June 20, 2017, 02:00:33 PM »
Because a plane ticket doesn't fund an artist I admire

And I like it here

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Good popstin, bro. Props Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111994 on: June 21, 2017, 06:44:53 PM »
ZL makes awesome games, so i will support this new kickstarter as well...
(i loved his book of questlandia+his other, previous projects)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111995 on: June 22, 2017, 01:19:53 AM »
hahahaha

not pictured: that guy might not be the best in the world but he's always a serious contender for the world championship, won it in 2014, designed every yoyo in that video (I have two of them), and the tricks he does are like not even impressive for him except that slack trick he does that they cut off before he finishes it

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111996 on: June 22, 2017, 02:28:29 AM »
watching that again, I am a fool

he only used the YYF Shutter and Replay Pro. I guess I have every yoyo in that video.

but we can all agree that the important part is the moral: yoyos, cheating, true love.

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111997 on: June 22, 2017, 05:36:08 PM »

from the depths of my soul / it's beyond my control 🎵

VCRClock

• HELLO POKEY I AM THE LEARNING-ADMINISTRATOR
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111998 on: June 22, 2017, 06:13:31 PM »
he only used the YYF Shutter and Replay Pro. I guess I have every yoyo in that video.

congratulations! you have everything it takes to win the heart of a pop stardom hopeful.

well... almost everything.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111999 on: June 23, 2017, 12:25:47 AM »

from the depths of my soul / it's beyond my control 🎵

Almost as fun as walking to work erryday this week