Author Topic: The Longest Rick & Morty Discussion Thread  (Read 10746867 times)

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2008 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Re: CC's largest thread record, or C.C.L.T.R.
« Reply #112060 on: June 16, 2017, 01:07:22 PM »
To my understanding Lynch had nothing to do with like half of season 2 and claims to have never even watched it. I'll post my thoughts on season 3 sometime when I'm at the computer instead of on my break at work, but the short version is: it's really really very good

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CC's largest thread record, or C.C.L.T.R.
« Reply #112061 on: June 16, 2017, 09:05:41 PM »
Rpb deserves MFC award for literally shitposting

who is Rpb?!

also:

david lynch is awesome and he always made good movies, so a good sitcom/series by him would be a logical step...
something that would be expected, that is.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Good popstin, bro. Props Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
Re: The Longest Twin Peaks Discussion Thread
« Reply #112062 on: June 17, 2017, 01:11:10 PM »
this is the twin peaks thread now? brb

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Good popstin, bro. Props Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #112063 on: June 17, 2017, 01:13:05 PM »
David Lynch's filmmaker daughter has defended her father against outrageous claims he raped her and then threatened to kill her if she spoke out.

The serious accusations come from Michael J. Anderson, who played the backward-speaking Man from Another Place in Lynch's Twin Peaks TV series.
He took aim at the director in a bizarre rant on Facebook last week (ends05Aug16), also suggesting Lynch may have orchestrated the death of Eraserhead star and his Twin Peaks castmate Jack Nance.

"He (Lynch) totally did NOT rape his own underage daughter and then write a television series about it," Anderson wrote. "She totally has NOT lived under a DEATH THREAT from her own father, all her life if she ever told. He NEVER had his 'best friend' murdered. And he DEFINITELY NEVER suggested to me that I should kill myself! There's a whole bunch of other stuff he never did either."

Lynch's daughter Jennifer has responded after a fan asked for her opinion on Instagram, writing: "I am sorry that Mike is doing this. None of what he says is true, and I hope he receives the help and peace he needs."

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112064 on: June 17, 2017, 05:18:11 PM »
*Rob

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Clock Day 2008 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112065 on: June 17, 2017, 07:08:40 PM »
For a second I thought that was related to the angry midget post MFC made

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

BilliardBall10

• i am billiard ball 10! lol si u
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: chris-the-stick2
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Good popstin, bro. Props Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112066 on: June 17, 2017, 07:56:21 PM »
David Lynch's filmmaker daughter has defended her father against outrageous claims he raped her and then threatened to kill her if she spoke out.

The serious accusations come from Michael J. Anderson, who played the backward-speaking Man from Another Place in Lynch's Twin Peaks TV series.
He took aim at the director in a bizarre rant on Facebook last week (ends05Aug16), also suggesting Lynch may have orchestrated the death of Eraserhead star and his Twin Peaks castmate Jack Nance.

"He (Lynch) totally did NOT rape his own underage daughter and then write a television series about it," Anderson wrote. "She totally has NOT lived under a DEATH THREAT from her own father, all her life if she ever told. He NEVER had his 'best friend' murdered. And he DEFINITELY NEVER suggested to me that I should kill myself! There's a whole bunch of other stuff he never did either."

Lynch's daughter Jennifer has responded after a fan asked for her opinion on Instagram, writing: "I am sorry that Mike is doing this. None of what he says is true, and I hope he receives the help and peace he needs."

that michael J. anderson guy sounds like a true psychopath....
jeez, lynch's family must be having a hard time with this guy's mad ramblings...

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112067 on: June 18, 2017, 02:13:30 AM »
Phantomcat, or possibly Grey I can't remember which is the two of you brought them up, stuart ashen mentions Coca Cola branded yo-yos in his newest video saying a friend of his mentioned them recently after he had totally forgotten they existed. Are either of you friends with world famous YouTube personality stuart ashen? https://youtu.be/xqW4j0cMHno

Further proof of this concept is that Ashens has previously made reference to the existence of the Clock Crew before https://twitter.com/ashens/status/234099565920407553

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112068 on: June 18, 2017, 02:37:24 AM »
I was told at work I would have to work the graveyard shift 11pm to 7am tomorrow so I'm attempting to stay up real late so I can sleep in long enough that I won't pass out during my shift. Another two hours and I'll have been up 24 hours straight.

I'm so tired aaaaaaa

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112069 on: June 18, 2017, 05:49:16 AM »
Yeah, I kept seeing more and more confirmation that those were a huge fad ever since then but never thought to keep bringing them up

Funny that STUART ASHEN who I can neither confirm nor deny is screwdriver's exroommate MENTIONS HIS FANTA YOYO because those come up in the first minute of

also, in that post I mentioned my hobby was watching yoyo reviews and taking note of when people go BATSHIT INSANE when testing one. Like one second you're watching some nerd talking and the next you're watching Takeshi Matsuura's 2016 world championship 5A routine. Reminded of that because it's pretty much every video Brandon Vu does

also this is a good one:
(4m in, can't link to a specific time in the embedded)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112070 on: June 18, 2017, 08:06:04 AM »
https://translate.google.com/#sw/en/U%20mzima%3F

what has the internet done to you, swahili

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2003 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112071 on: June 18, 2017, 08:34:02 AM »
Phantomcat, or possibly Grey I can't remember which is the two of you brought them up, stuart ashen mentions Coca Cola branded yo-yos in his newest video saying a friend of his mentioned them recently after he had totally forgotten they existed. Are either of you friends with world famous YouTube personality stuart ashen? https://youtu.be/xqW4j0cMHno

Further proof of this concept is that Ashens has previously made reference to the existence of the Clock Crew before https://twitter.com/ashens/status/234099565920407553
Yes, I'm that dude's dog.

Arf arf.

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112072 on: June 18, 2017, 08:42:07 AM »
This weekend is the first time since the premier where I'll be working when Twin Peaks airs and I'm pretty upset about it

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112073 on: June 18, 2017, 08:56:58 AM »
enough time to get a TiVo on Amazon Prime

Zombie Lincoln

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112074 on: June 18, 2017, 08:00:35 PM »
This weekend is the first time since the premier where I'll be working when Twin Peaks airs and I'm pretty upset about it

do you want me to tweet you with the good bits
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

JambaClock

• According to all known laws of aviation...
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
tell me somethin i dont know
« Reply #112075 on: June 19, 2017, 01:23:39 AM »
k

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112076 on: June 19, 2017, 01:56:14 AM »

do you want me to tweet you with the good bits

Please tweet me webm's of everything that could be construed as a spoiler

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2003 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112077 on: June 19, 2017, 02:57:08 AM »
I had a Twin-Peaks-themed dream. I was on a trail along a remote coast that lead me to my grandmother's old house. We performed a summoning ritual for Bob there that spawned a large fly agaric under some furniture. Someone touched it, causing it to crumble like porcelain and release a poisonous gas. Bob had murdered someone in the tiled bathroom of a convenience store, that was located in a large cave in a cliff face. My father turned out to be a suspect and fled in some shitty car, I gave pursuit.

Unfortunately I forgot most of it. If any of it shows up in last night's episode, I'm gonna freak out. Especially if it's my grandmother's house or if my dad turns out to be some big shot actor.

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112078 on: June 19, 2017, 04:03:21 AM »
As long as nobody you love was turned into an endtable you should receive some kind of closure

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

Zombie Lincoln

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112079 on: June 19, 2017, 08:35:11 AM »
I had a Twin-Peaks-themed dream. I was on a trail along a remote coast that lead me to my grandmother's old house. We performed a summoning ritual for Bob there that spawned a large fly agaric under some furniture. Someone touched it, causing it to crumble like porcelain and release a poisonous gas. Bob had murdered someone in the tiled bathroom of a convenience store, that was located in a large cave in a cliff face. My father turned out to be a suspect and fled in some shitty car, I gave pursuit.

Unfortunately I forgot most of it. If any of it shows up in last night's episode, I'm gonna freak out. Especially if it's my grandmother's house or if my dad turns out to be some big shot actor.

sounds like you've got your clockday movie script!
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>