News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miracle fruit

PhantomCatClock

I am learning HTML5/JS animation purely for the sake of having my spam-as-an-art-form work on mobile

the recent news about Flash did play a part in this, but take how embarrassing it was to have to tell a friend they need to install Flash Player and compound that with "hey it'll work for three years"

RobClock

Zeffy

TreeClock has been having a huge vent fest on Facebook.

peekyou.com can be super scary at times.

RobClock

Zeffy

Nah.
He and his ex-fiance broke up and his business is down the drains so he's made a bunch of public posts venting on his Facebook in hopes that his ex or her friends see them.

He's still into One Piece.

PS: Only found out about his Facebook through peekyou.com. I'm actually not a stalker. It's amazing how many clocks you can find just by searching by their clock-sonas

miracle fruit

the business that he launched with our money went down the tubes? that really sucks

Zeffy

Yep. It's scary when it's accurate.
It's better destroyed.

You can also find Piney's myspace profile.

Zeffy

Quote from: miracle fruit on August 07, 2017, 12:07:31 AM
the business that he launched with our money went down the tubes? that really sucks

The business was created about 3 years ago.
I wasn't around when he stole the money so I'm not sure if the dates line up.

miracle fruit

i was just kidding nobody is gonna start a business with the 1100 dollars they stole for rent

Zeffy

Quote from: miracle fruit on August 07, 2017, 12:22:24 AM
i was just kidding nobody is gonna start a business with the 1100 dollars they stole for rent

lol

You can totally start a drop shipping business for even less than that.

Silly tree.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

just walked to the gas station three blocks away to get more beers ("just" was three hours ago) and somehow ended up in a drug.. den? it was pretty nice anc clean tbh ) on the way back. The drug was weed which is legal now but old habits I guess. There is a story but if I said it right now it'd be accurate so I'm gonna go to bed and sober up and forget all the boring parts so it's entertaining

RobClock

y'all still watching Twin Peaks? Of course you are.

It's cool to finally see Audrey again and that the in-twin-peaks stuff has been ramping up more in the last two or three episodes. The Audrey/Charlie scenes are both kind of hilarious and really unnerving. Last night's resolution to the Ray/Dopplecoop story got me hyped as hell, despite starting off kind of goofy.

I also saw Dunkirk yesterday and it made me cry like a bitch

GreyClock

Speaking of unnerving: Sarah Palmer's scenes last week take the cake. Lynch is really good at slowly building this eerie, almost palpable tension. Maybe not so much in Twin Peaks, but at least in some of his movies. Like the diner scene in Mulholland Drive with that weird guy with the Nixon-esque clamminess, who also plays the weird clammy Las Vegas guy in the Return. The first time I watched that scene I let out some sort of strange yelp at its conclusion. Also Grace Zabriskie really knows how to sell the unhinged quality of the mentally ill and is able to generate similar feelings of unease in me. I caught Inland Empire on TV a few years back and I had to turn it off during her first scene with Laura Dern (which is like the third scene of the movie), because she was creeping me out too much.

RobClock

Have i mentioned my parents new puppy yet?

this is maggie

Slurpee

Slurpee

Quote from: miracle fruit on August 07, 2017, 12:11:55 AM
Quote from: Zeffy on August 06, 2017, 11:27:03 PMpeekyou.com

this website should be destroyed
Quote from: Zeffy on August 07, 2017, 12:16:55 AM
It's better destroyed.

damn I need to be more careful

if I get doxxed this poor random lady is going to be in the crosshairs

Zeffy

Quote from: Slurpee on August 07, 2017, 09:00:50 PM
Quote from: miracle fruit on August 07, 2017, 12:11:55 AM
Quote from: Zeffy on August 06, 2017, 11:27:03 PMpeekyou.com

this website should be destroyed
Quote from: Zeffy on August 07, 2017, 12:16:55 AM
It's better destroyed.

damn I need to be more careful

if I get doxxed this poor random lady is going to be in the crosshairs

Totally.