Author Topic: Clock Crew's worst dumbest Discussion Topic  (Read 10830528 times)

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2003 Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Longest Ed, Edd n Eddy Discussion Thread
« Reply #112460 on: September 08, 2017, 04:43:41 AM »
Including the in-house baking?

Sourdough is really gross though.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112461 on: September 08, 2017, 05:41:16 AM »
MY store doesn't. It's more of a standalone bakery thing moreso™ than a grocery store's built in bakery thing, but you see them here and there, too.

I was gonna say, everyone I know who moved here hates sourdough so I was surprised but I figured you just lived somewhere where they also don't throw away bread cultures that turned sour

I hated it my whole life until I was like 20 but then I got this clam chowder in a sourdough bowl and fuck me I'm making sourdough toast now like a real california

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112462 on: September 08, 2017, 05:54:15 AM »
Kings Hawaiian does not make half loaves. Maybe they haven't researched that technology, yet

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2003 Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112463 on: September 08, 2017, 06:20:19 AM »
I used to live near the German border and I sometimes got some of my groceries there. One time I was like I'll buy bread here so I don't have to go a Dutch shop later and holy god when I tried eating the first peanut butter sandwich with that moist, dense, sour slab of bread... gross. We're very much a yeast country. Nice and light.

RobClock

• ¥¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #112464 on: September 08, 2017, 03:51:09 PM »
Jay from redlettermedia tweeted a link to this theory on The Return http://www.waggish.org/2017/twin-peaks-finale/

It's an interesting read if anyone is interested or cares

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • Clock Day 2014 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #112465 on: September 08, 2017, 05:06:27 PM »
Sourdough is really gross though.

You shut your goddamn mouth!

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • Clock Day 2014 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #112466 on: September 08, 2017, 05:24:05 PM »
But to answer your question: yes, in most of the bigger grocery stores they have an in-house bakery. If I'm getting some bread that I plan to use all of within a day or two I'll get it from the bakery, but for stuff that I need to last through the week I'll get the factory made. I've had loaves that I've got from a bakery literally get moldy overnight, and it's not cheap. The store that I bought it from would bag the bread before it completely cooled, and moisture would acculmulate in the bag, promoting mold growth. When I do buy the factory stuff there's a brand here called Dave's Killer Bread that is made just a few towns away and  doesn't have bullshit ingredients.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112467 on: September 08, 2017, 06:28:44 PM »
pb on sourdough? good lord.

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • Good popstin, bro. Props For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
« Reply #112468 on: September 11, 2017, 09:25:04 PM »

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112469 on: September 12, 2017, 08:21:07 AM »
Scrambled eggs all over my face haha

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112470 on: September 14, 2017, 03:30:50 PM »
][

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112471 on: September 14, 2017, 07:38:05 PM »
I enjoyed everything about that save the inclusion of the word 'epic'

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112472 on: September 15, 2017, 01:00:05 AM »

The weak should fear the truthful

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112473 on: September 15, 2017, 01:42:00 AM »
we're using a linux VMware thinger in my assembly class so we can learn different kinds of assembly. it's kind of cool knocking around in an unfamiliar operating system and pretty satisfying learning how to update programs through terminal and manually change permissions and shit. I updated a broken file path in the xscreensaver directory and installed a missing font pack for ddd. :) (distro is "Mint"- I'm assuming this is a lame training wheels version of linux because it's super friendly and acts like an early version of OSX)

so anyway I submitted an assignment that's due tonight for that class aand tried to shut down my computer and fucking windows fucking update was like cool time for me to install these 23 updates you don't have a fucking choice over. now it's half a goddamned hour later and I've got a black t-shirt over the pointless bright blue screen that was keeping me up for no fucking reason and I couldn't have done anything to prevent and you know what? maybe I'm just going to fucking switch to fucking linux. I've only been making fun of the notion since I was 12, but at least you have some semblance of goddamned control over what your fucking computer is doing. maybe microsoft and apple can both lick my fucking butt with their forced updates and planned obsolescence and data farming

Slash

• Not gone quite yet
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112474 on: September 15, 2017, 02:21:04 AM »
Or you could turn off automatic updates.

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112475 on: September 15, 2017, 02:38:10 AM »
Or you could turn off automatic updates.
no, you can't

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112476 on: September 15, 2017, 03:19:51 AM »
Mint is pretty legit. Smaller Linuxes (Linices?) are sexier. Make sure you use KDE to completely counteract that

(kde is nice the joke is that it is big haha hoho)

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • Good popstin, bro. Props For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
Re: The Longest Frasier Discussion Thread
« Reply #112477 on: September 16, 2017, 12:52:32 AM »

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112478 on: September 16, 2017, 03:07:05 AM »
Do you think in ten years someone will grow up to join and unironically use the name fidgetspinnerclock

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112479 on: September 16, 2017, 03:13:01 AM »
Was there ever a Pogs clock?

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e