News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

RobClock

oh and here's another shitty video of me
[u2]0E1yjn2iDdg[/u2]

this time its talking about the hundreds of dollars i wasted on trading cards, instead of shoveling children's cereal into my face

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

according to imdb, Soren Bowie was in Are You Scared? but there is no overlap between my friends who watch z-grade horror movies and my friends who watch Cracked After Hours so I'm posting this here to the amusement of nobody

PhantomCatClock

Buncha fucking, eugh, news and shit in the latest Nintendo E-mail

BUT WAIT

WHAT'S THIS?

patriotclock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 27, 2017, 07:55:20 PM
Buncha fucking, eugh, news and shit in the latest Nintendo E-mail

BUT WAIT

WHAT'S THIS?

dang im not in school anymore so im not legally allowed to use those

Slurpee

I haven't watched South Park in like five years but Put It Down was clever bordering on brilliant

https://vimeo.com/234898174

RobClock

Clocktopus

Anybody catch that Rick and Morty finale? I was a little dissapointed. I'll probably have to give it another watch. It was funny but it didn't seem like a finale.

PhantomCatClock

bb10 is mad at me for not replying to his endless comments in my newgrounds journal post where he starts out being pleasant and asking me how I'm doing then changes to being a chode before the comment is even over so I would have had to reply to that instead of the nice first part

but I'm the passive-aggressive one

miracle fruit

GreyClock

Arrested Development season 5:

George Michael Bluth is running a marathon. He overtakes Barry Zuckerkorn. "Faster than you!" he shouts. "I'm still faster than your father. He's way behind." "He'll likely finish the day after tomorrow." "Ha ha, good joke!" They run past themselves. "Even I don't understand that reference?" George Michael wonders. It turns out a giant space monster is playing out this scene with a homemade Barry Zuckerkorn doll. He does the voices himself (poorly). "You're scaring me!"

pop-tart

Quick pulse check. Would anyone be interested in doing a Clockmas collab this year? Our public is asking...

zl

Quote from: pop-tart on October 09, 2017, 11:47:23 AM
Quick pulse check. Would anyone be interested in doing a Clockmas collab this year? Our public is asking...

yeah

RobClock

Quote from: miracle fruit on October 06, 2017, 08:18:24 AM
go watch blade runner 2049

:this:

One of the best movies I’ve seen in years

RobClock

Quote from: pop-tart on October 09, 2017, 11:47:23 AM

Of course! Hit me up with some specs

PhantomCatClock

I have never actually carried my weight in a Clockmas collabâ€"and this is taking into account how much a ghost would actually weighâ€"but I'll give it another shot and hopefully finally earn my yuletide honor back

Slurpee

I shall partake to humiliate PhantomClock and deny him the bespoke honor for another Yule. BLOOD AND GLORY

PhantomCatClock

Joke's on you, public dishonoring is my fetish

pop-tart

We could do the first ever Hanukklock collab instead and still release it on December 25th.