News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

Quote from: miracle fruit on October 18, 2017, 09:06:19 AM

thouht this was the dead celebrity thread, did a few minutes of confused googling

Slurpee

holy shit he's doing that thing with his finger that means he gets to punch you

PhantomCatClock

I've had "Short People Got No Reason To Live" stuck in my head for an entire month, now, and I know it means something

RobClock

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

.[u2]8bfyS-S-IJs[/u2] RIP beautiful mind

PhantomCatClock

asfbasfg [u2]w_ozsyklXJg[/u2] adfghadfhadfh adye5yWERSGYWREYW$ETY@#

Slurpee

RobClock

I’ve spent the last week thinking about animating a CC version of the 1960s Trans-Lux Felix the Cat intro

Straw-berry Clock
The wonderful wonderful clock
Whenever he gets in a fix he
Submits the greatest movies of all time to the Newgrounds dot com portal

Straw-berry Clock
The wonderful wonderful clock
You’ll vote five on all of his movies
so much your sides will ache
Your heart will go pitter-pat
Watching straw-berry
The wonderful clock

Slurpee

Slurpee

I came here to post this article about a shitty Russian tv show that covered the shitty version of video games they got in the 90's
https://medium.com/@bluebed/dendys-dream-debased-a3c35f9e173a
Quote"Children on the street are asked which game resembles the breaks at school. Each one names Mortal Kombat, citing beatings and 'rivers of blood.' The sequence is uncomfortably long, twelve increasingly solemn youths, each answering without a hint of irony: 'Mortal Kombat.'"

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

how many asians does it take to screw in a lightbulb

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

GreyClock

No, I'm sorry you're not quite enthusiastic enough about this shitty minimum wage job?

I mean you're perhaps somewhat enthusiastic and confident you'll do a good job, but we're apparently gunning for someone who has dreamt about this shitty minimum wage job his whole life?

Slurpee

Quote from: GreyClock on October 25, 2017, 05:10:41 PM
No, I'm sorry you're not quite enthusiastic enough about this shitty minimum wage job?

I mean you're perhaps somewhat enthusiastic and confident you'll do a good job, but we're apparently gunning for someone who has dreamt about this shitty minimum wage job his whole life?
welcome to the wasteland, here is your complimentary existential despair.
bad news, you are currently ruining the economy because you are not buying enough diamonds. why are you not buying diamonds you piece of shit

PhantomCatClock

by this time tomorrow, I will be playing Super Mario Switchty-Four. Thanks, shitty minimum wage job

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on October 26, 2017, 02:16:15 AM
Super Mario Switchty-Four
s'good :cool:

I remember hearing someone say that there was Mario 64 and, excluding the actual jetpack in Sunshine, every 3D Mario iteration kept good controls (in that Mario is the platforming gold standard) but you get less and less ways to move in each one. Thinking about it, Sunshine getting rid of the longjump, Galaxy getting rid of a couple of things, and New/3D having basically JUST run'n'jump, that's true but as building blocks to the worlds they were set in

but that does not take away from the fact that it feels super good that this controls as well as 64 and has a shitload more basic moves that feel natural even before you get into the whibbildy whatsits you can do with the hat. Played about thirty minutes but will play probably all night as soon as the big TV becomes available