News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

justice league released some clips to youtube and I'm cracking up at this pic of "the perp"

Slurpee

I mean sure, ok, I know it's a parademon, and wonder woman knows that for some reason, but the idea of commissioner gordon getting told about a kidnapping, being handed this eighth grader's sketch of an iron maiden stage prop, and being like "looks serious. better alert the justice league"

like I want the scene to follow gordon back downstairs and have a cop go "jesus, you gave that to batman??? that was a drawing of the rock monster from herculoids dressed as lady gaga"

PhantomCatClock

women wouldn't have problems with supervillains if they'd just STAY IN THE KITCHEN AND BUST ALL THESE GHOSTS

RobClock

I am having a truly awful night and I hope you are all well

Slurpee

sorry to hear that
I hope it will bring you some small comfort to know that I (Slurpee) am in fact well

PhantomCatClock

I'm doing well for the first time in months hello

RobClock

I won’t bore you with the details but the night went from bad to worse and I’m glad everything is alright on the homogang front

PhantomCatClock

if you're upset about the daylight savings time/daylight gayvings time controversy, it'll probably be okay

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on November 06, 2017, 10:58:59 PM
I won’t bore you with the details but the night went from bad to worse and I’m glad everything is alright on the homogang front
I thought that that was what this thread was for?

PhantomCatClock

He's just trying to be polite because he knows the festival extravaganza for Slurpee's 10,000th post is coming up but you are entirely correct

Slurpee

Slurpee

if I do 46 posts in 24 hours it will happen on my birthday 🔥🔥🔥

Slurpee

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

why isn't the P in your name capitalized? Your clockname was always two of my favorite things

Slurpee

the goddamn tan inverse of x is fucking one over one plus x squared not one over the fucking square root of one plus x squared which means that infinite series on the test I just took was a simple fucking u-sub, tan inverse of the natural log of x, du is equal to one over one plus the natural log of x squared times the derivative of the natural log of x which was just the x in the denominator which makes the whole thing the integral of the square root of u, which brings the fucking integral to the limit as a approaches infinity of u to the 3/2 power evaluated from a to 1, backsubbing the fucking u and evaluating gives goddamned tan inverse of natural log of a to the 3/2 power minus the tan inverse of natural log of 1 to the 3/2 power, natural log of 1 is 0 and tan inverse of 0 is 0 because it's symmetric about the origin, the natural log of a as a approaches infinity is also infinity but as tan inverse approaches infinity it approaches fucking pi over 2 because tan is sine over cosine and inversely pi/2 is when cosine approaches zero as sine approaches one, meaning the fucking integral fucking converges at pi/2 times root pi/2 times 2/3 which means the FUCKING SERIES CONVERGES BY THE GODDAMNED INTEGRAL TEST AND I DIDN'T FIGURE IT OUT UNTIL I WAS WALKING TO THE GODDAMNED BUS STOP ALL BECAUSE WHEN I WAS DIFFENTIATING TAN INVERSE I FORGOT TO SQUARE THE RESULTS OF COSINE WITH RESPECT TO Y SO I THOUGHT THERE WAS A FUCKING SQUARE ROOT IN THE DENOMINATOR OF THE DERIVATIVE

*huff huff*

I SHOULD'VE ACED THAT FUCKING TEST. WHY AM I LIKE THIS???

*huff*

Slurpee

GreyClock

GreyClock

Do you guys have any specific goals or ambitions or dreams or whatever the fucks? If so lay them out and we'll discuss them and it will be nice. I'm nostalgic for the future, if that makes sense.

RobClock

I made this while the forums were down and posted it on discord to the complete indifference of everyone there https://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/97ae21ed1029d858bdf56a59e57107f5