News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

apparently almost everybody from cracked has been fired from cracked?

dob, cody, john cheese, and both katies are gone, and soren, jack and swaim left months ago
the only people left that I recognize are david wong and schmitty the clam
e: and kristi harrison and maybe seanbaby but he hasn't said anything and I think he was technically an independent contractor anyway

this also happened at whatculture a couple months ago, I think the YouTube empires are starting to collapse for some reason

Slurpee

also w/r/t to what you guys were saying earlier, maddox is suing dick masterson and like five other people lol

PhantomCatClock

I was going to ask about Seanbaby. He's the only reason I even read Cracked, though most of his Cracked articles ended up on his personal site anyway

My respect for Maddox never waned for a second until the end of Biggest Problem, and I thought he got over it when he put up the giant archive of the show for free but apparently he's not

I hope he loses but probably won't

PhantomCatClock

You didn't mention the $20,000,000 part. What has he done in his entire life that's worth $20,000,000 even combined with Dick's life

RenegadeClock

$20M for each person he is suing. LOL. Get a life Maddox.

RobClock

The lawsuit is $380,000,000 total. The dude has lost his fucking mind.

RobClock

He also shut down his subreddit and the only other show on his “podcast network” announced his departure from said network like two days ago.

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on December 05, 2017, 05:25:21 AM
I was going to ask about Seanbaby. He's the only reason I even read Cracked, though most of his Cracked articles ended up on his personal site anyway

My respect for Maddox never waned for a second until the end of Biggest Problem, and I thought he got over it when he put up the giant archive of the show for free but apparently he's not

I hope he loses but probably won't

The thing about that ‘archive’ is that he took the website down for like three weeks prior with no explanation, and then his new version went up after Dick re-hosted the old site at biggest.thedickshow.com and that was following some other shady shit he pulled like taking the biggest problem RSS feed, deleting the old show and then using that feed for his new show so that he could retain the old subscribers.

The lawsuit should get thrown out because everyone involved except for Asterios is located in LA and Maddox filed in NY for seemingly no reason at all. The whole thing is a ridiculous shit show.

RenegadeClock

I think he's filing in NY because his book publisher is based there, and he's going to argue that Dick's antics are the reason his latest book flopped.

PhantomCatClock

his book flopped because the first person to buy it said what it actually was in the Amazon review and he was too proud to enable pre-orders so nobody ended up buying a physical copy of his website

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

doing a wget clone of the site and converting links for local use JUST IN CASE. Aside from his weird stuff like Saddest Cavemanâ,,¢, does Maddox' site use any other domains besides maddox.xmission.com, thebestpageintheuniverse.com, and thebestpage….net?

GreyClock

Has anyone ever experienced Alice in Wonderland syndrome? My hands seem so small right now.

Slurpee

Quote from: GreyClock on December 06, 2017, 03:46:25 PM
Has anyone ever experienced Alice in Wonderland syndrome? My hands seem so small right now.
no, but when my eyesight prescription changed I felt taller for about a week

PhantomCatClock

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on December 06, 2017, 06:23:46 PM
how do you get it on your dick
that's all fun and games until your dick's so small you can't find it
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

it's not the motion of the occean, it's the size of the thighs' prize

PhantomCatClock

In related news, every mp3 of the Biggest Problem show comes out to 7.8GB (with Dick's copy of the website, images included, being 0.2GB to round that out nicely) and Dick's website's robots.txt is perfect but the dickheads hosting the mp3s don't quite understand the idea behind it

it truly is a backward and ironic time

PhantomCatClock

ROBERT.
.........................................................HYDE.

[u2]HgEBFBGmhCI[/u2]

why didnt you tell me the dick show was good