News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

I mean, did I not talk about it at length two or three times in this very thread before?

If you don’t listen to The Dick Show, you absolutely should.

RobClock

The last live show just went up on the patreon, to which I am subscribed at The $5 level monthly for a bonus episode every month, and it’s pretty great. The last two were boarderline unwatchable, but they seem to have gotten all the kinks worked out. Great bits, wonderful musical performance from a smoking hot redhead, really good shit.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: RobClock on December 07, 2017, 11:04:11 AM
I mean, did I not talk about it at length two or three times in this very thread before?

oh sure, blame me for all my problems

Slurpee

it's really fun to be drunk. I mean, I get it. how y'all doing

Slurpee

somebody pointed out the girl in leftover crack sounds like Shinji Ikari and it makes this song hilarious
[u2]mtaMhlNdr7E[/u2]
skip to 0:45

Slurpee

in fact, everybody on leftover crack sounds cartoon devils having an argument

punk is hilarious. I don't want to be one of those guys going like "oh, fuckin... hydronponics, is the new punk, because" but if you don't think punk is funny you wwere never punk

Slurpee

punk is basically music you would make for kids except the drive is turned up with n the guitar and the drum beat is chaotic and insane and instead of being about the alphabet the lyrics are like "WAGE THEFT IS THE MOST SERIOUS FORM OF PROPERTY CRIME IN THE WESTERN WORLD/ THE WEST BANK THE GAZA STRIP AND RAPING COMFORT GIRLS"

Slurpee

constructs of the state is a pretty good album though

Slurpee

they tKe a break to make a song about playing at a mall

"we're playing at a ma-a-all/ we're playing at a mall"

wh Ever said punk is dead is afuckin ignoramous

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

RobClock

I just got home from work and got a notification that The Crown season 2 is out yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss my evening is set

RobClock

aw fuck the Twin Peaks season 3 bluray set is out today too

six plus hours of bonus material

PhantomCatClock

I saw a mod's avatar on the Dick Show reddit and I WANTED IT but right-clicking it treated it like text and inspecting the page to show all the images called didn't work either and a long story short I found this in one of the css files called

which is kind of cool but also kind of fuck you for making every page download them all but also kind of cool that you made an image that you can't just drag off to your desktop

RobClock

Those are all custom flairs that you can select in the side bar if you have a Reddit account

RobClock

I think the whole thing of having them all in one file is commonplace these days. I know Newgrounds has done it with the level icons since the 2012 redesign.

PhantomCatClock

well {flair flair-pride} is the one I wanted so your story checks out, but I feel like learning more about Reddit is detrimental to my heit so we need to change the subject

preferably back to the Dick Show

BUT YES stuff in one image is just whatever, I've even seen some (surprisingly long) animated images that are just PNGs that are like 100x10000 with each frame being 100x100 of the image. I meant it was cool the way it was a script that called a script that called that data that called that image so it wouldn't even show up on the site's inspecty thing, much less not being able to just right-click save the imagWELL okay so you can't do that on NG either, but at least the badges/whistles/smileys/level icons are listed in the page's images

RobClock

I’m definitely not a Reddit sort of guy so I can’t say I blame you. I really only use it for the dick show subreddit.

Apparently that album the community made to raise money for asterios’ legal defence has charted on billboard so that’s pretty damn cool. It’s one hell of a dedicated and creative fan base.

PhantomCatClock

and here I was proud that I animated a screenshot of vuvu's avatar in the discord because it technically counts as a clock doing an animation

PhantomCatClock

You know when you're eating Whoppers (the malted milk balls, not the boigas) and you get one that's ...chewy? harder? you get the weird ones

those Whoppers can fuck off