News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

that new Godzilla anime is out now so im gonna watch that tonight  :thumbs:

RobClock

I saw this and was happy that my preference for massive tits is scientifically sound

PhantomCatClock

There is no air resistance in anime. The "This Is Not A Pipe" guy explained it perfectly. If I was on that peer review team, this shit would've gotten knocked down a constant number of pegs.

GreyClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 21, 2018, 01:10:47 AM
There is no air resistance in anime. The "This Is Not A Pipe" guy explained it perfectly. If I was on that peer review team, this shit would've gotten knocked down a constant number of pegs.
"From what has been presented in this preliminary work, it is safe to conclude that the phrase 'Flat is Justice' is deficient aerodynamically."

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/flat-is-justice-delicious-flat-chest uuuugh...

"A major shortcoming intrinsic to this study was the decision to leave the hair present in the models as immovable and solid." Tut-tut.

"Ideally, this experiment would use live subjects of varying breast sizes in order to provide additional data in which to compare to the data herein."

"Quetzalcoatl is also not the author’s 'waifu', although he respects her character as THE GODDESS OF THICC."
UD: "You treat your Waifu with the utmost respect and courtesy and most refuse to even fap to their beloved, seeing the act as an insult to the non-existent woman they have committed themselves to." You know what that means...

PhantomCatClock

if it means your last initialism makes me want to play Urban Dead again while irreverently masturbating, you are correct

GreyClock

Do you guys like taking detours? (Rob does, heyooo.) You're in the city with friends, and instead of taking the direct route home, you suggest you take a scenic route through a forest or stop off in a village you've never been to that's only slightly out of the way. Why not? It takes like (half) an hour. It's probably going to be like every boring forest or village you've ever been to, but that initial sense of adventure is relatively exciting, and it makes any subsequent "disappointment" worth it. I like doing stuff like that, but often people are like "Ugh, I have to call my mother..," or "I have to pee..," or some shit like that. Or on an even smaller scale: "No GreyClock, I don't want to take a twenty minute walk to look at that weird duck island." Dweebs. Call your mother from that village, while you're peeing on a duck island. Or whatever. I realized that it doesn't really matter where you are, or when. Once, on holiday, I missed an express train. At first I was cursing the world, but after I caught a local train and stopped at a couple of insignificant stations I figured: so fucking what? You're at your destination a half hour later than you would have been. You're not missing anything.

Or did I? Did I miss the opportunity of stumbling into the love of my life while exiting the express? (That's a Gwyneth Paltrow movie I think.) Had I caught that train would I've been dead now? Determinism makes me want to blow my brains out. That's a pretty good joke to end on.

RobClock

Quote from: GreyClock on January 21, 2018, 04:41:12 PM
Do you guys like taking detours?

I seriously miss taking scenic endeavors with friends. My last girlfriend and I spent most of the time driving around talking, and for the years I was best friends with SuccubusClock we'd spend a lot of time piddling around in the boonies killing time. Its a refreshing feeling, like you're isolated from all the shit that haunts you day to day. I dont really have any friends at this stage who'd be free, or willing, to do that sort of thing.

Quote from: GreyClock on January 21, 2018, 04:41:12 PM
(Rob does, heyooo.)
I realized today that the rear fender on the drivers side of my truck, from the wheel up to the cab, is bent inward where I went into that snowbank. I think I would rather have died than have to find the money to replace the entire side of my fucking box. Hopefully I'll be able to hammer it back into shape.

For now it's just a great big middle finger I have to look at every day, like a badge of my own incompetence.

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on January 21, 2018, 05:37:16 PMI seriously miss taking scenic endeavors with friends. My last girlfriend and I spent most of the time driving around talking, and for the years I was best friends with SuccubusClock we'd spend a lot of time piddling around in the boonies killing time. Its a refreshing feeling, like you're isolated from all the shit that haunts you day to day. I dont really have any friends at this stage who'd be free, or willing, to do that sort of thing.
Yeah, escapism is probably a big part of it. I finally got a job, and it's terrible. I don't really like the town I moved to. That said, I think there's an element of genuine wanderlust in there. Life is complex in that way. Do I miss my old city that much because I dislike the new? Do I want to travel to dumb places because... etc. Ugh...

Quote from: RobClock on January 21, 2018, 05:37:16 PMI realized today that the rear fender on the drivers side of my truck, from the wheel up to the cab, is bent inward where I went into that snowbank. I think I would rather have died than have to find the money to replace the entire side of my fucking box. Hopefully I'll be able to hammer it back into shape.

For now it's just a great big middle finger I have to look at every day, like a badge of my own incompetence.
I can't remember where, but I saw just the thingamajig for you. It was an As Seen On TV (so probably TV) that you put over the dent and you turn the wingnut and it pops it right out. With no damage to the paint job!

RenegadeClock

This guy I knew from work died a couple months ago, and they just now revealed the autopsy report to us. Apparently, he had a sudden heart attack while huffing Dust-Off. 35 year old dude, huffing Dust-Off, alone in his apartment. What the hell?

VCRClock

Quote from: RenegadeClock on January 24, 2018, 12:48:47 AM
This guy I knew from work died a couple months ago, and they just now revealed the autopsy report to us. Apparently, he had a sudden heart attack while huffing Dust-Off. 35 year old dude, huffing Dust-Off, alone in his apartment. What the hell?
dust-off doesn't really strike me as a "social" drug

but then instant death is literally the reason they tell you not to huff dust-off
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

at least he died doing what he l... d... doing... doing dust-off.

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

I knew someone who was curious about the flavoring they put in that sort of thing as a deterrent, sprayed a little air-in-a-can right on his tongue. Dude couldn't taste anything for six months.

Maybe he just wanted to taste something again and that's how the final spiral starts

RenegadeClock

Quote from: Randy on January 24, 2018, 01:54:20 AM
dust-off doesn't really strike me as a "social" drug
The only people I've know to do it are kids who are too poor to buy real drugs and steal it from Office Depot.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 24, 2018, 03:24:32 AM
I knew someone who was curious about the flavoring they put in that sort of thing as a deterrent, sprayed a little air-in-a-can right on his tongue. Dude couldn't taste anything for six months.
He might have frozen his taste buds off. That stuff is like liquid nitrogen when it first exits the can.

RobClock

i remember reading about it and basically its getting you high by freezing the lower part of your brain stem

i equate it somewhere in my mind next to the people who drink mouth wash because they cant afford beer

RobClock

I was pretty let down by last nights X-Files episode. Expected more from Darin Morgan than just being a year late to the 'trump joke' party.

GreyClock

In Dogma there's a scene where the protagonists talk to George Carlin to get him to close down the church to prevent Matt Affleck and Ben Damon from getting in and unmaking existence. When he doesn't comply, they retire to a bar. Okay... After that scene unfolds Bethany asks, "How far away is this church?" Jay replies, "Three towns over, about ten miles." Weren't they at the church before to ask George Carlin to close it? (The exact spot where this world-ending event (which they are charged to prevent) is supposed to take place?) Apparently only to go to a bar three towns over to sulk about it after he shuts them down instead? (Maybe the church was in a dry county?) Or did George Carlin live in another church? And if that's the case, why stop at a bar ten miles short of the destination? What's up with that Kevin Smith?

Guess which movie I watched tonight.

GreyClock

Slurpee

carlin was playing a cardinal, I don't think they keep their offices inside the local church