News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

I found another slurpeepost in a blog about magic: the gathering but since you didn't like the last one i won't share it

Slurpee

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: RobClock on February 17, 2018, 08:28:00 PM
I threw my 'mosesberry' clock day NG skin up on the art portal today, after i realized i hadn't already.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/robertclock/mosesberry-the-one-commandment

throw a five at it, if you feel so inclined
fuck that's a good idea. here's clock day 2011:
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/bigexplosions/clock-day-2011-ng-sidebar-art

RobClock

VCRClock

spiderman, but j. jonah jameson is spiderman's boss, not peter parker's
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

Slurpee

Slurpee

thanks, whoever it was itt that turned me on to dasharez0ne btw

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

you would like the nazi hyena song you nazi hyena sympathizer

teachers got two days off, lefty lib lib like you probably did too so bring it i'll make you look like one of those skellingtons

PhantomCatClock

slurpee i'm sorry

that was completely called for but i'm normally better than that

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

no i got that
you told me to bring it what am i bringing

PhantomCatClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

The remake is gonna be high budget, just barely competent enough to not insult people, but fail to capture the soul, direction, or character the original had. just like the live action beauty and the beast. yet it will get glowing reviews speaking in vague terms about how beautiful it was and how great the wooden boring actors were.

But I'm still really excited to see Eric Andre as a hyena.

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on February 21, 2018, 01:37:24 PM
The remake is gonna be high budget, just barely competent enough to not insult people, but fail to capture the soul, direction, or character the original had. just like the live action beauty and the beast. yet it will get glowing reviews speaking in vague terms about how beautiful it was and how great the wooden boring actors were.

But I'm still really excited to see Eric Andre as a hyena.
you speak powerful truths

RobClock

I know I'm about 20 years late to the party but Carl from Aqua Teen may be the greatest character in all of fiction

PhantomCatClock

I had someone excitedly showing me the new Beauty and the Beast and kept hyping up every song

His favorite was the Gaston song which was categorically worse than the cartoon