News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

Holy shit have you guys seen this disaster?
[u2]l8B5dqjsZUs[/u2]

RenegadeClock

Quote from: RobClock on February 22, 2018, 07:12:57 AM
Holy shit have you guys seen this disaster?
They turned them into the fucking power rangers!  :mad:

PhantomCatClock

I feel like I wouldn't hate that if they didn't call it Reboot, but I am also a massive tool

that being said, cocksuckers.

RobClock

The story goes that they’ve been pitching a straight continuation for the last decade or so and nobody would pick it up so they turned it into this power rangers-lite teen drama shit, slapped the brand on it, and put it into production just to make a return

If you can’t sell reboot, don’t call it reboot. Anyone who would watch this Show isn’t going to give a rats ass, and anybody who actually liked or cares about reboot isn’t going to give this dumpster fire the time of day

PhantomCatClock

apologize

that was an insult to dumpster fires everywhere

RobClock

RobClock

Background for my excitement;

The creators of the Duke Nukem 3D source port (eDuke32) have been developing, for two to three years now, an entirely new game on Ken Silverman’s Build Engine. That’s the Duke 3D/Shadow Warrior/Blood/Redneck Rampage engine. These dudes have been staples of the Duke 3D modding community for the past two decades, and just the prospect of a new FPS in the style of those games, created from the ground up using the same tech that built those games, from the people who are responsible for making that tech work flawlessly on modern PCs with proper WASD+mouse control, gets me giddier than a schoolgirl on prom night.

It’s being published by nu3D Realms and is set to be a prequel to their last big game Bombshell, which sucked, so they re-titled this game as ‘Ion Maiden’ which was the name of the primary gun in that game.

RobClock

Between this, DUSK, and Amid Evil from New Blood Interactive, it’s lookin like a very good year for the kind of games that I really really love.

RobClock

Slurpee, as one of your two youtube subscribers, I feel I should tell you that Overwatch sucks and 12 clips uploaded in half an hour is a bit much

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on February 24, 2018, 07:30:47 PM
Slurpee, as one of your two youtube subscribers, I feel I should tell you that Overwatch sucks and 12 clips uploaded in half an hour is a bit much
you should probably unsubscribe lol

I don't have a "brand" there I just use it when I need video hosting and that was a bunch of shit I been meaning to upload/get off my PS4 hard drive

Slurpee

also I know Overwatch sucks and I won't defend it but I refuse to apologize for it. it's trash but it's my trash
I'm already a well-rounded enough person, I can like some dumb stuff if I want to

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

So it turns out you don't have to buy a bunch of rare 40 plus dollar figurines to get all the nostalgia outfits in breath of the wild. I can just pay a quarter a piece for some nfc stickers and stick em to some hastily scribbled-on cardboard.

my handwriting is almost more beautiful than the drawings

Quote from: RobClock on February 21, 2018, 05:41:28 PM
I know I'm about 20 years late to the party but Carl from Aqua Teen may be the greatest character in all of fiction

When people ask me what my favorite show is I have trouble deciding between this and xavier renegade angel.

Quote from: RobClock on February 24, 2018, 07:30:47 PM
xXxslutpeexXx - xXxslutpeexXx frags some noobs 480p anime boobs sexy arena shooter lets play like comment share and subscribe

Up next xXxslutpeexXx - is the cast of overwatch sexier than team fortress's? [full 2 hour panel discussion] 387k views

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on February 24, 2018, 11:26:21 PM
xXxslutpeexXx - xXxslutpeexXx frags some noobs 480p anime boobs sexy arena shooter lets play like comment share and subscribe

Up next xXxslutpeexXx - is the cast of overwatch sexier than team fortress's? [full 2 hour panel discussion] 387k views
stop doxxing me

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on February 24, 2018, 11:26:21 PM
So it turns out you don't have to buy a bunch of rare 40 plus dollar figurines to get all the nostalgia outfits in breath of the wild. I can just pay a quarter a piece for some nfc stickers and stick em to some hastily scribbled-on cardboard.

Where is a reliable source for these? I actually have more than a handful of Amiibo statues and would like to not get any more

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I got a bunch from nfc bank, it seems fairly comprehensive, though for zelda I just got a full pack of relevant amiibo dumps off a reddit link I googled up.  they're all bin files and you use an android phone to write them to nfc tags using a program called tagmo. I got the tags here.

Quote from: Slurpee on February 25, 2018, 12:13:31 AMstop doxxing me

never

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

this is the only social media question that matters

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Slurpee: A mid 90s WWF event tape, a double ended dildo, a copy of Uncle Johns bathroom reader, a slurpee, and one live scorpion

Phantomcat: the complete works of Richard A Knaak, and four yo-yos.