News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

rob: a boxed copy of duke3D, a toy godzilla, a picture of Steve Buscemi, a cap, and a boxed copy of duke3d: atomic edition

zl

TreeClock: An acorn, a pinch of mulch, a beard hair, a folded piece of paper inscribed with with his facebook password, and a bag containing 30 pieces of silver

TelephoneClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on February 25, 2018, 01:09:32 AM
I got a bunch from nfc bank, it seems fairly comprehensive, though for zelda I just got a full pack of relevant amiibo dumps off a reddit link I googled up.  they're all bin files and you use an android phone to write them to nfc tags using a program called tagmo. I got the tags here.

You are doing god's work, Flounderman

Slurpee

Quote from: HAKED by TH0RCL0CK on February 26, 2018, 06:48:23 AM
TreeClock: An acorn, a pinch of mulch, a beard hair, a folded piece of paper inscribed with with his facebook password, and a bag containing 30 pieces of silver
lol

Slurpee

neon genesis evangeline lilly
neon genesis evander holyfield

this is work im working

PhantomCatClock

RenegadeClock

Slurpee

did you guys know
when you're on the phone
the other person can hear you EVEN IF, you're talking at a reasonable volume?

Slurpee

please spread the word, a lot of these motherfuckers don't know

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

there was rumor of you consolidating your spider-mans. are these claims baseless

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

PhantomCatClock

To clear up the ambiguity: you are not underaged, you're just against the law

Slurpee

the devs behind The Magic Circle are working on a co-op immersive sim where you play as small town teenagers uncovering a parnormal conspiracy in a network of underground tunnels and it’s like somebody came up with a game specifically for me to make my friends play
https://www.pcgamer.com/the-blackout-club-is-a-stranger-things-like-co-op-horror-game-from-ex-bioshock-devs/
tbh I was mostly only interested in Magic Circle because James Urbaniak but this shit I am fucking here for

Slurpee

I'm convinced youtube introduced the completely pointless "autoforward to random bullshit after any video finishes playing" feature to just to make it so searching for "youtube autoplay off" won't return any results about stopping the goddamn videos from playing as soon as they're loaded because they hate me personally

PhantomCatClock

Wow, I thought I was going to be a smart ass and search for MUCH MORE SPECIFIC TERMS THAN THAT and no, you're absolutely correct.

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

I eventually just shut off autoplay for all html5 videos
(doing this is different in every browser wow fun)

Slurpee

here’s what gets me: for the last, like, ten years, you’ve been able to watch pretty much any movie you want for free by searching for “watch _______ free online” and trying for a couple minutes
you’d think somebody would want to work on not having all movies be free, right? nah.
but letting me find out how to stop shit from interrupting my music? fuck that. global. fucking. lockdown.

GreyClock

As clocks, can we have one conversation about the perception of time?