News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zl

PhantomCatClock

i think the perception of time is really nice and that's what i think about it

GreyClock

Kodiakclock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on March 04, 2018, 01:05:20 AM
To clear up the ambiguity: you are not underaged, you're just against the law
I should be outlawed
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

Slurpee

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I remember seeing some promotional material and part of a trailer months ago and just writing it off as some soulless hollywood attempt at "nerd" pandering and nostalgia bait. forgot about it till this very moment. apparently spielberg is directing? I still don't think I'm gonna see it though.

VCRClock

ready player one

starring zoe quinn and adria richards
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on March 06, 2018, 10:40:35 PM
I remember seeing some promotional material and part of a trailer months ago and just writing it off as some soulless hollywood attempt at "nerd" pandering and nostalgia bait. forgot about it till this very moment. apparently spielberg is directing? I still don't think I'm gonna see it though.
it’s pretty shameless

I can’t think of the last spielberg movie that I watched and enjoyed
not to shit on the guy, I’m sure he’s doing fine, I just don’t see him as a reason to buy a ticket

GreyClock

Wouldn't it be great if we were in the Oasis just now and could touch each other creepily while we're talking about cumming on pinecones or whatever it is we do here. Does it close? Fondle my kneepit you disgusting fatbody. Gladly, but just not right now because this middle-aged Asian man keeps poking me in the sternum and shouting something at me I don't understand. Hold on to your buttsreferenceâ,,¢, here comes BilliardBall10Clock...

zl

Quote from: GreyClock on March 07, 2018, 07:45:38 AM
Wouldn't it be great if we were in the Oasis just now and could touch each other creepily while we're talking about cumming on pinecones or whatever it is we do here. Does it close? Fondle my kneepit you disgusting fatbody. Gladly, but just not right now because this middle-aged Asian man keeps poking me in the sternum and shouting something at me I don't understand. Hold on to your buttsreferenceâ,,¢, here comes BilliardBall10Clock...

Seems pretty nice

Kodiakclock

Is it illegal to sex with a man if neither of you are carrying a gun?
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

Slurpee

only in 7 states, but in alabama a crossbow counts so really 6

PhantomCatClock

in alabama the age of consent is 16 unless they don't have a gun, then it's 35 and with their parents' written permission, unless their parents don't own a gun then it's up to the state

RobClock

I found a picture of myself from 2013 and i'm not sure really how to describe how it makes me feel. I wish I could go back and tell myself about some shit, wish I could have taken advantage of the situation I was in then for things I can't do now. Also really thinking about growing out that mop again because short hair may be more practical but I miss having that mess.

I tried wording that in a way that doesnt read like "ahh im getting old" because I know i'm not and I don't want to be one of those people. Just reflecting on missed opportunities and what I've done with myself in the last half decade.

zl

Quote from: RobClock on March 08, 2018, 12:55:59 PM
I found a picture of myself from 2013 and i'm not sure really how to describe how it makes me feel. I wish I could go back and tell myself about some shit, wish I could have taken advantage of the situation I was in then for things I can't do now. Also really thinking about growing out that mop again because short hair may be more practical but I miss having that mess.

I tried wording that in a way that doesnt read like "ahh im getting old" because I know i'm not and I don't want to be one of those people. Just reflecting on missed opportunities and what I've done with myself in the last half decade.

That was a good hairdo and I would support its return

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

glad I didn't buy a wii u. between donkey kong toad trackers and smash bros now everything I wanted for it is getting ported.

PhantomCatClock

Is that really a Smash U port? They didn't say much, but it looked suspiciously original

Slash

We're all becoming old men, nothing is stopping that

GreyClock

Your picture is now one of the Highlights on my new tab window in Firefox. So yeah...