Author Topic: In Order To Harvest The Grain, You got to Cut The Wheat  (Read 11140512 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2012 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hypothetically, would you bone KodiakClock if he were legal?
« Reply #113260 on: March 11, 2018, 03:07:37 AM »
Hey Rob, did you see the new Godzilla movie?

RobClock

• •••• DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ••••
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #113261 on: March 11, 2018, 08:26:47 AM »
Better than the Netflix anime

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2012 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113262 on: March 11, 2018, 08:56:42 AM »
UP FROM THE DEPTHS

THIRTY STORIES storeys? HIGH

BREATHING FIRE

HIS HEAD IN THE SKY

or the other netflix anime

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113263 on: March 12, 2018, 06:52:06 AM »
I just spent 8 hours playing Into The Breach

itís a good game but I donít know if I can afford to open it ever again, it murders time

Slash

• Not gone quite yet
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113264 on: March 12, 2018, 01:45:53 PM »
Isn't that the point of playing video games?

Slurpee

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113265 on: March 12, 2018, 06:07:16 PM »
hopefully not the only point

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113266 on: March 12, 2018, 06:57:30 PM »
that's how tactical rpgs are supposed to work. you suddenly realize you just spent 8 hours playing some kind of rpg chess. as long as it wasn't the sort of trpg that prioritizes grinding over strategy it wasn't a waste of time. I like the sprite art style of this breach game, it and the general color scheme give off a very gba vibe.

also polygon pictures exclusively picks projects they don't have the budget for. As far as tv studios go, japanese cg just isn't there yet.

you may have noticed we are living in They Live but without the glasses?
[img.]
charming
when you look at 'em with the sunglasses the text just says "did I fucking stutter? buy the fucking shoes."

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113267 on: March 13, 2018, 02:54:18 AM »
ok so if you're on the toilet shitting but also whacking it because your time has value and you can't singletask without losing stock value and a big huge turd comes out right when you shoo' your goo

is that gay

your ass is spread and you just jizzed

fgt

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113268 on: March 13, 2018, 03:29:21 PM »
I made a video of me playing that game I was creaming my pants over a week or so ago

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113269 on: March 14, 2018, 08:45:22 AM »
The age old question, "who would win in a fight: the Hulk or Stephen Hawking?" finally has its answer.

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2003 Participant For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113270 on: March 14, 2018, 02:26:10 PM »
I made a video of me playing that game I was creaming my pants over a week or so ago
I understand that the title of the game is probably meant as some sort of pun on Iron Maiden, but I can't read it as anything else than a typo. Ion Maiden, Iron Miden, etc. Are there a lot of ions in the game? Are they all positive? Or is there an Anion Maiden as well? Is the "maiden" in reference to the female player character? Why is she still unmarried? Is it because of the ions? Have they impeded her in her efforts to land a suitable suitor? "O Debbie, you and your ions all goddamn day. Enough already." Are any of these questions answered in your 45 minute video?

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113271 on: March 14, 2018, 02:48:37 PM »
ion maiiden: the the viveo gaem

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113272 on: March 14, 2018, 03:14:26 PM »
I understand that the title of the game is probably meant as some sort of pun on Iron Maiden, but I can't read it as anything else than a typo. Ion Maiden, Iron Miden, etc. Are there a lot of ions in the game? Are they all positive? Or is there an Anion Maiden as well? Is the "maiden" in reference to the female player character? Why is she still unmarried? Is it because of the ions? Have they impeded her in her efforts to land a suitable suitor? "O Debbie, you and your ions all goddamn day. Enough already." Are any of these questions answered in your 45 minute video?

Ion Maiden was the name of a gun in 2016s bombshell to which this is a prequel but yeah itís not a great title

!!!!! WASTED TIME !!!!!
v o t e _ f i v e

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113273 on: March 14, 2018, 06:46:48 PM »
Ion Raiden was the guy from Big Trouble in Little China who looked like the Mortal Kombat character you ignoramii

Kodiakclock

• Mission for the dodo
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Good popstin, bro. Props
    • View Profile
    • http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=1794978
    • Awards
« Reply #113274 on: March 14, 2018, 09:10:29 PM »
Ion Raiden was the guy from Big Trouble in Little China who looked like the Mortal Kombat character you ignoramii
Kurt Russel?
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113275 on: March 16, 2018, 12:14:09 AM »
I apologize for keeping my daily SICK ONE-LINERS to myself for the last week or two. I got Splat∞n 2 and it's the perfect scootching around a busy city as a tiny squid simulator. I can't imagine how much of my time it'll take up once I start playing the actual game with the ink shooting and such.

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113276 on: March 17, 2018, 03:48:39 AM »
Iím bringin this back

https://www.instagram.com/p/-fNS5tSOHp/?hl=en

yu thought it was gone and you were right but itís back now I brought it back

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113277 on: March 17, 2018, 04:08:56 AM »
Youtube's been recommending me THESE VINES CURED MY ALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! compilations day after day and my guilty pleasure is watching like one per month, but that's in every single one

toss me my printer is my favorite vine of all time because it's so relatable

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113278 on: March 17, 2018, 05:13:35 AM »
Youtube's been recommending me THESE VINES CURED MY ALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! compilations day after day and my guilty pleasure is watching like one per month, but that's in every single one

toss me my printer is my favorite vine of all time because it's so relatable
oh my god they were room mates

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113279 on: March 17, 2018, 06:50:37 AM »
room matessssssssssss

this one isn't in every compilation and I think less of the ones that do not include it

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-E7-tHWQMo[/youtube]