Author Topic: Pikmin Tell No Tales  (Read 11777970 times)

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2004 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
Re: Hypothetically, would you bone KodiakClock if he were legal?
« Reply #110260 on: March 09, 2018, 09:08:49 PM »
Here's some advice for you kids from a guy who's almost 40: Fuck your jobs. Get in your car, or a bus, or hitch hike, or stow away on a freight train and just take off. Your family and friends will probably try to stop you, but your real friends will go with you. Go somewhere you've never been before; far from home. You might have to sleep in an alley, or steal sandwiches from supermarkets, or crap someplace that is not a toilet. Do things that you're afraid to do. You never get stronger sitting in your comfort zone. There'll be plenty of time to be stable later on. Not many people ever look back on their lives from their deathbed and thought, "Those were some great days I spent at work".

VCRClock

• yeah yeah i'll get to it
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110261 on: March 09, 2018, 09:58:07 PM »
wish we could turn back time

to the good ole dayys

when our mama sang us to sleep but now wendhshidhf/f
when this song comes on I listen really hard to the chorus and hope that I don't hear the words as "when the mama," but no matter how hard I listen it sounds like "the" every time, and rage wells up inside of me as i think about that and the one guy's astonishingly shitty neck tattoo as if there weren't anything else wrong with that song
Here's some advice for you kids from a guy who's almost 40: Fuck your jobs. Get in your car, or a bus, or hitch hike, or stow away on a freight train and just take off. Your family and friends will probably try to stop you, but your real friends will go with you. Go somewhere you've never been before; far from home. You might have to sleep in an alley, or steal sandwiches from supermarkets, or crap someplace that is not a toilet. Do things that you're afraid to do. You never get stronger sitting in your comfort zone. There'll be plenty of time to be stable later on. Not many people ever look back on their lives from their deathbed and thought, "Those were some great days I spent at work".
did this, turns out it's expensive if you don't know what the hell you're doing, and you don't make that money back unless you move back in with your parents

your real friends will not come with you unless you leave with them, and if they know what's good for them they'll have their sights set on somewhere else anyway

don't pay for lodging whenever possible, but just because there are people who sleep under overpasses in texas summers doesn't mean you want to be one of them. if you take a bus, it'd better be a chinatown bus greyhound is super expensive and flying's cheaper than amtrak lol

if you're gonna do the big road triptm and you actually want to learn anything about the places you see, better plan to be in each place for more than a day. I can offer no hot tips for not getting your shit jacked in an unfamiliar city if you don't leave downtown and you're not sleeping behind a locked door

I don't regret traveling, but would absolutely change how I did it. would do it again but I don't have that kind of money and I won't unless I either arm-wrestle my way into a job that doesn't suck for me or my wallet, or act like I'm a totally free independent spirit on my parent's dime (which I'm already borrowing). and to be honest, while riding freight trains is totally exciting and romantic it's not going to get me where I really want to go.

striking out on your own means you're alone until you aren't. if you're not a social butterfly and want to make connections with people, you have to stick around long enough to put down a root or two. aside: crustpunks are not necessarily non-shitty people

I don't think it's even hard to get to your deathbed and be able to say "those were some great days I spent at work," but you won't be saying it unless you've been working for yourself, whether that pays or not
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 09:59:52 PM by }-{acked by ThorClock »

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110262 on: March 09, 2018, 11:49:34 PM »
Going back a step, I ordered Amiibo cards off eBay and they're pretty cool, and ended up costing not much more than Flounder's stickers (like seriously $1-2 more for all 22 of the Zelda ones)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/253388266986

these things are TINY, like less than an inch wide, but they're plastic and thicker than a credit card (barely). Comes with a super small, perfect little hard plastic case. 10/9 would buy again, shipped from China too but didn't take more than two weeks to get here

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110263 on: March 09, 2018, 11:50:15 PM »
Oh, and they all work + are the right characters. The reviews for basically EVERY OTHER PERSON DOING THIS say like 1-2 don't work or have the wrong characters' infodata in them

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110264 on: March 10, 2018, 12:34:52 AM »
was not expecting my 2 cents to be on the conservative end of things lol

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110265 on: March 10, 2018, 12:38:58 AM »
oh shit, mario day, Mar 10

mar10

that's cute

Slurpee

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110266 on: March 10, 2018, 12:42:07 AM »
sat there for a good bit like ďokay how do I word this so people canít dismiss it as lazy and entitled :/ď forgetting clockcrew is fuckin rowdy boys central

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110267 on: March 10, 2018, 03:25:34 AM »
That was a very pretty article you linked

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110268 on: March 10, 2018, 03:25:43 AM »
excuse me, handsome

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110269 on: March 10, 2018, 08:59:06 AM »
but when you call in sick and they try to talk you out of it
"I see you called in sick earlier today, but so did fifteen other people and we're double checking if someone is willing to step up." Come on, be a team player and sit at your desk miserable and infect the co-workers who aren't sick yet.

Once this external party called me after I had called in sick like some sort of truancy officer asking me where I was and what the deal was. "I have the flu." "Have you been to a doctor?" "No. Why would I? It's the flu." "Maybe you could get some antibiotics?" "It's a virus?" "Yeah."

Starve to death in a bus... I'm gonna play devil's advocate for a bit here, because I don't really get the whole mystification (I can't think of a better word right now (I'm sick), I don't mean it as in obfuscation, but rather glorification) of travel. Sure, it can be fun. Sure, there's a sense of freedom. I've been to four continents (which sounds cooler than: "I've been to Asia &c.", which sounds cooler than: "I've been to the west coast of Turkey"), I've slept under bridges, I've shat in bushes. Great stories and memories, but I don't think stuff like that leads to any type of profound self-realization. At least not in the way as commonly advertised anyway. (The whole "I really found myself during my gap year man..." thing) Best case scenario I'd say is that it can potentially be a short-cut to a faculty for relativization. If you're reading this, yeah you're born in priviledge, at least compared to a lot of people out there in the world living in poverty and filth... [I was going to post an example based on this guy I knew who worked in an orphanage in India but I don't feel like it (I'm sick). It boiled down to him having a better room, better food, better water &c. than the employees and the kids there and it sort of works to illustrate the relativization aspect but other than that ugh...]

That said, if it works (for you) it works (for you). So, it's not an attack, just an attempt to get more information. Maybe one of my problems is the whole "when you're on your deathbed..." thing, which I've never understood either. You're a wink away from the great eternal nothing, what do you care? And if so, why care now? (Sure, you probably mean it metaphorically, but still... I don't even get the general sentiment behind it.)

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110270 on: March 10, 2018, 09:09:29 AM »
Also, I forgot to add it, but I don't understand the "never get stronger" comment either.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110271 on: March 11, 2018, 03:07:37 AM »
Hey Rob, did you see the new Godzilla movie?

RobClock

• •••• DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ••••
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #110272 on: March 11, 2018, 08:26:47 AM »
Better than the Netflix anime

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110273 on: March 11, 2018, 08:56:42 AM »
UP FROM THE DEPTHS

THIRTY STORIES storeys? HIGH

BREATHING FIRE

HIS HEAD IN THE SKY

or the other netflix anime

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110274 on: March 12, 2018, 06:52:06 AM »
I just spent 8 hours playing Into The Breach

itís a good game but I donít know if I can afford to open it ever again, it murders time

Slash

• Not gone quite yet
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110275 on: March 12, 2018, 01:45:53 PM »
Isn't that the point of playing video games?

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110276 on: March 12, 2018, 06:07:16 PM »
hopefully not the only point

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110277 on: March 12, 2018, 06:57:30 PM »
that's how tactical rpgs are supposed to work. you suddenly realize you just spent 8 hours playing some kind of rpg chess. as long as it wasn't the sort of trpg that prioritizes grinding over strategy it wasn't a waste of time. I like the sprite art style of this breach game, it and the general color scheme give off a very gba vibe.

also polygon pictures exclusively picks projects they don't have the budget for. As far as tv studios go, japanese cg just isn't there yet.

you may have noticed we are living in They Live but without the glasses?
[img.]
charming
when you look at 'em with the sunglasses the text just says "did I fucking stutter? buy the fucking shoes."

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110278 on: March 13, 2018, 02:54:18 AM »
ok so if you're on the toilet shitting but also whacking it because your time has value and you can't singletask without losing stock value and a big huge turd comes out right when you shoo' your goo

is that gay

your ass is spread and you just jizzed

fgt

RobClock

• •••• DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ••••
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #110279 on: March 13, 2018, 03:29:21 PM »
I made a video of me playing that game I was creaming my pants over a week or so ago