News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

I just spent 8 hours playing Into The Breach

it’s a good game but I don’t know if I can afford to open it ever again, it murders time

Slash

Slurpee

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

that's how tactical rpgs are supposed to work. you suddenly realize you just spent 8 hours playing some kind of rpg chess. as long as it wasn't the sort of trpg that prioritizes grinding over strategy it wasn't a waste of time. I like the sprite art style of this breach game, it and the general color scheme give off a very gba vibe.

also polygon pictures exclusively picks projects they don't have the budget for. As far as tv studios go, japanese cg just isn't there yet.

Quote from: Slurpee on March 09, 2018, 05:50:08 PMyou may have noticed we are living in They Live but without the glasses?
[img.]
charming
when you look at 'em with the sunglasses the text just says "did I fucking stutter? buy the fucking shoes."

PhantomCatClock

ok so if you're on the toilet shitting but also whacking it because your time has value and you can't singletask without losing stock value and a big huge turd comes out right when you shoo' your goo

is that gay

your ass is spread and you just jizzed

fgt

RobClock

I made a video of me playing that game I was creaming my pants over a week or so ago
[u2]KtQs3sDEEa4[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

The age old question, "who would win in a fight: the Hulk or Stephen Hawking?" finally has its answer.

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on March 13, 2018, 02:29:21 PM
I made a video of me playing that game I was creaming my pants over a week or so ago
[u2]KtQs3sDEEa4[/u2]
I understand that the title of the game is probably meant as some sort of pun on Iron Maiden, but I can't read it as anything else than a typo. Ion Maiden, Iron Miden, etc. Are there a lot of ions in the game? Are they all positive? Or is there an Anion Maiden as well? Is the "maiden" in reference to the female player character? Why is she still unmarried? Is it because of the ions? Have they impeded her in her efforts to land a suitable suitor? "O Debbie, you and your ions all goddamn day. Enough already." Are any of these questions answered in your 45 minute video?

Slurpee

RobClock

Quote from: GreyClock on March 14, 2018, 01:26:10 PM
Quote from: RobClock on March 13, 2018, 02:29:21 PM
[u2]KtQs3sDEEa4[/u2]
I understand that the title of the game is probably meant as some sort of pun on Iron Maiden, but I can't read it as anything else than a typo. Ion Maiden, Iron Miden, etc. Are there a lot of ions in the game? Are they all positive? Or is there an Anion Maiden as well? Is the "maiden" in reference to the female player character? Why is she still unmarried? Is it because of the ions? Have they impeded her in her efforts to land a suitable suitor? "O Debbie, you and your ions all goddamn day. Enough already." Are any of these questions answered in your 45 minute video?

Ion Maiden was the name of a gun in 2016s bombshell to which this is a prequel but yeah it’s not a great title

PhantomCatClock

Ion Raiden was the guy from Big Trouble in Little China who looked like the Mortal Kombat character you ignoramii

Kodiakclock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on March 14, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
Ion Raiden was the guy from Big Trouble in Little China who looked like the Mortal Kombat character you ignoramii
Kurt Russel?
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

PhantomCatClock

I apologize for keeping my daily SICK ONE-LINERS to myself for the last week or two. I got Splat∞n 2 and it's the perfect scootching around a busy city as a tiny squid simulator. I can't imagine how much of my time it'll take up once I start playing the actual game with the ink shooting and such.

Slurpee

I’m bringin this back

https://www.instagram.com/p/-fNS5tSOHp/?hl=en

yu thought it was gone and you were right but it’s back now I brought it back

PhantomCatClock

Youtube's been recommending me THESE VINES CURED MY ALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! compilations day after day and my guilty pleasure is watching like one per month, but that's in every single one

toss me my printer is my favorite vine of all time because it's so relatable

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on March 17, 2018, 03:08:56 AM
Youtube's been recommending me THESE VINES CURED MY ALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! compilations day after day and my guilty pleasure is watching like one per month, but that's in every single one

toss me my printer is my favorite vine of all time because it's so relatable
oh my god they were room mates

PhantomCatClock

room matessssssssssss

this one isn't in every compilation and I think less of the ones that do not include it

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock