News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

I can't decide if "Dan the Man with the Windowless Van Schneider" is funnier than "Dan 'Hold Her Tighter She's a Fighter' Schneider" or not

see discord for more parrotings of these jokes

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

"hey you reached your quota of getting footjobs from kids so we gotta let you go".

also he runs a bakery? that's hilarious. one of his later shows had a whole episode where some bloggers have a contest or something that involves stomping on food like peggysfeet.com. makes sense that they would frame this as a cordial parting of ways and be vague as possible. obviously there must have been plenty of high level executives enabling and supporting his shit over the years. if people finally started reporting on him everybody else would be outed one by one in rapid succession. viacom aint havin any of that mess.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

not dan "spread 'em wider" schneider, dick

RobClock

Around 9:00 last night at work my stomach rolled over on me. I thought it might have been from drinking too much coffee, as I was on my third large of the night, but that’s never given me trouble before. In any case I got home from work at midnight and was laying in bed for about two hours totally unable to sleep before I finally nodded off. Twenty to three and my eyes shoot open and I fly to the bathroom and just started hurling. It has to be 4:30 before the tank was totally empty and I managed to get to sleep. Up this morning around 8:00 and puked again and at this point I know there’s nothing in my stomach to throw up but I still feel like there’s something brewing. I’m thinking I gave myself food poisoning somehow, this is an unending hell.

It’s a gorgeous day out as well and I can’t go out and enjoy it :(

PhantomCatClock

Speaking of brushes with death, I always wondered about the story of Castlevania. If you visited the first castle and burned the first part of Dracula's body.. why bother beating the rest of the game? They can't bring him back. They don't have any chance at getting the whole body now. You burnWAIT OH THE MINION THINGS okay nevermind

Slurpee

I still can’t get over that when making Metal Gear Solid, Kojima actually thought “dominant” genes referred more powerful genes that created more powerful people and presumably that he was making some kind of statement about nature vs. nurture by subverting it
or even that he thought that getting two different genotypes from one person was even a real thing that could happen or made any sense at all (outside of mosaicism I see you coming at me with that shit phantomcat I SEE YOU)

but the cherry on top is that eventually somebody sat Kojima down and explained it to him, and the explanation in future games became that all the bad information about genetics from the first game mostly came down to Liquid just being a fucking idiot
so canonically speaking Liquid Snake tried to take over the world because he had a 7th-grader’s understanding of human genetics and it made him furious

PhantomCatClock

That's actually the most I've read about Metal Gear Solid in a single sitting in my life but it makes me happy

Slash

Quote from: Slurpee on March 28, 2018, 03:14:50 PM
I still can’t get over that when making Metal Gear Solid, Kojima actually thought “dominant” genes referred more powerful genes that created more powerful people and presumably that he was making some kind of statement about nature vs. nurture by subverting it
or even that he thought that getting two different genotypes from one person was even a real thing that could happen or made any sense at all (outside of mosaicism I see you coming at me with that shit phantomcat I SEE YOU)

but the cherry on top is that eventually somebody sat Kojima down and explained it to him, and the explanation in future games became that all the bad information about genetics from the first game mostly came down to Liquid just being a fucking idiot
so canonically speaking Liquid Snake tried to take over the world because he had a 7th-grader’s understanding of human genetics and it made him furious
I could see that happening irl

Slurpee

why do twitch streamers keep getting in trouble for saying racial slurs?

you'd think after the first one got in trouble they would be like "oh i won't say racial slurs then" and then just not do that, but it keeps hapening
theyyre not even doing the "i should be allowed to say it because" dance, they're always like "aw beans! tried so hard not to call the video game a nigger but then i did :^("
why would this even be something you are in danger of doing on accident? like even if you were racist, how does that connect to playing video games i dont understand
if you could get in trouble for accusing video games of burning your toast you probably wouldn't even have to think about not doing it

VCRClock

i assign races to my video games and sort them on my bookshelf accordingly
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

they did a kidz bop version of the song kesha made about suicide ideation and forgiving her rapist

PhantomCatClock

i'm a twitch streamer you niggerfaggot

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on April 01, 2018, 11:35:25 PM
i'm a twitch streamer you niggerfaggot
why did you make a kidz bop cover of praying?

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

sorry, I was busy googling niggerfaggot and in image search the more you scroll down the more MLP fan art you get and I wondered why so I clicked on one and

do not

PhantomCatClock

Disappointed Maddox' April Foolth page wasn't a statement saying he's redacting the lawsuit(s?)

RobClock

Quote from: VCRClock on April 01, 2018, 07:06:41 PM
i assign races to my video games and sort them on my bookshelf accordingly

Same

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

just beat breath of the wild. never have I put so many hours into a video game and felt "eh it was okay" about it in the end. it was fun though. also they made zelda's ass bigger so there's that.

PhantomCatClock

Oh, we didn't lose as much as I thought. I feel like there were a couple of posts after this, though