News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

now I know most of you will think there's some animosity between me and Slurps because of the last few posts, but this could not be further (nor farther) from the truth. It is an act.

The animosity between us comes from our proximity. We're both in California right now and every day it's "PCat, I'm in LA. Let's meet up in the middleâ€"Bakersfieldâ€"and 69", "PCat, my main man, I'm in Fresno. Meet me in Goshen so we can 69, my man!", "Alright, PCat. You drive a hard bargain. I'll come to YOU so we can 69!" He's always propositioning me to 69 and it's

wait, no, is it me? I might be the one who's always asking him to 69 with me and not the

one of us constantly propositions the other 69 and the other hates it, and THAT'S why it looks like there's bad blood between us.

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

I anticipate the inevitable pcat slurpee sex tape

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on May 23, 2018, 03:59:44 AM
now I know most of you will think there's some animosity between me and Slurps because of the last few posts, but this could not be further (nor farther) from the truth. It is an act.

The animosity between us comes from our proximity. We're both in California right now and every day it's "PCat, I'm in LA. Let's meet up in the middleâ€"Bakersfieldâ€"and 69", "PCat, my main man, I'm in Fresno. Meet me in Goshen so we can 69, my man!", "Alright, PCat. You drive a hard bargain. I'll come to YOU so we can 69!" He's always propositioning me to 69 and it's

wait, no, is it me? I might be the one who's always asking him to 69 with me and not the

one of us constantly propositions the other 69 and the other hates it, and THAT'S why it looks like there's bad blood between us.
what I SAID was "you're going down" and "I'm coming out on top"

you continue to choose to misinterpret that as 69ing to unfairly humiliate me in front of my friends

PhantomCatClock

there you have it, folks

slurpee wants to 69 me in front of his friends

PhantomCatClock

or I want to 69 him in front of his friends. I kind of skimmed it. He makes long posts.

Slurpee

I did the math and I have to get at least 17% on this final in order to pass the class wml

RobClock

Slurpee

okay I think I did fine thank you RobClock and only RobClock

Slurpee

THE TOP MIDDLE OF A HEART IS THE HEART'S BUTT

PolearmClock

Quote from: Pencil;1653541anyone else? I can\'t find many gay ezines :(

Slurpee

Quote from: PolearmClock on May 25, 2018, 12:00:15 AM
Was that in your final
yeah

I'm a STEM major but I'm also going for certification in butt placement

PolearmClock

Quote from: Slurpee on May 25, 2018, 09:00:40 AM
Quote from: PolearmClock on May 25, 2018, 12:00:15 AM
Was that in your final
yeah

I'm a STEM major but I'm also going for certification in butt placement

Nice that's a smart choice lots of folks out there aren't happy with their butts
Quote from: Pencil;1653541anyone else? I can\'t find many gay ezines :(

PhantomCatClock

I bought a non-newtonian butt which is AMAZING for falls but you would not believe how much it sucks for just sitting

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Was very excited to discover that a new company has acquired the rights to Leisure Suit Larry, and the entire series is now available on Steam. Moreover, absolutely floored to hear tale of a NEW Larry point and click- Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry! So of course I hop on steam to check out some of those delightful screenshots and discover...

It's ostensibly a remake of Lounge Lizards. Again. That's FOUR different versions of the first game in the series. Cut me a fucking break guys, couldn't you at least remaster the second or third in the series? They never even made it to VGA for christ sake.

I could be wrong. The marketing blurbs on the steam page do not make the connection to LSL1 the way Reloaded was an out-and-out remake, but its half-dozen screencaps seem rife with reference to that game. Like, that's obviously Lefty's bar. There's another screencap that is exactly the room with the hooker upstairs in Lefty's. I love this series, I would love an all new installment. Maybe they feel they need to wank the nostalgia for it to sell but Larry was never exactly mainstream and I'm sure the people aware of him are moreso aware of the general premise of the character/series than they are of the actual games themselves. Don't shove us back in Lost Wages, take Larry somewhere he's never been before.

anyways here's the theme song that i get stuck in my head like six times a week
[u2]aA55WlZRkx4[/u2]

RobClock

I will say, at least, that going off the screenshots the game looks fantastic. It's got a nice cohesive artstyle (unlike certain titles), and I kind of dig the interpretation of Larry. Recent attempts at the character I felt went too far with the LSL7 style. It worked in Love For Sail because every character in that game had the same kind of super cartoonish exaggerated appearance. They could have made his nose bigger but whatever.

PhantomCatClock

OH SHIT buying all five hundred right now (was it 7?)

is cum laude your favorite too high five

Slurpee

lebron really is just the most insanely disgustingly talented son of a bitch

"yeah he's probably the greatest to ever play the game" we admit with the most rueful of sighs. "fucker. that fucker."