News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

VCRClock

today i purchased and ate a bag of rap snacks oowee lil yachty's chili lime crunchy curls and they blew out my digestive system, giving me the shits something fierce :thumbs:
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

it turns out I have a copy of the second-rarest n64 game in the world, the blockbuster rental exclusive "sculptor's cut" of clayfighter for the n64

it's worth about $400 even in the shitty condition it's in, because as a blockbuster exclusive there are literally no copies that are not in shitty condition

it was temperamental at the best of times and I understandably have not played it in a long time, so I'm scared I'll plug it in and find out it doesn't work. that's a lot of beer money

PhantomCatClock

I got an unopened Super Metroid like ten years ago at a flea market for like $10, and EVEN THEN it was multiple hundreds (just not too many) of dollars.

I opened it and, while the full-color manual was there, there was a huge rip across the cover page. Someone just resealed it. Good thing I decided I wanted to play it that badly

Slurpee

family feud is a hard game

even when the question is just like "name a sport" you can't just say something sensible, you have to guess what crazy shit that the people who were surveyed responded with, and it'll turn out nobody said tennis, basketball, golf or soccer, but 6 said racquetball and you just have to smile and supportively clap when your cousin tanks the round by confusedly replying "horses?"
and you can't even really blame him. when "basketball" doesn't show up the natural assumption is that you've either gone insane or fundamentally misunderstood what a sport is, and "horse" is as good a guess as any

but then they take it a step further and instead of "sport" they're things that no human being on earth has ever thought about like "name an animal your wife would be upset to find stealing feces from her bigfoot cave"

"... a cat?"
"show me cat!"
X
"a raccoon!"
"question was 'name an animal your wife would be upset to find stealing feces from her bigfoot cave' you answered 'raccoon', survey says–"
ding! Raccoon/Pygmy Marmoset [14]
"okay we're gonna go with another bigfoot!"
"show me another bigfoot!"
XX
"weed balls fart 69"
*steve harvey frowns, audience laughs*
ding! Fart Balls [32]
*steve harvey frowns again, audience is uproarious*
"alright, for the round, name an animal your wife would be upset to find stealing feces from her bigfoot cave"
"how about a mannequin?"
ding! Ambulatory Non-Human Object [3]
*fanfare*

PhantomCatClock

The only time I'm subjected to Family Feud is at work, and I can't get over how funny some of the contestants are, how unfunny Harvey is, and how much he doesn't like them stealing the show

that was incredibly accurate but nobody in the audience said your post ver batim and the judges are having a bad day, sorry.
XXX

PhantomCatClock

slurpee, you've got the biggest brain and mastery of freestyle literature here, and I consider us friends like two roommates who both do their dishes as soon as they finish eating then go to their rooms and lock the door

someone was e-bullying me, will you FUCK THEM UP for me

PhantomCatClock

GreyClock

There's a bunch of dudes here who suffer from migraines right? A recent study found that we might have too much estrogen (estradiol) and not enough androgen. At least, if you're not a fatty.

http://n.neurology.org/content/early/2018/06/27/WNL.0000000000005855

So not only does it explain your titties, but...

RobClock

Try eating more raw onion. There was one study ten years ago that said it helps raise testosterone.

RobClock

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 28, 2018, 02:27:35 AM
slurpee, you've got the biggest brain and mastery of freestyle literature here, and I consider us friends like two roommates who both do their dishes as soon as they finish eating then go to their rooms and lock the door

someone was e-bullying me, will you FUCK THEM UP for me
yes I am a cool badass

GreyClock

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

It’s july start on your clock day movies

Slurpee

hey so
I don't understand why, your arms being stronger, makes you punch harder :confused:

'cause if force is mass times speed, then... which of those things, does strength add to??? and how?
strength just seems like this extra thing that is also there

I guess that's actually what I don't know: how does strength provide force? are our muscles like an elaborate system of pulleys and... well, no, because if you wanted to add more force to a pulley system, you wouldn't do it by making thicker ropes
what the fuck are muscles? what are the mechanics of how they provide force at all, and how is it that they get better at it?
it's weird that I don't know this. I feel like they should have taught us in like 5th grade or I would have picked it up from one of those nerdy "how things work" books

PhantomCatClock

I agree that it doesn't make sense but I can assure you from personal experience that it is, in fact, the case

Slurpee

I just got back from the new Purge movie and I just want to say I hope that the couple that were fucking on the hood of the car before the flaming ice cream truck plowed into the drug dealer's car got away before the pmc's showed up

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

PhantomCatClock