News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Slurpee

Slurpee

*pins to whiteboard tracking early symptoms of the inevitable and hilarious "tony hawk loves to skate" meme*

PhantomCatClock

He's looking less orange these days. Glad he got out of Ocean Shores

GreyClock

NintendrCkolc

Someone stole my copy of THPS2 when I was younger and i'm STILL salty about it.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I am right this second listening to that game's soundtrack hah. my copy was just a blank cd cause the dreamcast had zero copy protection. had so much fun with the level editor. apparently there's an expanded xbox port but my 360 can never manage to read original xbox disks. you should check that version out if you wanna relive it.

miracle fruit

RobClock

The trailers for Godzilla King of the Monsters and SHAZAM dropped today and they were both really good

Got me all giddy and shit

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

I just remembered an old thread where somebody was saying "I am" is the shortest sentence in the english language, and somebody else was like "no it's 8"

and the first person was like "no see because a complete sentence needs to have a subject and a predicate and blah blah blah"

and the other person was like "no, it's 8. for example: how many shoes do you have? 8"

and people started jumping in like "8 is clearly shorter. you're getting confused because it seems like it's long because 8 is a big number, but if you look closely it actually only takes one letter to spell" and basically just piling on condescending and flagrantly incorrect things like that. another person said "6 is shorter" and we were like "no, 6 is longer than 8" and then somebody was like "43 is shorter" and we were like hmm

I want to read it but this was probably like 15 years ago and I'm sure it's long gone. it probably wasn't even goldmined it was just another tuesday afternoon in the ol' clackety clink clonk crew

PhantomCatClock

i found it

lemme know if you want a link

PhantomCatClock

tony hawk
[u2]P3d17Hhvv5E[/u2]

loves to skate

RobClock

I moved and my chesterfield wouldn’t fit through the hall into my new place so I went and bought a futon from Walmart. Fell asleep on it last night and my neck is stiffer than hell. What a piece of garbage

RobClock

I watched that skateboard video and it was fun but that dude in the thumbnail was trying way too hard, like dominating the video with himself when there’s a whole group of them

PhantomCatClock

that is how he do, yes

They all have their own channels-Braille is Aaron's company. Generally the people watching it wouldn't hate him (it's all part of the illusion, you see)

RobClock

I don’t know what other types of videos he puts out, didn’t even look at the channel, but he comes across as unlikeable specifically because he has all these shots of himself that feel crowbarred in to drag attention to him AWAY from whatever is going on. Feels self aggrandizing and is irritating to watch.

But if he does solo videos and his 12 year old audience loves him in particular then they’d probably be happy to see his lame ass face popping up every thirty seconds.

Slurpee

the Wayne family, Bruce, John, and Lil

RobClock

I’ll read a comic about John Wayne in Gotham

Slurpee