Author Topic: Pikmin Tell No Tales  (Read 11954184 times)

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: tony hawk loves to skate
« Reply #110680 on: July 27, 2018, 05:34:51 PM »
#stopsnitching

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110681 on: July 27, 2018, 06:12:33 PM »
it's okay if you did it but otherwise consider my butt most hurt

VCRClock

• DING DONG
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110682 on: July 28, 2018, 02:39:40 PM »
bb10 is constantly riling people up in the discord to unban him here and he thinks vcr actually banned him because he posted in the cemetery

vcr is the devil for that and bb10 angrily assures me he is not constantly stewing on it and has, in fact, let it go
I actually banned bb10 for posting in the cemetery he should have known better. Actual VCRClock quote.

good thing he let it go, because if he was still obsessing on a regular basis about being unbanned from the clock crew forums, I'd think he was as unstable as some people were making him out to be and probably not someone to welcome back into our friendly and respectful community

Slurpee

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110683 on: July 28, 2018, 02:45:05 PM »
good thing he let it go, because if he was still obsessing on a regular basis about being unbanned from the clock crew forums, I'd think he was as unstable as some people were making him out to be and probably not someone to welcome back into our friendly and respectful community
haha

RobClock

• ¥¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #110684 on: July 28, 2018, 04:13:46 PM »
VCR clock of the year every year

Hi bb10 I know you’ll read this

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110685 on: July 28, 2018, 05:27:54 PM »
My PM box on Discord was exploded but I can't post it here because he called me out saying I would like a (billiard)baller

props beebs props

some big boy advice for ufo or bluestone or whoever to pass on to him, though: you don't need to defend yourself from everything

especially when it wasn't shittalking, you fucking rube

anyway I guess we did end on good terms, but my usual JUST AGREE UNTIL IT'S OVER didn't work so I had to speak my terrible mind and (hopefully) we're even less on speaking terms and he'll try some of that honor and pride he's always talking about and actually stop whining about the forums like he told me he would. Giving 3:1 CCs only

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110686 on: July 28, 2018, 05:28:58 PM »
I actually banned bb10 for posting in the cemetery he should have known better. Actual VCRClock quote.

you are the devil i cant believe i trusted you

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Pass The Cash Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110687 on: July 28, 2018, 05:56:48 PM »
Clockradio left a lovely review on my clock day joint from last year

It warms the heart to get such a nice message from a talent you respect and admire, especially given how long he’s been absent from the community.

NintendoClock

• Farted
  • OffiCial Clock
  • I just now farted
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110688 on: July 29, 2018, 04:25:41 AM »
Saw dat new mission impossible today. I liked it.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110689 on: July 29, 2018, 04:31:59 AM »
I don't remember who, but someone here said they recently 100%ed BotW and it made me pick it up again

I've been whittling away at it and having a ton of fun discovering things everywhere, I was filling up my max inventory slots too and figured I had to have been close to all the korok seeds

i have almost 200

there are 900

so yeah maybe not going to 100% it but finding the dungeons and the tree friends is fun

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: gaydadbuttfag
  • Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
« Reply #110690 on: July 29, 2018, 04:28:26 PM »
that was probably me. yeah don't worry too much about getting all the koroks. after 400-500 of them you max out your inventory anyways. you dont get a real reward for it or anything. do try to find all the shrines though, they're most of the dungeoning the game has.

PirateClock

• 8===3~~
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2008 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc/clockopedia/registry/pirateclock
    • Awards
Re: Hypothetically, would you bone KodiakClock if he were legal?
« Reply #110691 on: July 30, 2018, 09:40:47 AM »
As clocks, can we have one conversation about the perception of time?
Seriously, fuck time. Going away for a day or so to have nice time? Hang out, have dinner, drink a few beers, stay over? You leave home, take a shit, and boom you're back again putting away your toothbrush it feels like.

Maybe doing absolutely nothing for a year fucked me up, but this is horrible.

Yeah apparently it gets worse and worse as you grow older, considering an hour wil mean less and less relative to all the hours you already had.  Stuff that hapend last november feels like yesterday for some reason.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110692 on: July 31, 2018, 04:32:16 PM »
I think people have cooled a lot on Bioshock Infinite since its release, other than the hardcore fans, and personally I wasn't even particularly smitten on my initial playthrough– a couple of distractingly linear moments always stuck in my craw for their pretensions toward emergence, and the vague, equivocating allegories at the center of Columbia and all the multiverse stuff were, at best, half-baked and unclear– but I've been thinking a lot about Songbird recently.
Songbird was pretty great.

starting from the fact that it's a badass, gigantic, shrieking, biomechanical nightmare beast that swoops around at terrifying speeds destroying shit, it's a fairly unique antagonist because it pursues you throughout the game, like Nemesis, Phanto, Sinistar etc., but it's also non-sentient, running on instinct, like your Collosi, that shade in Emil's library in Nier, and, well, Big Daddies. it's, counterintuitively, a passive agent. it's only chasing you because You're A Kidnapper and all it wants is for you to Please Stop Kidnapping. it's basically a Big Daddy in constant, 24/7 freakout mode because you took its little sister and it can't fucking catch you aaaaaaaaa. sure, your ostensible kidnapping victim doesn't view it that way, but it's an animal– the fact that it can't differentiate complex intentions and just wants to protect Elizabeth makes it not unlike a dog or any other companion animal similarly incapable.
so Songbird effectively joining you for the big climactic fight on the dirigible isn't just a fuck yeah moment, like Gordon Freeman raiding Nova Prospek with an army of antlions, it's a logical extension of its nature, like the T-Rex showing up at the end of Jurassic Park, or the meth fiend making a late game face-turn at the end of the newest Purge movie did you guys see that shit? my friend Keith totally called it. if not, sorry, for spoiling the newest Purge movie in this post about a completely unrelated video game

the scene where Elizabeth ultimately drowns Songbird is played so somber and remorseful that it's almost heart-wrenching. it just wanted to protect her, and it was incapable of understanding what it was doing wrong and what or why it had come to this moment of a terrible, frightening death. but, seeing Elizabeth in its last moment of life, it stops struggling, and there's just a tiny little moment of peace. I could see some players being upset that you don't, personally, as the player character, get to be the one to take out the biggest, baddest antagonist, but I'd wager not many of them. it flies in the face of some traditional ludonarrative assumptions (I think Tim Schaffer said something to the effect of, "resist the temptation to give your cool pet NPC's the hero moments and snappy one-liners. nobody's fantasy is to be in the room when somebody else does something cool"), but it works because it's clear that it's just not your moment. it's Elizabeth's. you're a part of a larger story, and, as in life, some things just aren't for you to do

in a game full of distractingly inorganic moments, and nonsensical, masturbatory faux-profoundity ("there's always a lighthouse" wow yes you made two games and they both started at a lighthouse jesus christ how deep) Songbird's arc was a linear experience done right. it doesn't bottlefeed you precooked serendipity pressed from a mold. it's honest. it's just a tragedy (in the literary sense of the word) playing out to its logical closure. it doesn't try to hoodwink you into thinking it's about more than it is, and because of that, it says more than any of the strained attempts at allegory ever manage
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 05:09:57 PM by Slurpee »

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110693 on: July 31, 2018, 07:46:54 PM »

PirateClock

• 8===3~~
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2008 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc/clockopedia/registry/pirateclock
    • Awards
« Reply #110694 on: August 01, 2018, 08:52:06 AM »
I don't get the Bioshock infinite hypetrain, it was a good game but not that great. I enjoyed the first one more tbh. Still it didn't ruin the franchise like Mass Effect Andromeda did, holy shit what a mess that was.

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: gaydadbuttfag
  • Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie For excellence in the field of excellence Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
« Reply #110695 on: August 01, 2018, 10:57:35 AM »
Prey 2017 is a better shocklike than bioshock and nothing beats system shock 1. that said that whole story about the songbird has me wanting to play bioshock infinite. Guess I could pick up the ps4 collection. I don't even remember playing much of the second one anyways. seems worth the 15-20 bucks.

speaking of video games a power surge killed my dark souls remastered save file last night. nothing else was even effected just my ps4. Right after I had really started to develop some real skill at the game. I was just about to beat anor londo and finally turned the spider queen into a badass chaos sword. now it's all gone. fuck everything.

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110696 on: August 01, 2018, 03:28:21 PM »
that said that whole story about the songbird has me wanting to play bioshock infinite.
you hear that, ken levine? pay me to shill for you, you FUCK

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110697 on: August 01, 2018, 10:58:46 PM »
i have a slurpeepost to commission but i'm afraid it'll end like the crossroads

tell me when youre openm for commissions irri-dis-regardless

VCRClock

• DING DONG
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110698 on: August 02, 2018, 09:51:19 AM »
i have a slurpeepost to commission but i'm afraid it'll end like the crossroads

tell me when youre openm for commissions irri-dis-regardless
i will beat any slurpeeclock price by 20%

who needs a "smart" post by "someone who knows what you're talking about" when you could have $50 in your pocket

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110699 on: August 02, 2018, 04:26:58 PM »
lol if you think I ever know what anybody's talking about, least of all myself