News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PirateClock

I don't get the Bioshock infinite hypetrain, it was a good game but not that great. I enjoyed the first one more tbh. Still it didn't ruin the franchise like Mass Effect Andromeda did, holy shit what a mess that was.

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Prey 2017 is a better shocklike than bioshock and nothing beats system shock 1. that said that whole story about the songbird has me wanting to play bioshock infinite. Guess I could pick up the ps4 collection. I don't even remember playing much of the second one anyways. seems worth the 15-20 bucks.

speaking of video games a power surge killed my dark souls remastered save file last night. nothing else was even effected just my ps4. Right after I had really started to develop some real skill at the game. I was just about to beat anor londo and finally turned the spider queen into a badass chaos sword. now it's all gone. fuck everything.

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on August 01, 2018, 09:57:35 AM
that said that whole story about the songbird has me wanting to play bioshock infinite.
you hear that, ken levine? pay me to shill for you, you FUCK

PhantomCatClock

i have a slurpeepost to commission but i'm afraid it'll end like the crossroads

tell me when youre openm for commissions irri-dis-regardless

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 01, 2018, 09:58:46 PM
i have a slurpeepost to commission but i'm afraid it'll end like the crossroads

tell me when youre openm for commissions irri-dis-regardless
i will beat any slurpeeclock price by 20%

who needs a "smart" post by "someone who knows what you're talking about" when you could have $50 in your pocket
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

lol if you think I ever know what anybody's talking about, least of all myself

Slurpee

what was I gonna say?

oh

Burden in My Hand is a pretty good song

RenegadeClock

For once can we have a super hero with chronic itchy butthole? I can't related to any of these people.

PhantomCatClock

VCRClock

OH YEAH? WELL EVEN IF YOU DID HAVE A "PRETTY HUGE DICK," YOU'D STILL ONLY EVER BE AN ADJUNCT
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

remember the deepwater horizon oil spill?

and they were like "put a hat on it! throw garbage at it! use hair and ping pong balls!!" etc etc
smdh
then Halliburton was involved somehow
and the solution somehow ended up involving Kevin Costner and drilling more holes

ok: do you remember how, in a Lynchian twist, the oil disappeared?
like not all of it, there was still a lot, but not nearly as much as there should have been, given how much came out, and nobody could find where it went or what the fuck?

apparently they found it in 2015 when nobody cared anymore
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/missing-oil-from-2010-bp-spill-found-on-gulf-seafloor/
it sank into the floor. they don't know how it got there,
(my guess is,
it sank)

but then
in 2017,
this fucken... magical fuckin bacteria had arrived, that eats deepwater horizon oil spills and just deepwater horizon oil spills and no other oil, and it ate up the deepwater horizon oil spill like a fuckjn hungry hungry hippo
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/26/much-of-the-deepwater-horizon-oil-spill-has-disappeared-because-of-bacteria.html
ok??? that's just a thing that happens now??
sure, definitely not the work of god, aliens, or a wizard
fuck outta here

PhantomCatClock

i saw where a oil-eating bacterium was not, and i said, "no, this will not do."

GreyClock

-Excuse me sir, my friend didn't show up and now I need three bucks to get home.
-I don't have any cash.
-Maybe you can load some money on my public transpo card.
-I don't think so, there's like a five buck minimum.

One week later...

-Excuse me sir, my friend didn't show up and now I need three bucks to get home.
-Again? What a flake.
-Again? Uhhh... yeah, yeah... he didn't show up again... I need three bucks.
-No.

Hopefully I'll see him again next week, I'll try and pretend I'm psychic.
-Aaauuuuurrruuuuuuugggghhhiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! [mind melts]

See, that time it will be me speaking first.

GreyClock

-What are you talking about, I'm right here... That hurts me Steve, that hurts me. Just because I'm five minutes late you treat me like this?

RobClock

That’s a classic. There was a Tim Hortons not five minutes from my house in high school and every day the same sketchy jackass would be out front “hey bud could I get a toonie off you to catch the bus?”

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

People outside the circle-k try to sell me their mixtapes sometimes.  They actually have burned cds on hand too. Sometimes even with library printed album covers and thin jewel cases.

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on August 08, 2018, 05:15:05 PM
People outside the circle-k try to sell me their mixtapes sometimes.  They actually have burned cds on hand too. Sometimes even with library printed album covers and thin jewel cases.
I've bought a couple of these
used to see them outside Amoeba all the time but idk I haven't been to berkeley for a while and it seems like they would have moved on to soundcloud or w/e by now

most of them are really bad but I respect the hustle

I will never forget this incredible line:
"[somethin somethin] come up like an elevator/
I can't see 'em, but I can smell-a-hater"

but my favorite was just a blank cd with the guy's stage name written on it. I'm not sure if he didn't know how to burn cd's or if he just wasn't even trying to make a name for himself and was selling blank cd's for a quick buck, but I found it oddly endearing either way

miracle fruit

,[u2]P_ZDpl5xrPg?autoplay=1[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

hey i heard about ur bleeding asshole did they ever find a cork big enough to fix it

PhantomCatClock