Author Topic: Aaron's Party (Come Get It)  (Read 11385601 times)

miracle fruit

• Global Moderator
  • CCs: 15224
    • Newgrounds: MiracleFruitClock
  • For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Good popstin, bro. Props Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab
    • View Profile
    • http://miraclefruitclock.newgrounds.com/flash/
    • Awards
Re: tony hawk loves to skate
« Reply #113700 on: August 08, 2018, 08:18:37 PM »

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113701 on: August 09, 2018, 06:19:49 AM »
hey i heard about ur bleeding asshole did they ever find a cork big enough to fix it

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113702 on: August 09, 2018, 06:19:57 AM »
not you

VCRClock

• yeah yeah i'll get to it
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113703 on: August 09, 2018, 09:29:19 AM »
-Excuse me sir, my friend didn't show up and now I need three bucks to get home.
-Aaauuuuurrruuuuuuugggghhhiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! [mind melts]

but my favorite was just a blank cd with the guy's stage name written on it. I'm not sure if he didn't know how to burn cd's or if he just wasn't even trying to make a name for himself and was selling blank cd's for a quick buck, but I found it oddly endearing either way
holy shit that's brilliant

one of my pet fascinations is tax scam labels, which took advantage of a late 70s tax loophole by slapping together albums from any source material they had lying around, mostly not selling them, and then claiming a loss. it didn't matter what was on the albums because nobody was going to buy them anyway.

if guy was knowingly selling blank cds, he's taking advantage of a market of buyers that know there's a good chance that what they're buying will be worthless (i.e. shit music), but taking the tax scam label approach, maximizes profit by limiting his effort to making cds that look playable, yet he is protected by the unusually tolerant market. no one is going to hold him accountable for selling blank cds because a fool and his money are soon parted and they should have known better

thus, at the expense of a sharpie and some blank cds, guy gains both money and rabid fans such as influencer slurpeeclock. indeed he could be selling t-shirts too -- as long as the shirts looked cool, no buyer would have to worry about actually liking or talking about the music, and people wearing the t-shirts would only lead to further cd sales for guy, thereby spurring still more t-shirt sales. though in truth having to offer multiple sizes of t-shirt means some money would be tied up in inventory

anyway quit your job and sell blank cds

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113704 on: August 09, 2018, 01:03:15 PM »
holy shit that's brilliant

one of my pet fascinations is tax scam labels, which took advantage of a late 70s tax loophole by slapping together albums from any source material they had lying around, mostly not selling them, and then claiming a loss. it didn't matter what was on the albums because nobody was going to buy them anyway.

if guy was knowingly selling blank cds, he's taking advantage of a market of buyers that know there's a good chance that what they're buying will be worthless (i.e. shit music), but taking the tax scam label approach, maximizes profit by limiting his effort to making cds that look playable, yet he is protected by the unusually tolerant market. no one is going to hold him accountable for selling blank cds because a fool and his money are soon parted and they should have known better

thus, at the expense of a sharpie and some blank cds, guy gains both money and rabid fans such as influencer slurpeeclock. indeed he could be selling t-shirts too -- as long as the shirts looked cool, no buyer would have to worry about actually liking or talking about the music, and people wearing the t-shirts would only lead to further cd sales for guy, thereby spurring still more t-shirt sales. though in truth having to offer multiple sizes of t-shirt means some money would be tied up in inventory

anyway quit your job and sell blank cds
Isn't that basically what The Producers is about, albeit with shit musicals? Granted, all my information comes from Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113705 on: August 09, 2018, 02:24:35 PM »
no one is going to hold him accountable for selling blank cds because a fool and his money are soon parted
hey

Slurpee

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113706 on: August 09, 2018, 02:25:02 PM »
also
influencer slurpeeclock
I know you're fucking around but the whole world is that bill hicks bit about marketers securing the anti-marketer market and I want to scream

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113707 on: August 09, 2018, 02:26:06 PM »
also yes that was the plot of The Producers

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113708 on: August 09, 2018, 02:28:56 PM »
I haven't seen the original but I don't recommend the film adaptation of the stage adaptation. it was funny but it does not use the medium of film very well. if you're going to watch the film adaptation of a stage adaption of an old film I haven't seen, I recommend hairspray, it is much more lively

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113709 on: August 09, 2018, 08:57:21 PM »

VCRClock

• Administrator
  • For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113710 on: August 10, 2018, 12:38:39 AM »
that was totally a video

i'm sure glad "scene" isn't a mainstream subculture anymore

i think they probably meant to type "thot scene girl" but i understand

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113711 on: August 10, 2018, 01:04:22 AM »
I never noticed the discordant lo-fi circus music in the background before

is that "scene" music? I thought scene was basically emo but with more hairspray and louder screaming

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113712 on: August 10, 2018, 03:27:18 AM »
The music might be from a Mr. Bungle song I think, which is pretty cool.

I definitely heard it before somewhere. Fuck, now I gotta find out.

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113713 on: August 10, 2018, 04:44:57 AM »

Okay.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113714 on: August 10, 2018, 01:05:21 PM »
lol of course it's tool. aenima rules though. so does mr bungle. I'm gonna go listen to california again.

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113715 on: August 10, 2018, 01:27:11 PM »
California is one my favorite albums.

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #113716 on: August 10, 2018, 02:28:32 PM »
What do you call a hooker that works in Montreal and Toronto?

A tail of two cities

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113717 on: August 11, 2018, 09:53:03 AM »
What do you call a hooker that works in Montreal and Toronto?

A tail of two cities

A pair of legs, always in the air?

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113719 on: August 12, 2018, 04:51:14 PM »
when mobile sites say "it's better on the app" does that mean they didn't hire a UX team or does it mean they made the mobile site shitty on purpose because they can harvest your data more easily if they can get you to use the app?

it's definitely not neither of those