Author Topic: Aaron's Party (Come Get It)  (Read 11461999 times)

RobClock

• DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Re: Aaron's Party (Come Get It)
« Reply #113820 on: September 10, 2018, 08:41:50 AM »
Anyway here's an illustration of Slurpee's post

Ill take a 24x36 print of that pls

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113821 on: September 10, 2018, 08:58:50 AM »
Ill take a 24x36 print of that pls

Sorry I just have the one size
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

VCRClock

• yeah yeah i'll get to it
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113822 on: September 11, 2018, 09:55:55 AM »
Sorry I just have the one size

how much is shipping from pyongyang

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113823 on: September 13, 2018, 10:24:32 PM »
why does nintedo keep releasing 3ds games that aren't even in stereoscopic 3d? that's the entire point of the console. I could understand if these were games that used both screens as one big screen or required you to turn the system sideways like original DS games sometimes did. the 3d kinda interferes with your focus on the former and doesnt work at all on the latter. but there's not a single new title besides Mario and Luigi that this applies to. and it's all franchises that have used the 3d in previous titles on the console. even mario and luigi. it makes continuing 3ds support kind of a joke. might as well just put these games on switch.

Slash

• Not gone quite yet
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113824 on: September 15, 2018, 08:42:03 AM »
okay I only saw this just now but which one of you fuckers did this
https://store.steampowered.com/app/660880/b/

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113825 on: September 15, 2018, 03:05:46 PM »
speaking of which one of you fuckers did this, which one of you fuckers is this?

zl

• Official Clock
  • AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113826 on: September 17, 2018, 10:35:47 PM »
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

RobClock

• DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113827 on: September 17, 2018, 11:26:52 PM »
I saved a cat from a fox today. More on this tomorrow because Im about to pass out

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2013 Participant Participation in Fifen This Movie Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113828 on: September 18, 2018, 02:35:17 AM »
wasn't that a disney movie

Slash

• Not gone quite yet
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113829 on: September 19, 2018, 01:59:24 AM »
Wait is there some cat and fox war going on.
Second time I hear of cat and fox violence in two days.

zl

• Official Clock
  • AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113830 on: September 19, 2018, 08:15:34 AM »
I saved a cat from a fox today. More on this tomorrow because Im about to pass out

where the hell is this story

RobClock

• DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113831 on: September 19, 2018, 09:04:52 AM »
I was sitting on break outside of work a few evenings ago around 8pm, I look up the road and see a cat run across the street. So I'm watching him sitting over in the grass and then a fox pops out of the woods where the cat came from. They're in a Mexican stand off for about a half minute before the fox starts walking across the road and I took off like a friggin shot towards the fox. He stopped dead in the middle of the road and bolted back for the trees. I'm thinking I did a good thing, I turn and look, the cat hasn't moved an inch and isn't even looking at me. I've never felt so unappreciated.

RobClock

• DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113832 on: September 19, 2018, 11:22:00 AM »

Slurpee

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113833 on: September 19, 2018, 12:59:14 PM »
Wait is there some cat and fox war going on.
Second time I hear of cat and fox violence in two days.
I'm thinking I did a good thing, I turn and look, the cat hasn't moved an inch and isn't even looking at me. I've never felt so unappreciated.
let the foxes win

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
the adventure time staff said marceline and pb had an "undefined relationship" in the past, whatever the fuck that means.
it means they're lesbians but the show runners don't want to start a riot
I tOlD yOu So

RobClock

• DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113835 on: September 19, 2018, 06:34:52 PM »
Theyve been subtextual lesbians since about halfway through the run of the show. It was all but out and out stated that they were in the comic series but that shit aint canon so nobody cared

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113836 on: September 19, 2018, 07:03:53 PM »
no they've been subtextual lesbians since I freakin said gosh rob!!!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2011 Participant For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113837 on: September 19, 2018, 07:23:39 PM »
the adventure time staff said marceline and pb had an "undefined relationship" in the past, whatever the fuck that means.
it means they're lesbians but the show runners don't want to start a riot
I tOlD yOu So
hah I think was just giving CN vague shit for the "undefined relationship" crap back then. I think I remember them firing or reprimanding a social media person for implying it further? That one musical door episode made it super obvious early on they were either in in some sort of on again off again thing.  I haven't watched anything since I think the one where they meet finn's dad or when lsp rapes finn, but I heard they kissed finally? I'm surprised that would have happened earlier. the same network has steven universe and that's about space lesbian space rocks from space so they can't exactly be worried about a backlash from parents. did they seriously wait this long to give any solid confirmation they were in a relationship? I am genuinely surprised they didn't milk marceline and pb for relationship drama episodes.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 07:25:37 PM by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK »

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113838 on: September 19, 2018, 08:03:44 PM »
idk I stopped watching it like 5 years ago lol

OctopusClock

• where is toyota clock
  • Official Clock
  • ToyotaClock's missing: 1
    • Newgrounds: HyundaiClock
  • Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113839 on: September 19, 2018, 08:21:50 PM »
we need more gays on kids networks, overly religious parents can go fuck themselves if they think they should hide love from their kids

if you find toyota clock, let me know