News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 22, 2018, 02:12:24 PM
the only valuable post on the last page was flounder's reaction

rest of yall need church
look

over the last few years people that I thought were cool, who I've never had any problems with, have started to suddenly turn out to have rotted their fucking brains out because they can't recognize obvious propaganda when they see it and they've been secretly shoveling garbage into their own heads for years

posting weird culture war bullshit is usually the first sign. ok? so if VCR wants to draw some of his own blood and burn it with a hot copper wire, while I recognize that that would be weird in ordinary circumstances, I'm relieved that his blood didn't grow tentacles and run across the room, and now he's the only one I trust

zl

Quote from: Slurpee on September 22, 2018, 05:41:28 PM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 22, 2018, 02:12:24 PM
the only valuable post on the last page was flounder's reaction

rest of yall need church
look

over the last few years people that I thought were cool, who I've never had any problems with, have started to suddenly turn out to have rotted their fucking brains out because they can't recognize obvious propaganda when they see it and they've been secretly shoveling garbage into their own heads for years

posting weird culture war bullshit is usually the first sign. ok? so if VCR wants to draw some of his own blood and burn it with a hot copper wire, while I recognize that that would be weird in ordinary circumstances, I'm relieved that his blood didn't grow tentacles and run across the room, and now he's the only one I trust

I'm in the midst of losing my brother to this. Thank you for your description, it's hard for me to express how infuriating and gross the whole thing feels. It's like a pod people invasion of humans who have given up on empathy and truth.

VCRClock

Quote from: Slurpee on September 22, 2018, 05:41:28 PM
so if VCR wants to draw some of his own blood and burn it with a hot copper wire, while I recognize that that would be weird in ordinary circumstances, I'm relieved that his blood didn't grow tentacles and run across the room, and now he's the only one I trust
next time i'll try not to suddenly derail my own post about level-headedness and tolerance with an "i'm not intolerant but" aside

if it makes you feel any better, I was as a matter of fact freebasing tide pods at the time
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

zl

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 22, 2018, 02:15:10 PM
Quote from: Slurpee on September 22, 2018, 02:47:05 AM
Jesus, that scream at 1:49

[u2]6bdHBoG2bLY[/u2]

this was great and I appreciate that you found and posted it

I appreciate you

Slurpee

Quote from: VCRClock on September 22, 2018, 07:45:06 PM
next time i'll try not to suddenly derail my own post about level-headedness and tolerance with an "i'm not intolerant but" aside

if it makes you feel any better, I was as a matter of fact freebasing tide pods at the time
oh nothing you posted upset me. sorry if that wasn't clear
whatever keeps you people

Quote from: zl on September 22, 2018, 08:02:20 PM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 22, 2018, 02:15:10 PM
Quote from: Slurpee on September 22, 2018, 02:47:05 AM
Jesus, that scream at 1:49

[u2]6bdHBoG2bLY[/u2]

this was great and I appreciate that you found and posted it

I appreciate you
also same

PhantomCatClock

oh, i didn't even see vcr's post

he needs church too tho

I posted that because I thought it was funny. like "hey look let's take bets on who's paying these fat assholes with blue hair to do this" not "oh no people have the option to be assholes and revoke huge parts of linux but probably won't"

I slept through my brother's wedding today and went home from work early because my boss was being a bitch. I'm not changingâ€"but that doesn't mean my brain isn't rotted

vcr is also the only person on this forum i trust, but not for any reasons

PhantomCatClock

ps i'm betting google because they're the only ones without a reason to. make microsoft look bad in the eyes of alex joneses everywhere

Slurpee

I still would like to burn some of your blood just to be on the safe side

PhantomCatClock

eh, it's not like i'm using it

PhantomCatClock

For extra bonus context, this brother was not even sort of a part of my life until maybe two or three years ago, but has since given me stock market advice that I used to make like a few hundred bucks doing nothing this last year

I went to bed early but people were shouting this morning and FUCK IT I'm going back to bed

PhantomCatClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Whether or not my blood grows tentacles and runs across the room is entirely unrelated to my sociopolitical opinions. I assimilate a FEW norwegians and suddenly everyone thinks I'm some sort of nazi communist cultural agitator.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I mean, I am, but not because of the business with the norwegians. I need money. and norwegians.

PhantomCatClock

My neopet just hit 750/750/200/750 and I'm about to get free premium status from my site reputation on Wowhead so you know what i don't need anyone's approval here because the numbers clearly state that I am a good person

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

[u2]iT_EMKl2A3Y[/u2]

I hardly know 'er eel

RenegadeClock

PhantomCatClock

1) alright so if you didn't know the new thing right now is oreo fisting and if you think that's fucked up there are kids coming to the store where i work and they're OPENING OREO PACKS (they're plastic and glue so you can't even Shopkeeper From The Simpsons them because the little indicator will say it's open) and putting oreos in each others eyes and it's all a big mess and we're losing oreos and kids are getting hurt (which is normally fine by me but this is on store property) and the whole thing is a MESS

2) modesto? holy shit you are close to me after all arentcha