News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

we have no way to embed or share webms other than simply posting the hyperlink https://i.imgur.com/yI18PYd.gifv

PhantomCatClock

ohara youtube mod would allow gifvs, but [.u2] would have to be left alone for all the posts that just have the youtube URI id thing instead of the whole link

ho hum

actually, I guess a global replace for [.u2] to [.u2]http://youtube.com/watch?v= could do it. Looks like Oharaâ,,¢Â®Â©â,,¢Â®Â©â,,¢Â©â,,¢ has better support for &t= URIs, too

i am very sleepy though and this is purely google-fu so feel free to throw this shit in the trash

ed: haha, had to add the dots

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on October 25, 2018, 03:36:25 PM
we have no way to embed or share webms other than simply posting the hyperlink https://i.imgur.com/yI18PYd.gifv
oh nooooo

PhantomCatClock

I'm not sure, but I think I may have quit my job.

Slurpee

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on October 27, 2018, 06:48:48 PM
I'm not sure, but I think I may have quit my job.

Please elaborate

Regardless of the circumstances, show up like you didn’t

PhantomCatClock

Boss* got mad at me, I got mad back, he called me into the office, actually went instead of "hyuck hyuck weingarten" then walked off and went home after he chewed me out.

*boss from a different department. My boss has been telling that department to stop calling mine for help all the time. He was mad that I said to wait a few minutes instead of helping him right now (because it was his lunch time)

I was going to give a short asinine oversimplification but it turned into a short asinine full synopsis

PhantomCatClock

I feel like I talk about my real life here semi-often, but I try not to bring up the bad parts. I don't know, maybe I do bring up the bad parts. I don't feel like I do. I'm also the stupidest motherfucker here with the worst memory, so there's that.

I got invited to a Halloween party, went to that instead of worrying about work. I think I needed to get out. I haven't been getting days off, and I haven't been getting sleep, and all the people at work who know how to kind of help me be the guy that everybody there likes to see when they first come in have been on vacation. It's not like I'm doing anything with my life, but it's also not like the grocery store's doing me any favors.

I really do, REALLY do like that you guys gave a shit about my two-posts-ago post. That's cool, even if you were just saying it to be supportive. I guess I didn't want to say how big of a deal that store has been for me, but I will miss it a ton. You guys though, you're a big deal to me. I don't even know why, it's not like we do clock crew things. It's just a crew. Of clocks.

I haven't been great in a while. I actually spent time in the hospital for a suicide attempt last year. Obviously that was stupid, and I haven't had thoughts like that for a long time (I definitely wouldn't be talking about it if I had plans to go anywhere) but I remember the date, August 11th, so clearly, because the one thing I could think about while sitting there in the ER was

"fuck's sake, I'm gonna miss clock day."

I guess I've gotten enough help to kind of fuck myself on my own lifelong adventure without doing anything else stupid, but nothing in the WORLD pisses me off more than even the thought of people feeling sorry for me about this kind of thing. Even when I've felt great, I still felt like I was keeping some secret from you guys when I never shared it. I don't know why, I really don't want you to give a shit, even if you do. I do need a change, though. I guess that's why it felt right to finally say it. I should leave. This is the longest I've kept the same name on the Internet, anyway, and I've been online since 1997.

Quote from: RobClock on October 27, 2018, 07:27:55 PM
Regardless of the circumstances, show up like you didn’t [quit your job]

This was what I was planning on doing since the minute I walked out the door, but now I'm rethinking it.

H, don't worry about paying me back

this is going to seem extra melodramatic and I'm a edgy teen teenage attention-seeker if I just come back tomorrow. Gonna spend tonight convincing myself that I should. if I don'tâ€"on the really very tiny chance I don't just come back, making an ass out of myselfâ€"don't worry. I'm not going anywhere, mortal-planewise, and I'm probably going to be very happy once I get my immediate life in order.

RobClock

I was just saying that for the sake of a Seinfeld reference. Without meaning it as a put down, it is only a grocery store and I’m sure you could find similar work very easily given how long you’ve worked at that place. Then again, maybe it’s time to take a step in a new direction, I know leaving that god forsaken pizza shop was the best thing that ever happened to me.

You better fucking come back you bastard, me and slurpee can’t keep this board alive without you

RenegadeClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on October 28, 2018, 03:13:19 AM
I guess I didn't want to say how big of a deal that store has been for me, but I will miss it a ton.
Jobs will come and go, and it's usually for the best. One of the best jobs I ever had ended when our building got bought out by a car dealership and they demolished the whole place to make a parking lot. As much as I was sad it see it go it put me in a position where I had to face change and move forward with my life. Dealing with that uncertainty of where to go next is difficult but it could also be something great and exciting if you make it to out be.

You guys though, you're a big deal to me.
D'aw!!!

I should leave.
Shut up. You'll be back tomorrow.  :queer:

GreyClock

This really is the perfect time to face change because your current select is terrible, PhantomCatClock. Poor little PhantomCatClock, let me bathe you in a warm bath of my affection, let me caress your hair, let me hold your hand tenderly, let me kiss your forehead... BITCH

:hi5:

Seriously though, I don't know you all that well, but if you're looking for a change in your life, no longer visiting a semideserted webforum and contributing the occasional shitpost seems like an odd choice. Take up horseback riding.

GreyClock

You could use your mouth to castrate dogs in the crawl space of your house.

Slurpee

WHERE YOU GO, JUAN TOMARO?
WHERE YOU GO WHEN THE MOSS DEFOWL?
AND I FEEL IN A FEEL WHEN THE DOUSE BEGIN TO SMELLA
WWAY SHE STANALOOOOOOOOO-HO

WEHEYLL THE DOUSE TAH FINE HUH
GOT TIME TIME WHEY FO TOMAHROOO

RenegadeClock

Quote from: Slurpee on November 01, 2018, 06:07:56 AM
WHERE YOU GO, JUAN TOMARO?
WHERE YOU GO WHEN THE MOSS DEFOWL?
AND I FEEL IN A FEEL WHEN THE DOUSE BEGIN TO SMELLA
WWAY SHE STANALOOOOOOOOO-HO

WEHEYLL THE DOUSE TAH FINE HUH
GOT TIME TIME WHEY FO TOMAHROOO

TO FINE DID
TO FINE DID

Slurpee

RobClock

Phantomcat better get his ass back here pronto cos I need someone to talk about this with
[u2]CYjN0Anejoo[/u2]

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I don't care about blizzard beyond Diablo 1 and Lost Vikings but this clip is really really funny to me. "you can play it on tablets too"

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on November 03, 2018, 01:59:42 AM
I don't care about blizzard beyond Diablo 1 and Lost Vikings but this clip is really really funny to me. "you can play it on tablets too"
I am and always have been dreadful at every single rts and hack and slash rpg so I never understand anything blizzard does

but even I know the kinds of people who pay for tickets to your big video game announcement conference are not going to get hyped for mobile development. they just aren't

Slurpee

Quote from: Slurpee on November 03, 2018, 01:16:51 PM
I am and always have been dreadful at every single rts and hack and slash rpg so I never understand anything blizzard does*
*except for my husband, roadhog

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

hahaha oh wow they're removing dislikes on youtube. I didn't know that was a thing you could do. glad this isn't happening to a franchise I care about.

well, fire emblem got a mobile game but it was more fun  than all the 3ds games combined and you got all the "orbs" for free, at least at launch. I got my fill of it not long after launch idk what its like now. I'm actually not sure how they were making money off it, they gave you way too much shit for free, especially if you had amassed a bunch of otherwise worthless mynintendo platinum points. that mario run game was alright too but not worth paying for the full version.

Quote from: Slurpee on November 03, 2018, 01:17:45 PM
Quote from: Slurpee on November 03, 2018, 01:16:51 PM
I am and always have been dreadful at every single rts and hack and slash rpg so I never understand anything blizzard does*
*except for my husband, roadhog
I will probably never play overwatch or watch the story videos but I can tell just from the character designs that roadhog is the best character. look at the rest of the cast then look at him. it's a no brainer.