Author Topic: Aaron's Party (Come Get It)  (Read 11452141 times)

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Aaron's Party (Come Get It)
« Reply #113980 on: November 03, 2018, 02:16:51 PM »
I don't care about blizzard beyond Diablo 1 and Lost Vikings but this clip is really really funny to me. "you can play it on tablets too"
I am and always have been dreadful at every single rts and hack and slash rpg so I never understand anything blizzard does

but even I know the kinds of people who pay for tickets to your big video game announcement conference are not going to get hyped for mobile development. they just aren't

Slurpee

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113981 on: November 03, 2018, 02:17:45 PM »
I am and always have been dreadful at every single rts and hack and slash rpg so I never understand anything blizzard does*
*except for my husband, roadhog

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood. For having submitted at least 50 animations Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113982 on: November 04, 2018, 02:02:14 AM »
hahaha oh wow they're removing dislikes on youtube. I didn't know that was a thing you could do. glad this isn't happening to a franchise I care about.

well, fire emblem got a mobile game but it was more fun  than all the 3ds games combined and you got all the "orbs" for free, at least at launch. I got my fill of it not long after launch idk what its like now. I'm actually not sure how they were making money off it, they gave you way too much shit for free, especially if you had amassed a bunch of otherwise worthless mynintendo platinum points. that mario run game was alright too but not worth paying for the full version.

I am and always have been dreadful at every single rts and hack and slash rpg so I never understand anything blizzard does*
*except for my husband, roadhog
I will probably never play overwatch or watch the story videos but I can tell just from the character designs that roadhog is the best character. look at the rest of the cast then look at him. it's a no brainer.

Jamba C.

• Jamba Clock
  • now where could my pipe be
    • Newgrounds: JambaClock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113983 on: November 04, 2018, 08:38:08 PM »
Is anyone commenting on all the other forum threads

RobClock

• ееее DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ееее
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2009 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #113984 on: November 05, 2018, 08:45:05 PM »
8 days without Pcat

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113985 on: November 06, 2018, 11:28:32 AM »
it's been 13 years and I still think of 11/06 as "the Day of Reckoning"
r.i.p. the clock crew, killed by mr artist in 2005

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2009 Participant Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113986 on: November 06, 2018, 11:58:54 AM »
All was not revealed this Clocktober, I'm sure the great pumpkin will come next year though!

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113987 on: November 08, 2018, 08:48:41 AM »

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113988 on: November 08, 2018, 10:37:48 PM »
the penis mightier than the sword

PhonographClock

• Can you dig it!?
  • Golly how uncomfortable.
    • Newgrounds: PhonographClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113989 on: November 10, 2018, 06:38:10 PM »

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113990 on: November 11, 2018, 11:42:43 AM »
World War 1 ended 100 years ago today

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113991 on: November 11, 2018, 02:15:36 PM »
I will come to a time in my backwards trip when November eleventh, accidentally my birthday, was a sacred day called Armistice Day. When I was a boy, and when Dwayne Hoover was a boy, all the people of all the nations which had fought in the First World War were silent during the eleventh minute of the eleventh hour of Armistice Day, which was the eleventh day of the eleventh month.
It was during that minute in nineteen hundred and eighteen, that millions upon millions of human beings stopped butchering one another. I have talked to old men who were on battlefields during that minute. They have told me in one way or another that the sudden silence was the Voice of God. So we still have among us some men who can remember when God spoke clearly to mankind.
manly tears

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113992 on: November 11, 2018, 02:17:33 PM »

I vaguely remember hearing about this video series and after watching this now I kind of wish I'd followed it in real time

I probably opened it in a tab years ago and forgot about it and I probably still have that tab open somewhere

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113993 on: November 12, 2018, 07:07:23 PM »
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113994 on: November 12, 2018, 07:15:13 PM »
so, the air quality over here is at hazardous levels from the wildfires

we're about 150 miles off, but even this far away the smoke is so thick that you can actually look directly at the sun. it's just a red circle in the sky
they're saying the particles from the smoke are so small they'll fuck you up even if you can't smell them, and they recommend an n95 or p100 respirator. (everyone in california is now an expert on NIOSH respirator ratings)
I'm up in my room running an air purifier and wearing a painter's mask. the fume filter is pretty strong, but I might need to order a higher-quality particle filter from the internet, or "The Net" as I'm taking to calling it, because the way I'm making peace with all this is by pretending to live in a cyberpunk dystopia

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113995 on: November 12, 2018, 11:56:59 PM »
surprisingly excellent discussion of loneliness
when I clicked this I didn't realize it was rolling an ad and was wondering why you linked to three Dragon Ball characters screaming at each other

PirateClock

• 8===3~~
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clockcrew.cc/clockopedia/registry/pirateclock
    • Awards
« Reply #113996 on: November 13, 2018, 03:35:20 AM »
Sending you my thoughts and prayers Slurpee. Use them wisely in the coming apocalypse.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113997 on: November 13, 2018, 10:46:12 AM »

Grab a tea, settle in, and watch 15 minutes of anthropology.
<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113998 on: November 13, 2018, 11:19:48 AM »
so, the air quality over here is at hazardous levels from the wildfires

we're about 150 miles off, but even this far away the smoke is so thick that you can actually look directly at the sun. it's just a red circle in the sky
they're saying the particles from the smoke are so small they'll fuck you up even if you can't smell them, and they recommend an n95 or p100 respirator. (everyone in california is now an expert on NIOSH respirator ratings)
I'm up in my room running an air purifier and wearing a painter's mask. the fume filter is pretty strong, but I might need to order a higher-quality particle filter from the internet, or "The Net" as I'm taking to calling it, because the way I'm making peace with all this is by pretending to live in a cyberpunk dystopia

It seems notorious artist, wall of text writer, and horse thief, CorpsegrinderClock has come unto some extreme misfortune in relation to these wildfires. I'm no longer in a financial situation where I have any means to spare, but this gofundme page was linked in the Clock Crew facebook group (which I was astounded to discover still exists upon reactivating my account), and I'm sure anything contributed would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.gofundme.com/corpsegrinderclock-fund

Nintendoclock

• WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PSYDUCK
  • Official Clock
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113999 on: November 13, 2018, 05:40:12 PM »
Just posting to say I bought WC3 Reforged the day of the announcement and while I will probably be disappointed, WC3 is probably the oldest game I still regularly go back to and play at least once a year semi seriously. I'm excited for it but some things look pretty ugly already like Arthas's new model and Uther's as well. Maybe it's because i'm so used to the original models that the new ones are just sort of jarring I guess.

I hope they remaster the soundtrack at least as well. That would make everything worth it in my book.