News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JambaClock

Is anyone commenting on all the other forum threads

RobClock

8 days without Pcat
[u2]Hn-enjcgV1o[/u2]

Slurpee

it's been 13 years and I still think of 11/06 as "the Day of Reckoning"
r.i.p. the clock crew, killed by mr artist in 2005

RobClock

All was not revealed this Clocktober, I'm sure the great pumpkin will come next year though!

RobClock

Slurpee

the penis mightier than the sword

PhonographClock

RobClock

World War 1 ended 100 years ago today

[u2]xa1ALtQqrVs[/u2]

Slurpee

I will come to a time in my backwards trip when November eleventh, accidentally my birthday, was a sacred day called Armistice Day. When I was a boy, and when Dwayne Hoover was a boy, all the people of all the nations which had fought in the First World War were silent during the eleventh minute of the eleventh hour of Armistice Day, which was the eleventh day of the eleventh month.
It was during that minute in nineteen hundred and eighteen, that millions upon millions of human beings stopped butchering one another. I have talked to old men who were on battlefields during that minute. They have told me in one way or another that the sudden silence was the Voice of God. So we still have among us some men who can remember when God spoke clearly to mankind.
manly tears

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on November 11, 2018, 11:42:43 AM
[u2]xa1ALtQqrVs[/u2]

I vaguely remember hearing about this video series and after watching this now I kind of wish I'd followed it in real time

I probably opened it in a tab years ago and forgot about it and I probably still have that tab open somewhere

Slurpee

so, the air quality over here is at hazardous levels from the wildfires

we're about 150 miles off, but even this far away the smoke is so thick that you can actually look directly at the sun. it's just a red circle in the sky
they're saying the particles from the smoke are so small they'll fuck you up even if you can't smell them, and they recommend an n95 or p100 respirator. (everyone in california is now an expert on NIOSH respirator ratings)
I'm up in my room running an air purifier and wearing a painter's mask. the fume filter is pretty strong, but I might need to order a higher-quality particle filter from the internet, or "The Net" as I'm taking to calling it, because the way I'm making peace with all this is by pretending to live in a cyberpunk dystopia

Slurpee

Quote from: zl on November 12, 2018, 07:07:23 PM
surprisingly excellent discussion of loneliness
when I clicked this I didn't realize it was rolling an ad and was wondering why you linked to three Dragon Ball characters screaming at each other

PirateClock

Sending you my thoughts and prayers Slurpee. Use them wisely in the coming apocalypse.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

zl

[u2]EU2AIxkxiwg[/u2]

Grab a tea, settle in, and watch 15 minutes of anthropology.

RobClock

Quote from: Slurpee on November 12, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

we're about 150 miles off, but even this far away the smoke is so thick that you can actually look directly at the sun. it's just a red circle in the sky
they're saying the particles from the smoke are so small they'll fuck you up even if you can't smell them, and they recommend an n95 or p100 respirator. (everyone in california is now an expert on NIOSH respirator ratings)
I'm up in my room running an air purifier and wearing a painter's mask. the fume filter is pretty strong, but I might need to order a higher-quality particle filter from the internet, or "The Net" as I'm taking to calling it, because the way I'm making peace with all this is by pretending to live in a cyberpunk dystopia

It seems notorious artist, wall of text writer, and horse thief, CorpsegrinderClock has come unto some extreme misfortune in relation to these wildfires. I'm no longer in a financial situation where I have any means to spare, but this gofundme page was linked in the Clock Crew facebook group (which I was astounded to discover still exists upon reactivating my account), and I'm sure anything contributed would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.gofundme.com/corpsegrinderclock-fund

NintendrCkolc

Just posting to say I bought WC3 Reforged the day of the announcement and while I will probably be disappointed, WC3 is probably the oldest game I still regularly go back to and play at least once a year semi seriously. I'm excited for it but some things look pretty ugly already like Arthas's new model and Uther's as well. Maybe it's because i'm so used to the original models that the new ones are just sort of jarring I guess.

I hope they remaster the soundtrack at least as well. That would make everything worth it in my book.

zl

RobClock

Quote from: zl on November 16, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

sorry guys i'm out

It’s cool, the untalented others such as myself will waist our entire life’s here.

RobClock

Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok on November 18, 2018, 02:25:48 AM
Quote from: Slurpee on November 12, 2018, 07:15:13 PM
sorry left my curling iron on and burned norcal down

Nice to hear from you, sorry that circumstance surrounding your reappearance is so dire.