News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

PolearmClock

Lets revive the CC by bribing ex-members to return
Quote from: Pencil;1653541anyone else? I can\'t find many gay ezines :(

RobClock

Quote from: PolearmClock on November 21, 2018, 05:32:37 PM
Lets revive the CC by bribing ex-members to return

Brb taking out a mortgage

SockpuppetClock

the tumblr exodus extends to unexpected places https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1436452 soon the fruit will be ripe for plucking once again

VCRClock

Quote from: SockpuppetClock on November 23, 2018, 12:19:10 PM
the tumblr exodus extends to unexpected places https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1436452 soon the fruit will be ripe for plucking once again
At long last, britney spears fucks sis.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

vote 5 for free grinch x deltarune hentai

Slurpee

PolyhedronClock

Slurpee

so, when you talk to the clam-headed lady in undertale, she mentions that you should be friends with her daughter suzy, who's never actually seen in game
but if you talk to her, and only if you talk to her, then, if and when you go into sans' toolshed, there's a drawing in one of the drawers, of three people, labeled "don't forget"

everybody thought that this was tied in to the gaster stuff, and that sans and alphys or possibly papyrus were gaster's assistants or something
but given that it only shows up if you know about "suzy", and there's three people in the photo, and there's three main characters in delta rune, and one of them is named "susie", and toby fox had been ruminating on the core concept of deltarune since undertale was nascent, it seems reasonable that there might be some connection there

but that would seem to imply that deltarune isn't just a weird goonies/domestic fanfic au of undertale, or even a sequel, but possibly a prequel

which is profoundly upsetting to me because, since it seems like the two games are similar universes with some of the crucial elements switched around, if undertale comes afterward, it's possible that the deltarune universe is destined to be reset into the undertale universe (which would fit in with the game's concept so far of your choices not mattering) and that means that, a) the beautiful friendship between my sweet baby angel goat son and his cool tough monster chick friend might be erased from existence, and b) since rasiel is an anagram for asriel (as delta rune is an anagram for undertale) my wonderful perfect goat boy might be destined to be shifted into the incredibly shitty, soul-deprived mockery of life that awaits asriel dreemurr no No NO ;_;

but actually that's dumb because 1) asriel already exists in-universe in delta rune as your brother who's gone away to college, so how could he be rasiel? and 2) I'm pretty sure that's you-know-who possessing your body or whatever in the ending, which might make no sense if the events precede undertale

Slurpee

slurpee's favorite character is the gentle prince who talks too much, overly explains things, and is basically a huge pussy that just wants to be nice to everyone lol hmmm 🤔

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I don't actually know anything about deltarune I just assume tumblr wants to fuck all the characters, and also illumination's grinch. I avoided Undertale like the plague cause it looked like late homestuck. I respect the guy for doing all that shit on his own though. the truest expression of a game/comic/painting/movie/whateverthefuck is one dude doing it without a bunch of people influencing him. it's just wildly inefficient.

PolyhedronClock

my theory is that ral used you as pawns to shut down the original beacon of shadow in the card kingdom because he doesn't want to lose his body. i also don't think he's the prince of darkness that the legend refers to. my other theory is that he's flowey from the undertale timeline post ending, but that holds less water.

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on November 24, 2018, 08:14:42 AM
I don't actually know anything about deltarune I just assume tumblr wants to fuck all the characters, and also illumination's grinch. I avoided Undertale like the plague cause it looked like late homestuck. I respect the guy for doing all that shit on his own though. the truest expression of a game/comic/painting/movie/whateverthefuck is one dude doing it without a bunch of people influencing him. it's just wildly inefficient.
I figured

it's a good game though

Slurpee

Quote from: PolyhedronClock on November 24, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

my theory is that ral used you as pawns to shut down the original beacon of shadow in the card kingdom because he doesn't want to lose his body. i also don't think he's the prince of darkness that the legend refers to. my other theory is that he's flowey from the undertale timeline post ending, but that holds less water.

that is not an unreasonable theory but I think he is too much of a dork

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

[u2]TU-MYe0SL9Q[/u2]

it's supposed to just be sludge but it runs the gamut from post-punk to gothy-new wave to industrial to glam. alvin and the chipmunks are masters of their craft.

Slurpee

I suddenly remembered We Are the Strange
and looked it up
(after finding the title through a couple minutes of confused search strings like that weird shitty video game cgi movie no one remembers amateur -uwe -"top * worst" -"ready player one" claymation blue? please meet me halfway here, google)

I looked at the director's IMDb page, and said out loud to myself "this stupid dumb motherfucker is still making movies. asshole"
and then I realized I never actually watched We Are the Strange
I just decided I hated it, for no reason, eleven years ago, and somehow my brain still thinks I hate it
it could be good for all I know
I mean it probably isn't and I'm not going to check, but still

then I remembered a movie that had a really crazy trailer with like egyptian gods and shit that played before one of the bottom-shelf hollywood video rentals my friends and I made around that time and now I'm trying to remember what it was called wml

Slurpee

I also had a song stuck in my head and after a lot of frustrated humming and not remembering the words I realized it was the monsters' song from Troll (1986)
and learned that the trolololo song and the cg "trolls" movies have made that kind of hard to google
but eventually I found the composition's title, "Cantos Profanae" here it is
[u2]PuSy7mE-os0[/u2]
I looked the composer up on Apple Music and he was a busy bun

now I kind of want to see what "Zone Troopers" is about
also it turns out I didn't know the words because nobody knows the fucking words
the only line anybody seems to be able to make out conclusively is "we have heard of this" but it also might be "he hath heard of this"
(lightweight want to see if I can hunt Richard Band down and ask him)
then I found this weird blog that reviewed the entire Troll soundtrack, and compares the nonsense lyrics to a Finnish poem called The Kalevala, which if true is an impressive lineage for some goofy off-brand muppet song from a B-movie that people only remember because its sequel is one of the most entertainingly bad movies of all time

I'm increasingly convinced that the nostalgia of the future is going to belong to weird, barely remembered things from decades ago that you didn't think were important at the time, because that's the only thing you won't be able to instantaneously access and drain all the mystique out of
harry potter, how can we miss you if you won't go away?

Slurpee

Quote from: Slurpee on November 26, 2018, 12:42:05 AM
then I remembered a movie that had a really crazy trailer with like egyptian gods and shit that played before one of the bottom-shelf hollywood video rentals my friends and I made around that time and now I'm trying to remember what it was called wml
Immortal (2004)
[u2]ui4qAmyfrs8[/u2]

but I think I might have been conflating it with another trailer
I remember somebody surfing down the side of a building as glass shattered behind them or something? hmm

Slurpee

owning a dungeon doesn't necessarily make you a nerd
it might just make you unsafe to be around