Author Topic: Pikmin Tell No Tales  (Read 11712370 times)

Nintendoclock

• WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PSYDUCK
  • Official Clock
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Aaron's Party (Come Get It)
« Reply #111100 on: November 28, 2018, 01:21:28 AM »
I farted again

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3521
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111101 on: November 28, 2018, 01:25:22 PM »
I have often thought that, should I ever build and stock a sex dungeon, that I would be embarrassed and self-conscious at how trite and conventional my attempts at kink would be.
there's a pretty good comedy premise in there

Slurpee

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111102 on: November 28, 2018, 01:39:51 PM »
ribs: i brought you here because this is where i explore my darkest desires... desires which society can never know about... which the people in my life can never know about...
ribs: if we proceed, the only way that i can let you live is if you swear you won't tell anyone what you're about to see
girl: okay
ribs: you have to swear
girl: i do
ribs: SWEAR! SWEAR YOU WON'T TELL ANYONE
girl: I SWEAR! i swear i won't tell anyone, okay? just please don't hurt me
ribs: ...
ribs: can i wear your glasses while i jerk off?
girl: what? no.
ribs: ok.
ribs: sorry.
ribs: [unshackles girl]
ribs: ...
ribs: 'bye. [walks out]
girl: [slightly irritated, rubbing wrists]
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 01:41:56 PM by Slurpee »

Nintendoclock

• Official Clock
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations Clock Day 2011 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111103 on: November 29, 2018, 02:26:58 PM »
Guys I just farted

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2003 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111104 on: November 29, 2018, 05:28:39 PM »
Next time suck it out of your asshole with a long straw like a proper young lady.

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111105 on: November 29, 2018, 06:50:41 PM »
ugh. swallowed 7 spiders in my sleep and it drove my nose back into my brain, now I'm dead

RobClock

• •••• DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ••••
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #111106 on: November 30, 2018, 01:36:06 PM »
Dear Livejournal

My Uncle Bobby died on Tuesday. He had been hospitalized for two weeks prior after taking a turn on a Friday. He was a diabetic cancer patient and underwent treatment for the cancer for the last 8 years. It was not unexpected as his health has been seriously dwindling for the last year, but I was still heartbroken when it happened. I walked in to visit him at 5:00 and he had died around 4:30. My greatest regret is that I had been off work the two previous days and did not stop by as I knew I would be able to see him when I got to work Tuesday. Even in his final days he greeted me with a smile, cracked sarcastic jokes, and knew my name even when he could not remember my fathers. I was the first to arrive following his death and consoled my Aunt to the best of my ability before calling my Grandparents and Parents. It was when I met them in the lobby that my Grandfather told me he had been diagnosed that afternoon with "treatable bone cancer". I did my best to hold it all together until I got on my own for a moment and had a little breakdown like the mature and emotionally stable adult that I am. I must say I felt embarrassed to be as dramatic as I was in my sorrow because my fathers side of the family is particularly English in the sense that emotion is not usually expressed in any kind of substantial way. They are not cold, but never forthcoming in their grief. I love my Grandfather dearly and he has not had any kind of health scare in my life so now faced with his mortality I admit that the prospect of losing him terrifies me. I intend to visit more often, especially now following his brothers death I know his list of friends is basically non existent, I hope to make the most of this time I still have to enjoy his company in good health. My greatest aspiration in life has been to do both him, and my father, proud, which I hope I have had some semblance of success in the last few years.

On the bright side I've been seeing a lovely girl for the last month which has brought an end to a year long drought for me  :thumbs:

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in Fifen This Movie Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2007 Participant Pass The Cash Participant For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111107 on: November 30, 2018, 01:40:41 PM »

Nintendoclock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111108 on: December 03, 2018, 03:26:58 AM »
Woah I farted again

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111109 on: December 03, 2018, 01:05:59 PM »
Lay off the corn beef and cabbage

RenegadeClock

• <butt>hole</butt>
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: renegadeclock
  • For having submitted at least 10 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2004 Participant Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • http://renegadeclock.com
    • Awards
« Reply #111110 on: December 04, 2018, 02:13:33 AM »
Dear Livejournal
Sorry for your loss, dude. My friend's mom went through some colon cancer shit for the past few months and just passed away. The worst part though was that it would have been totally treatable but she was afraid to go to the doctor early on.

Lay off the corn beef and cabbage
Blasphemy.

Well...glad about the girl part
That's the worst part. His Uncle died and now some woman is gonna break his heart. Next thing you know his truck is gonna wreck and his dog gonna run away.

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111111 on: December 04, 2018, 12:14:43 PM »
I posted this 6 years ago and it popped up in my facebook memories and it's kind of blowing my mind

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111112 on: December 05, 2018, 01:28:38 AM »
any of you guys AJJ fans?

I've been listening to Knife Man and I like it a lot and I'd like a recommendation on where to go from there

like if we were talking Wu-Tang and I said "36 Chambers" you might say "Liquid Swords" and then explain that Wu-Tang clan members' solo albums were basically Wu-Tang albums
or if we were talking Bowie and I said "Ziggy Stardust" you might say "Aladdin Sane" and you'd be wrong the answer is "Young Americans"
like that

just throwin it out there

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111113 on: December 06, 2018, 12:35:40 AM »
idk if the music I listen to could make anybody less out of touch

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111114 on: December 06, 2018, 12:44:50 AM »
uh yeah AJJ though idk issa band
it used to stand for "Andrew Jackson Jihad" but now it doesn't stand for anything because that name was kind of messed up and they came up with it assuming they weren't going to succeed anyway

I think their genre is "folk punk" and that sounds kind of douchey but I can see why it would apply. it's messy like punk and sometimes like getting punched in the face but in a good way like punk but it's also kind of a weird contemplative fable
I got recommended them because I listen to the Mountain Goats so maybe if you like the Mountain Goats they're like that?
I'm so bad at talking about music lol

I downloaded Knife Man because it had a scary coyote thing in a business suit on the cover
I listened to it without really thinking much of it. you know how it kind of takes a while to "get" an album? and I just don't always want to put in the effort anymore

but I liked the lyrics "I hate whiny fucking songs like this / but I can't afford a therapist / sorry guys / here's a solo" and "who fucking give a rat's ass steve / just write a love song" enough to warrant a relisten and there's a couple songs about homelessness and how everything you can do to try to help feels like an empty gesture and how that's just sort of a huge bummer and the album in general is just about this dude slowly losing his battle with becoming a shittier person

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2014 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2003 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111115 on: December 06, 2018, 05:33:27 AM »
I only listened to like five seconds but I would describe it as sorta bland indie folk with kinda funny lyrics?

I'm also bad at talking about music, I can't explain why I dislike this type of sound. The music itself sounds far away, muted (both literally and figuratively), the singer sounds lazy and (intentionally) bad, like I get it, you're being ironic or whatever...

I want the music I listen to, to kick me in the fucking teeth.

I would describe this song in one word as: gleaming (:rolleyes:)

Although here parts of the singing also sound kinda ironic with that affected voice in the verse... IT'S NOT A SCIENCE?

So no, I don't have any suggestions I guess.

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111116 on: December 06, 2018, 12:24:44 PM »
I only listened to like five seconds but I would describe it as sorta bland indie folk with kinda funny lyrics?

how dare u

I'm also bad at talking about music, I can't explain why I dislike this type of sound. The music itself sounds far away, muted (both literally and figuratively), the singer sounds lazy and (intentionally) bad, like I get it, you're being ironic or whatever...
see to me itís like
he sounds like shit because he canít sing good but heís singing anyway
and itís not that protective veil of irony like ďhaha get it because Iím so badĒ
he just sounds wounded and I dig that
So no, I don't have any suggestions I guess.
thanks anyway though

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111117 on: December 06, 2018, 01:39:54 PM »
if i may be as so bold to recommend a band; The Stanfields are a folk rock group from Nova Scotia which I am particularly fond of. Here's a selection of their shit if you are inclined to give them a shot

They haven't got their last two albums uploaded to youtube so I can't really show you the best songs off those two. I was these guys live back in August and it was an incredible show.

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111118 on: December 06, 2018, 02:04:26 PM »

Nintendoclock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111119 on: December 06, 2018, 06:01:46 PM »
You guys won't believe this but literally just now I farted.