News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

KarkasmolenKlok

Daniel Kaluuya is a good lookin fella I get why you'd wanna bodysnatch him damn
Quote from: Slurpee on December 11, 2018, 12:48:14 AM
no soap on earth can cleanse you of us fewel

Slurpee

Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok on December 21, 2018, 08:01:00 PM
Change the thread to "Which anime dude is cutest" because I was PROMISED

without further ado:

#1: Firo from baccano

this depression-era anime makes his fedora era-appropriate and its old-school style reflects the cocksure charm of this east coast accented... *checks notes* immortal, alcoholic gangster

#2 "jacuzzi", also from baccano

this is the other kind of cute ok. like cute cute, get yor mind out of the stinkin gutter
he's got a dumb facial tattoo and a dumber name and he's whiny as shit but look in those eyes and tell me you don't want to keep him safe forever you fuckin liar

#1 nagisa

same

#1 kogepan

as you can see, we're now back to a more grown-up understanding of the word "cute"

#1: roronoa zoro, from the mark of zoro

seen here very tired and looking at some dank nugz

#1: Jigen, from Lupin III

'nuff said

#1 Freddie from Cromartie High School

c'mon son

#1: the blood lad from blood lad

I haven't read it or watched it but look at this dork

#1: terry "the red rooster" taylor from kill la kill

I heard kill la kill goes to some weird places but keep in mind I don't really watch the anime I'm just an expert in cute dudes. all this guy needs is an eyebrow pluck and my d i g i t s

#1: this guy

but don't try to find more pics of him. that's for grown-ups

#1 Gregory from Gregory Horror Show

a controversial choice, to be sure. many would not as soon volunteer an elderly, cross-eyed, and possibly diseased talking rat rendered in n64-caliber graphics for this kind of list
but cuteness can also be about personality, and something about the way Gregory always calls strangers "my friend", and, under the domineering control of his mother, tries to ensnare them forever in his demented home for wayward souls, is guaranteed to melt hearts

#1 kamen rider

#1 Common

#1 Canti from flcl

my tall handsome tv-headed boyfriend ;3
*gasp*

#1 r-retro from dead leaves!?

i-it's not what it looks like!

#1 Scott Bakula

oh jeez, how did this get here?

YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ANOTHER JOKE POST?
TOO BAD! INSTEAD

merry christmas

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

if you can handle dead leaves you can easily handle kill la kill. you wont like rooster-kun after you watch it though. one of these days I gotta watch baccano. it's one of those must-watch-everybody-you-know-likes-it anime I just never get around to. there's just so much media to catch up on. you know, not counting short stories, I haven't read a book in almost a year? I've seen maybe two or three movies I haven't seen before this year too. I only just recently played dark souls after considering playing it since the damn thing came out almost a decade ago. what the hell is that.

KarkasmolenKlok

Okay out of all of those I want an explanation of Jigen. Not 'nuff said I'm desperately curious about that one

Happy to see Zoro on there because we bros 4 lyfe ZORO UR MA BOY

NintendrCkolc

Hope you guys all had a lovely Christmas. I farted as per usual after the glorious yearly ham dinner.

PhantomCatClock

slurpee i thought he said cute anime dudes

like good looking ones

Slurpee

Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok on December 26, 2018, 01:43:23 PM
Okay out of all of those I want an explanation of Jigen. Not 'nuff said I'm desperately curious about that one

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on December 26, 2018, 10:55:26 PM
slurpee i thought he said cute anime dudes

like good looking ones
cutest

lookk, the science is on my side
if you've got different opinions, why don't you post them, in the trash, where they belong, rebecca

KarkasmolenKlok

Okay yeah got kind of a young Keith Richards thing going on

PhantomCatClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

keith richards' face was forty years old the day he was born

zl

it was a close competition but my pick for cutest anime boy 2018 is going to be Chipmunk.

here he is, shattered by the concept of having created a new life

as that scene isn't present in the single and only episode of bonobono, I imagine it must be salvaged from the editing process

best of luck to all anime boys in the coming year!!

KarkasmolenKlok

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on December 28, 2018, 03:51:29 AM
keith richards' face was forty years old the day he was born
seemed like a good lookin kid once upon a time

Slurpee

I found this in an old image folder and it's cracking me up

PhantomCatClock

look at all those juvenile japanese maples

Slurpee

Happy New Year to all my fans, Fuck the Hulk Hogan

VCRClock

the uroclub comes with a towel and appears that you are just checking out your club
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock

On todays episode of The Dick Show, they introduce a muppet version of frequent guest Asterios Kokkinos

It's beautiful

Slurpee

I know none of you really watch wrestling but if anyone's like a casual fan or something, last year's Royal Rumble is on a short list for greatest of all time, up there with 92 and 2001, and WWE just put it up on youtube for free. good way to kill an hour

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KnDSJnadYiE