News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

I will watch the SHIT out of that, soon.

"Wrestling isn't Wrestling" or "Wrestling isn't Real" or whatever was a good watch, but it was a thousand times better to watch it next to a lifelong fan. All the cameos and references were explained, really got me into the vintage stuff (even if he hated Triple H)

also, watching Jumanji: Welcome Inside A Jungle with him was great too because the fangasm he had in the bazaar scene, rattling off the Rock's special moves in order as he did them

Slurpee

sounds like I need to watch Jumanji 2: The Streets

KarkasmolenKlok

I'm watching Adam Ruins Everything which is so far like Penn and Teller's Bullshit! if done by Alton Brown and without the Libertarian slant and magic tricks.
Quote from: Slurpee on December 11, 2018, 12:48:14 AM
no soap on earth can cleanse you of us fewel

GreyClock

Can you imagine dating a prince -and none of that true love malarkey- just someone with Grace Kelly aspirations and who's convinced herself "He's not a complete gutterbeast..."

You're so close. Every single second of the day the self-imposed mantra's don't fuck up... don't fuck up... don't fuck up... and you're about ready to burst from stress.

"What's that sunshine of my life? You have a splinter? Blowjob?" "i'll suck it right out... of your penis"
"Did they discontinue your favorite brand of canned soup? How about I blow you?" "allow me to put your soup can into my mouth pan"
"What?! It's the fourth time you've walked into this particular room today?! Alright, come here..." & LET ME PUT MY MOUTH ON THAT PLANT ROOT LOOKING DICK OF YOURS AGAIN (subtext)

RobClock

Some drawings from today

Hope you all had a nice week

PhantomCatClock

NintendrCkolc

I wonder if Egyptians ever farted in the pyramids.

GreyClock

My father found American Psycho to be unrealistic, because someone as obsessed with his appearance as Bateman would've gotten the wart removed that Bale has near his eye...

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

golden kamuy season 2 may be over but mob psycho 100 season 2 is here to pick up the slack. my mondays are complete again.

Quote from: RobClock on January 08, 2019, 01:13:43 AM
Some drawings from today

[img]

Hope you all had a nice week

I love that first one's face.  I can't describe what I like so much about the cottage I just do.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: GreyClock on January 08, 2019, 01:07:13 PM
My father found American Psycho to be unrealistic, because someone as obsessed with his appearance as Bateman would've gotten the wart removed that Bale has near his eye...

Bateman had the wart surgically implanted in the book

it's the only reason Bale got the part

RenegadeClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on January 08, 2019, 04:07:36 PM
I can't describe what I like so much about the cottage I just do.

I like how there's a dog leash with no dog.

RobClock

Quote from: RenegadeClock on January 09, 2019, 12:46:31 PM
Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on January 08, 2019, 04:07:36 PM
I can't describe what I like so much about the cottage I just do.

I like how there's a dog leash with no dog.
He’s inside nestled up at the foot of the chesterfield

KarkasmolenKlok

Quote from: RobClock on January 09, 2019, 02:03:36 PMHe’s inside nestled up at the foot of the chesterfield
that is a brand of cigarette for drunks and nothing else

PhantomCatClock

put your chesterfields out on your chesterfield so you can sell it at the chesterfield grunge messtival

RobClock

Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok on January 10, 2019, 02:06:55 AM
Quote from: RobClock on January 09, 2019, 02:03:36 PMHe’s inside nestled up at the foot of the chesterfield
that is a brand of cigarette for drunks and nothing else

RenegadeClock

VCRClock

DON'T TRY TO BROADEN MY HORIZONS
I TRIED THAT ONCE I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS FUN
I WANT THAT SAME SHIT THAT I HAD ON BEFORE
I LIKE THAT OLD TIME A ROCK AN ROLL
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on January 10, 2019, 08:35:40 AM
"In Canadian English, chesterfield as equivalent to a couch or sofa[13] is widespread among older Canadians, but the term is quickly vanishing according to one survey done in the Golden Horseshoe region of Ontario in 1992."

And here we are in 2019. Some survey... or were you already old in 1992?

"Also in the UK, the word chesterfield meant any couch in the 1900s, but now describes a deep buttoned sofa, usually made from leather, with arms and back of the same height. The first leather chesterfield sofa, with its distinctive deep buttoned, quilted leather upholstery and lower seat base, was commissioned by Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield (1694â€"1773)."

KarkasmolenKlok

RobClock

My old man always called the couch a chesterfield and thusly I adopted the colloquialism. Every yankee I've ever known has given me a hard time for it, but I'll be god damned if I stop saying it to appease you filthy southerners.