Author Topic: Pikmin Tell No Tales  (Read 11997883 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pikmin Tell No Tales
« Reply #111240 on: January 26, 2019, 02:07:40 PM »

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111241 on: January 26, 2019, 02:10:01 PM »
Last day in my comfy hometown before moving halfway across the continent with barely enough money to do so

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111242 on: January 26, 2019, 05:04:16 PM »
where u goin?!

RobClock

• •••• DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ••••
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #111243 on: January 26, 2019, 07:05:31 PM »
Last day in my comfy hometown before moving halfway across the continent with barely enough money to do so

holy moses

youre not gonna stop posting again are you?

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111244 on: January 26, 2019, 08:02:06 PM »
TEXES because I didn't learn my lesson the first time

holy moses

youre not gonna stop posting again are you?

If you hear about a plane crash in California/Arizona/New Mexico/Texas over the next couple days, yes. I'm going to be living off a very shitty laptop until I can get a job, so until then the only difference should be that I can't make Flashes at the moment

really sorry guys im letting u down no cartoons for a couple days or a month or so :( :( :( :( :(

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111245 on: January 27, 2019, 05:41:28 AM »
why u movin?!

I mean what's in Texas except no-job? If you don't mind saying, where are you moving from and where are you moving to? Or generally speaking? Small town to big town? A SoCal suburb to working as a stevedore on the Gulf? Northern California has always seemed alright to me, although I'm basing that on jack shit and when you streetview a town like Eureka it's depressing as hell, so...? I think it's because Big Sur gets mentioned so much in literature, but apparently that's south of San Francisco even and not much more than some campgrounds next to a highway that runs through a forest.

Have a nice trip!

VCRClock

• DING DONG
  • Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111246 on: January 27, 2019, 02:20:17 PM »

NintendoClock

• Farted
  • OffiCial Clock
  • I just now farted
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant For having submitted at least 25 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111247 on: January 29, 2019, 01:56:56 PM »
*farts*

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111248 on: January 29, 2019, 08:00:01 PM »
It was more of a mental move than a physical one, but it turns out it was really a fucking huge physical one

made it; not dead (you know what I mean)

arlington, but actual arlington this time.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111249 on: January 30, 2019, 02:43:56 PM »
🇵🇷 Texas Deluxe

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111250 on: January 31, 2019, 05:21:23 PM »
I'm almost thirty but I've managed to live without a credit card. Debit for everything is nice, though I'll fully admit having to wait the extra three months for when I can actually afford expensive new things was a little embarrassing.

Now that I'm between jobs, I've just applied for a credit card from my bank and it's both a huge relief and terrifying at the same time.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111251 on: January 31, 2019, 05:22:43 PM »
Also my roommate knows about the Clock Crew and my name in it but he doesn't check anything about it. Hopefully that trend continues and he doesn't see what an irresponsible (credit-wise, though I guess it is neat to not have debt) asshole I've been for my whole adult life.

VCRClock

• DING DONG
  • Administrator
  • For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111252 on: January 31, 2019, 06:34:14 PM »
I don't know anything about Arlington but it appears to be between Dallas and Fort Worth and it's 30 miles to the nearest Buc-ee's

I don't have a credit card because I don't understand money. I don't have a debit card either, I just show the clerk a picture of my mattress which has all my money underneath it

zl

• Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: ZombieLincoln
  • Undead Clock of the Year AAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111253 on: January 31, 2019, 06:34:37 PM »
i'm a debit boy myself, though it sounds like you've abandoned that lofty status

guess texas changes folks

<a href="http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://smallflygames.com/diary/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sigwalk.swf</a>

VCRClock

• DING DONG
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111254 on: January 31, 2019, 06:42:27 PM »
it's actually like I use my debit card for everything to make it easy to track my expenses, and I don't have a credit card because I already spend money before I get it, and I don't want to budget for paying for things that I bought with money I really didn't have... besides, you know, student debt

VCRClock

• DING DONG
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111255 on: January 31, 2019, 06:53:56 PM »
3xpostin because I'm a big fan of websites where one obsessive person hoards a shit ton of information and I just stumbled upon this one about sonic the hedgehog merchandise, no explanation necessary

RobClock

• •••• DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ••••
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2007 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #111256 on: January 31, 2019, 08:11:06 PM »
I'm almost thirty but I've managed to live without a credit card. Debit for everything is nice, though I'll fully admit having to wait the extra three months for when I can actually afford expensive new things was a little embarrassing.

Now that I'm between jobs, I've just applied for a credit card from my bank and it's both a huge relief and terrifying at the same time.
I only got a MasterCard this past December when I was afraid I couldnít make rent for the month. My limit is $1500 and any time I use it I pay off the entire thing the following payday. I donít owe nothing to no one and I try to keep it that way.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111257 on: January 31, 2019, 08:14:14 PM »
I only got a MasterCard this past December when I was afraid I couldnít make rent for the month. My limit is $1500 and any time I use it I pay off the entire thing the following payday. I donít owe nothing to no one and I try to keep it that way.

I'm going to make some big purchases to get myself situated, but then I'm doing this. Paying that shit off, leaving the credit card hidden at home, keeping it at $0 until something else huge comes up.

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2017 Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Pass The Cash Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities For winning flash of the month
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111258 on: January 31, 2019, 10:58:55 PM »
not wanting debt is a generational thing
our parents (Iím generalizing, but by that I mean people who came of age in the 70ís basically) responded to incentivized debt (mortgage => tax breaks) and it did alright by them
but we arrived pretty much just in time to watch that system collapse and derail our economic futures, and we donít trust it,
which we shouldnít,
because the expansion of consumer credit is not to encourage investment. thatís a pretty lie. itís a way of temporarily alleviating the effects of wage suppression on the lower classes (meaning almost everybody at this point) and itís unsustainable, because the rich start amassing fortunes that are based on debt owed by the rest of us- money that doesnít actually exist as anything except a promise of future payment that might never come

the majority of young adults collectively choosing to stay out of debt helps avoid that problem, but also kind of blows a smokescreen away from economic inequality, and... well, *gestures vaguely around at everything*

the problem for you and me is that handling debt is the only way the system is set up to gauge fiscal responsibility, so without it, you get charged higher premiums and interest rates whenever you deal with banks- in theory, this is because lower credit score implies higher risk that the loan wonít be payed off, so they request a higher pay-off to justify the risk. in practice, it means:
1) they get to fuck you either way, and
2) since higher rates make it harder to meet payments, and failing to meet payments decreases your credit score, if youíve been fucked before, youíre more liable to be fucked again. ergo the poor stay poor
which is great for the banks, because when the poor stay poor they seldom have any legal recourse when the bank breaks the law w/r/t overdraft fees, etc., and the poor get fucked again

the solution (for the time being) is to shore up your credit score with small charges that you pay off consistently
optimally, youíd set up a small monthly credit charge (<$10. netflix, for instance, or newgroundsí premium whatever help tom fulp out jeezum crow you motherfuckers) and also set up an automatic monthly debit payment in that amount, then you destroy the card and never look at it again unless your income situation changes (eg getting fired)
but as long as you stay below 50% of your limit it shouldnít adversely affect your score, so if you can trust yourself the occasional nickel and dime isnít gonna hurtcha
Iíve been told itís also good practice to periodically call the bank and ask them to increase your limit, but idk why and Iíve never done it. sometimes they send me something informing me they bumped it up without my having to ask though. ymmv
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 11:04:42 PM by Slurpee »

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111259 on: February 01, 2019, 12:51:25 PM »
PhantomCatClock pinned a message to this channel. See all pinned messages.