News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

Quote from: GreyClock on February 05, 2019, 05:58:40 AM
Thanks for explaining that very complex scene to me, BB10Clock.

Uncalled for

PhantomCatClock

elfs do not get drunk you see so it was a fun nerd joke when legolas wobbled for a second

I like that legolas walking on top of snow instead of sinking in it was in the theatrical release of Fellowship and they called no attention to it, speaking of

GreyClock

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 05, 2019, 12:54:51 PM
elfs do not get drunk you see so it was a fun nerd joke when legolas wobbled for a second

I like that legolas walking on top of snow instead of sinking in it was in the theatrical release of Fellowship and they called no attention to it, speaking of

Wrong the wood elves got drunk in The Hobbit at their big party when Bilbo helped the dwarves escape the dungeon.

Slurpee

I wish I had never said fuck anything ever before in my entire life just so I had an untapped means of expressing how much fuck "mastering physics," the bastard website which I hate, right now

PhantomCatClock

bastard elfs i only accept our true, pure blood, half-elf half-humans

PhantomCatClock

"I don't know, every time I hear your roommate in the background, you two are ALWAYS arguing"
'Nah, we never argue'

They have done nothing but have small arguments since moving to Texas, sprinkled with the occasional bigger argument. They're out there arguing it up right now about whether or not the robot argues over every little thing.

Slurpee

you're roommates with a robot?

PhantomCatClock

a roomba that instead of existing only to vacuum, exists only to disagree or overexplain

but a rilf is a rilf so it's worth it

GreyClock

PhantomCatClock

Imagine being a toad in the Mushroom Kingdom and you run a tourist destination close to what later became Bowser's latest castle. Mario shows up, does poorly, and doesn't  receive and 1-Ups from your game. He dies and because of that, the kingdom is thrown into ruin and chaos forever.

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 06, 2019, 10:38:28 PM
Imagine being a toad in the Mushroom Kingdom and you run a tourist destination close to what later became Bowser's latest castle. Mario shows up, does poorly, and doesn't  receive and 1-Ups from your game. He dies and because of that, the kingdom is thrown into ruin and chaos forever.
Listen, it says "game of skill" right on the booth.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VCRClock

Quote from: Slurpee on February 05, 2019, 06:31:41 PM
I wish I had never said fuck anything ever before in my entire life just so I had an untapped means of expressing how much fuck "mastering physics," the bastard website which I hate, right now
oh yes, I've been spending evenings at the elite secret textbook code password physics lounge again of late... *yawn* awfully boring though, trust me, you're not missing anything
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

in lighter news my piece of shit sensors didn't even know what to do for two sections in this Conky config I downloaded so I changed it to be the times for a friend in australia and a friend in poland and now it's purely useful information instead of two blank sections (that admittedly I could've just deleted) surrounded by useful information

PhantomCatClock

i took grey's advice

[u2]I-4AfJ9yyn4[/u2]

GreyClock

[u2]9Bv8PqYUjPg[/u2]

This is the gold standard. Never knew it was a co-produced by the Japanese and written by an anime dude.

PhantomCatClock

I've gone 104:30 in the Food Club over the last three days. Come at me, Slurpee, I'm RIPPED.

GreyClock

I was staring at the tiles above my toilet, while I was peeing just now. They are in fact white, but usually appear yellow because of the light bulb (and stains am I right?). As I was staring they turned pink. I focused and they turned yellow again. After that I could change them from yellow to pink and back again, at will. When I was done peeing I moved a bit and I lost my powers. My father knows a guy whose brain tumor is growing about fifty millimeters a week.

PhantomCatClock

I did that sitting on a bench n a bright day one time. It was the concrete (cement?) of the sidewalk, and I was able to make it blue as long as I dind't move my head (afterimage?) but the longer I stared at it and chose to see blue, the more nauseous I became. Thought I was really going to vomit before I looked away and realized I wasn't actually sick.

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on February 05, 2019, 01:20:35 AM
and a 180 from that, last night I watched Peter Jackson's new World War 1 documentary
[u2]IrabKK9Bhds[/u2]
They digitally restored old film stock from the war, blew it up to HD resolution, coloured it, used some CGI trickery to up it to a smooth frame rate, had lip readers figure out what men in the film were saying and then had voice actors dubbed in. It's stunningly engrossing. The entire film is narrated by archival interviews with British veterans of the war, talking about their experiences in it. There's no talk of grand strategy, it's a more human look at the lives of the poor bastards who stood shin deep in muddy trenches of piss shit and decaying corpses while artillery fire rained down on them. I have nothing of value I can add to a description that wouldn't spoil part of the viewing experience, but I was moved watching it and I would recommend checking it out if the trailer even slightly piques your interest.
this was good ty for the recommendation