News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

But don't forget the ancient wisdom of holding the card that will destroy your enemy, but instead passing the turn so your enemy may destroy you, instead. You have options, here.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 25, 2019, 03:24:55 AM
Foresight is a gift that came with a receipt

RobClock

I put my dick in crazy once it was the greatest sex I’ve ever had, get on it

VCRClock

my theory is that crazy eyes are a hereditary trait, which would support my tendency to presuppose that people who have them are smoking one of a few particularly potent strains of jesus

i.e. your mom has crazy eyes and she's a seventh day adventist; you're born with your mom's eyes into a seventh day adventist family

or did god really do us a solid, and crazy eyes is a physically manifested symptom of being crazy?

ugh you should just read the slurpeeclock post again instead
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

BEING INSANE CAN BE PASSED DOWN TOO

i realized capslock was on about two letters in but e-shouting that sounded fun so i did

PhantomCatClock

the screen doesn't turn on until the password's been accepted

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

not really digging the starters as much as previous games. they're not bad though. I'll probably go with the lizard unless the other two turn into something cool/adorable.

RobClock

I set my alarm so I could get up do laundry, and make something to eat before work and slept until 1. My life is trainwreck.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

when I was 18 or 19 or so I still couldn't get myself to wake up to an alarm effectively and I really needed to be able to do that. so I burned an hour long loop of the piclownjew scream to a cd and put it in my clock radio with the volume set to max. it sure as hell worked.

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on February 27, 2019, 10:46:06 AM

not really digging the starters as much as previous games. they're not bad though. I'll probably go with the lizard unless the other two turn into something cool/adorable.
i'm a lagomorph, sam, look it up

Slurpee

all three of those are going to evolve into broad-shouldered bipedal beastmen and I'm going to hate it
stop doing this to me, pokemon

VCRClock

Quote from: Slurpee on February 27, 2019, 12:56:36 PM
all three of those are going to evolve into broad-shouldered bipedal beastmen and I'm going to hate it
actually only two of them

sobble evolves into miserabubble
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on February 27, 2019, 12:04:36 PM
I set my alarm so I could get up do laundry, and make something to eat before work and slept until 1. My life is trainwreck.
Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on February 27, 2019, 12:19:38 PM
when I was 18 or 19 or so I still couldn't get myself to wake up to an alarm effectively and I really needed to be able to do that. so I burned an hour long loop of the piclownjew scream to a cd and put it in my clock radio with the volume set to max. it sure as hell worked.
you know what works for me is making my alarm a song that I recognize, and could hum, because it activates a different part of my brain that wants to hear that song especially after the first couple notes

Megalovania is a good one, because it was my ring tone for a while, back when phone calls were still a thing, so it also activates the part of my brain that's like "who's calling me?"
for a while it was Our Retired Explorer (Dines with Michel Foucault in Paris, 1961), then it was Every Planet We Reach is Dead, then Lisa Frank 420, and right now it's The Velveteen Dream's theme from NXT lol

a song that starts slow and then builds is also good, if you're awake to hear it, because it takes you from "morning" awake to awake-awake. Downtown by Macklemore is a good one, In the House In a Heartbeat is good, "Heels" from the It Follows soundtrack is good but you might want to edit it so the sound ramps up for the first minute, also Hello by Oasis but that one I had to like edit it because for some reason the first like 12 seconds of that song is the riff from Wonderwall and my automatic response to Wonderwall is to shut it off

the other thing is just, leaving my window shades open, because the natural sunlight really, really helps tell your body it's awake time. (not sure if you guys have the sun in canada)

I'd recommend practicing good sleep hygiene but honestly I've never managed that so :shrug:

Slurpee

Quote from: VCRClock on February 27, 2019, 01:17:46 PM
actually only two of them

sobble evolves into miserabubble
lol

Slurpee

another good wake-up song is Build Me Up by Rhymefest because it samples it's hook from Build Me Up Buttercup, but he got Ol' Dirty Bastard sing it

[u2]DELYpBEJGcY[/u2]

e: I didn't misspell "its" autocorrect just doesn't believe that that word exists
other words autocorrect hates: ill, well

I thought autocorrect was supposed to be adaptive, but somehow it has never picked up on the fact that when I'm typing a word with an apostrophe I JUST TYPE THE APOSTROPHE

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

that works out great for me now, but I needed the scream-cd at first. before that I would sleep through any music I chose. It needed to be utterly god damned unbearable or I wouldn't learn to respond to a normal alarm. my mom slept through a marching band with her window open when she was a kid. must run in the family.

also the rabbit is gonna be another incineroar or it's gonna be renamon. I guarantee you. except not hilarious like incineroar.

PhantomCatClock

I was straight up going to say, that rabbit is going to evolve into something sexy (or at least bipedal) to keep the furry interest high, the other two are just going to be Pokemon to get everyone else's money, too

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: Slurpee on February 27, 2019, 01:29:55 PM
another good wake-up song is Build Me Up by Rhymefest because it samples it's hook from Build Me Up Buttercup,

one of my years-old unfinished flashes is a song about you to the tune of Build Me Up Buttercup and I was going to surprise you and post it with no context one of these clock days but alas

it is now has precedence and the surprise is ruined

PhantomCatClock

(it was Fuck Me Up SlurpeeClock)

GreyClock

I was going to make a flash movie about you making a flash movie and... etc.

Do you guys have any irrational fears? I often think about this when I'm peeing that it would really suck if instead of urine, thick red blood would suddenly come out.

Today I was peeing at work and I didn't really pay attention and as I flushed I thought I saw some red in the maelstrom of piss, soap bubbles and whatever. I've been drinking water like crazy all night, but it's all yellow that comes out...

PhantomCatClock

the problem is your diet. stop eating.