News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

I was feeling glum the other night at work and storyboarded an entire cartoon but the crux of the ending involved the song It Don’t Hurt Anymore by Hank Thompson and I remembered copywritten music gets your shit deleted so I just scrapped the whole thing.

Clock Days coming up though I gotta write something

RobClock

Also my alarm is Drunken Sailor by the Irish Rovers and it has never failed waking me up, I’m just poorly disciplined in dragging my ass out of bed before necessary because life is a meaningless procession of indistinguishable days that crush the spirit so completely as to suck the pleasure entirely from the weekends when I don’t have to go into work until it all bleeds together into one utterly blasé mess

RobClock

I am still feeling somewhat glum

RobClock

Alex Jones went back on JRE
[u2]-5yh2HcIlkU[/u2]
Haven’t had a chance to watch it yet but some colleagues have informed me it trumps his original interview in terms of batshit hilarity, which is all a boy can ask for.

Slurpee

I've been in this physics class for 6 weeks and we've done a lab experiment every single week
and every single week the lab takes up way more time than the three hours that we're actually in the lab, because in every single lab, the data we record does not match the theory

we change groups every week, and it does not happen to every group, but it happens to every group that I'm in, even when I'm not physically participating in the actual labwork and am just sitting to one side taking care of the theoretical work

do I just radiate entropy or something?
I think I would actually be surprised if any of the labs from this point forward went to plan

Slurpee

Slurpee's Stand:

「FIRE OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN」

Activates when anybody in proximity attempts a menial task requiring an unremarkable degree of competence, causing them to fail in a way that is completely undetectable except for complications that result later on

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on February 27, 2019, 08:50:32 PM
Also my alarm is Drunken Sailor by the Irish Rovers and it has never failed waking me up, I’m just poorly disciplined in dragging my ass out of bed before necessary because life is a meaningless procession of indistinguishable days that crush the spirit so completely as to suck the pleasure entirely from the weekends when I don’t have to go into work until it all bleeds together into one utterly blasé mess
try listening to Downtown by Macklemore

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 27, 2019, 04:24:37 PM
Quote from: Slurpee on February 27, 2019, 01:29:55 PM
another good wake-up song is Build Me Up by Rhymefest because it samples it's hook from Build Me Up Buttercup,

one of my years-old unfinished flashes is a song about you to the tune of Build Me Up Buttercup and I was going to surprise you and post it with no context one of these clock days but alas

it is now has precedence and the surprise is ruined
... I swear StrangeClock made a video to that song a few years ago, but it's not on his youtube or newgrounds account
copyright takedown, maybe?

PhantomCatClock

It was gonna be me singing

Not inspired by anything, it was just something I'd sing in the refrigerator at work

RobClock

Quote from: Slurpee on February 28, 2019, 02:38:21 PM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 27, 2019, 04:24:37 PM
Quote from: Slurpee on February 27, 2019, 01:29:55 PM
another good wake-up song is Build Me Up by Rhymefest because it samples it's hook from Build Me Up Buttercup,

one of my years-old unfinished flashes is a song about you to the tune of Build Me Up Buttercup and I was going to surprise you and post it with no context one of these clock days but alas

it is now has precedence and the surprise is ruined
... I swear StrangeClock made a video to that song a few years ago, but it's not on his youtube or newgrounds account
copyright takedown, maybe?

He did, it was him in various shirts with various clocks printed out and worn as masks as he danced around and mimed to the lyrics. I just checked his YouTube channel and the video is gone but a screen cap from it is his user picture. Another one of the greats MIA press f to pay respects

PhantomCatClock

forgot how much I fucking love that song now that I finally hear the original again

VCRClock

according to my spreadsheet, I'll break even this week as long as I don't spend more than (-$12.00) tomorrow
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

According to mine, I need to get a job by the end of the month or I'm a g-g-g-goner

One to two applications per day, it turns out, is not overcompensation for unskilled labor hiring being slower in Jan-Mar

GreyClock

What's up with people in the chat functions of games nowadays? I haven't been exposed to it much, but it seems like it's one moron after another spouting ill-informed opinions, mostly about gender. Granted, I don't do a lot of twitters and reddits and it's probably indicative of a larger issue, but goddamn. It doesn't strike me as trolling. Do you really think this particular fantasy mmorpg is the right forum? "Do you want to join my pro-LGBT guild?" And do what exactly? Combat society's problems AND this fictional goatman warlock at the same time? Who are these people? Are these neighbors? Co-workers? Is this a byproduct of providing internet access to insane asylums? It's probably a slew of mentally defective teenagers. God, I hate teenagers.

Thanks, granddad.

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

I read somewhere that you can kill an introvert by having a stranger stand in their kitchen until they starve

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

my neopets gaming guild only allows queer-positive trans-supporting dolphin safe white nationalist yakub cultists

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

also every decade of human life is uniquely terrible and beautiful it's just that the ones you're exposed to more seem worse. I hate every generation. especially the current one. and the one before that. and the next one. and mine. and the one before that. fuck those guys.

PhantomCatClock

I get on neopets every day to do the bets and nothing else

I think I got kicked out of my last guild for starting a huge, twenty-person argument and not being dolphin-safe