News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenegadeClock

Quote from: RobClock on March 10, 2019, 02:35:05 PM
A RobClock from work the other night

Looks like you're holding a little, stinky trash can.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I just remembered I had a toy of that exact incarnation of supeboy. I thought a teenage superman in a leather jacket was cool as hell at the time. yet I probably wouldn't have accepted a batman like that. maybe robin? maaaaaybe. either way he ended up doing glorious battle with gundams and beanie babies.

Slurpee

iirc that outfit was actually a parody of 90's jacket-over-spandex costumes like rogue and gambit. he's the young clone of superman that showed up after Death of Superman, and the idea was that it was the kind of thing a teenager would think is cool. the problem with that was it is cool, dad, so it just became his look

Slurpee

Robin dressed like this once:

but it was a joke
but also kind of the greatest?

PhantomCatClock

taking a hero who mostly deals with armed thieves and naming robbin' was a bad idea

RobClock

GreyClock

I'm really against animal cruelty. It's why I won't wear any leather.

What about those fancy suede boots then? You stupid idiot. Stupid, stupid idiot.

PhantomCatClock

I'm for animal cruelty, but I don't wear any leather

it's why I ripped all my skin off years ago.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: GreyClock on February 25, 2019, 02:04:25 AM
There's this girl that's super into me. I know this, because she keeps making these really cheesy puns. I'll say: "I really have to clean out my chimney." She'll say: "I wish you'd clean out my chimney." Or whatever. Anyway, I looked her up on Facebook, because that's the age we live in, and I noticed something: she looks fucking nuts in all of her pictures. Like something's a little off in the eyes. That's a thing right?

UPDATE https://nypost.com/2019/03/12/bro-decodes-nail-art-to-save-guys-from-dating-crazy-ladies/

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on March 13, 2019, 04:17:46 AM
Quote from: GreyClock on February 25, 2019, 02:04:25 AM
There's this girl that's super into me. I know this, because she keeps making these really cheesy puns. I'll say: "I really have to clean out my chimney." She'll say: "I wish you'd clean out my chimney." Or whatever. Anyway, I looked her up on Facebook, because that's the age we live in, and I noticed something: she looks fucking nuts in all of her pictures. Like something's a little off in the eyes. That's a thing right?

UPDATE https://nypost.com/2019/03/12/bro-decodes-nail-art-to-save-guys-from-dating-crazy-ladies/

this is almost as funny as the guy's selfies.

Quote from: Slurpee on March 11, 2019, 05:01:12 PM
Robin dressed like this once:

but it was a joke
but also kind of the greatest?
bahahaha

RobClock

Pretty sure I’ve shared these guys’ videos before, but the new episode of Scoob Tube just came out and I get name dropped in the first minute
[u2]ewbOm0COth0[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

I watchedâ€"and enjoyedâ€"the ENTIRE THING but missed the KAIJUTURTLE YOU SEEIN' THESE TOES until my second try

That show looks like it would've been pretty cool if it didn't have the dog in it

RobClock

On the new bonus episode of The Dick Show, Dick talks about and shows off a cartoon that he and Maddox sold to Fox Animation back in 2010 that didn’t get picked up. It’s one of those fascinating looks behind the curtain in actual TV production but what astonished me is that they paid the studio 25 grand (for approximately 6 minutes) and how fuckin shitty the cartoon looks. Obviously done in Flash, pencil tool drawings, tweened movements, stilted character poses, lifeless backdrops- seriously looked like the low effort production of any given teenage Newgrounds cartoonist. Even more shocking is Dick saying that the quote for a full episode was $80,000. This is a proper, well known and acclaimed studio, and from what I’ve seen of their other work, frankly kind of a little embarrassing. Maybe they had the inkling that the project wasn’t getting off the ground so they half assed it? Either way I was floored how little you get for your money on the professional level.

PhantomCatClock

shoplift your art contract work

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on March 14, 2019, 10:46:46 AM
On the new bonus episode of The Dick Show, Dick talks about and shows off a cartoon that he and Maddox sold to Fox Animation back in 2010 that didn’t get picked up. It’s one of those fascinating looks behind the curtain in actual TV production but what astonished me is that they paid the studio 25 grand (for approximately 6 minutes) and how fuckin shitty the cartoon looks. Obviously done in Flash, pencil tool drawings, tweened movements, stilted character poses, lifeless backdrops- seriously looked like the low effort production of any given teenage Newgrounds cartoonist. Even more shocking is Dick saying that the quote for a full episode was $80,000. This is a proper, well known and acclaimed studio, and from what I’ve seen of their other work, frankly kind of a little embarrassing. Maybe they had the inkling that the project wasn’t getting off the ground so they half assed it? Either way I was floored how little you get for your money on the professional level.
sounds like a hell of a racket for the animators tbh

GreyClock

Quote from: Slurpee on March 09, 2019, 03:47:22 AMI HATE THIS
I HATE FEELING THINGS
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING
Yeah, defo man... Like when you really love your cat and your cat really loves you. To a point where it gets annoying at times. He's sitting next to me right now, putting his claws in my leg. I just fed you and held you like a baby for fifteen minutes! And you feel like an asshole for being annoyed. And then you contemplate his age and the likelyhood he'll die in the coming years and you make yourself sad to boot. Let's go live in the Equilibriumâ,,¢-world.

PhantomCatClock

i need a concave plane on the end of this stick and i need it as spoon as possible

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on March 14, 2019, 03:19:42 PM
i need a concave plane on the end of this stick and i need it as spoon as possible
are you ok

PhantomCatClock

this is no time fork questions

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on March 14, 2019, 03:19:42 PM

paddle be $800, second window please
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew