News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreyClock

Cool lifehack for all you flashers out there: if you have just the teensiest hole in the front of your underpants it feels as if you're walking around with your dick out all day.

PhantomCatClock

get a bigger dick :airhorns:

GreyClock

it's great... for threading needles

PhantomCatClock

you could sound other dicks for the ultimate docking experience

GreyClock

it's too sharp and would cut right through

hence the holes in the underpants

it's a problem

PhantomCatClock

try sleeping on your stomach to squish it into a chode

GreyClock

I tried to expedite the process by falling flat on my stomach and now it looks like a salami slice. Thanks for nothing!

GreyClock

Ever notice any small details or weird references or whatever in movies/series/whatever that made you go he...he he... he he ha he ha hu hu ho?

Example: I was watching The Big Short and there's this random shot of Las Vegas with a giant billboard with Martin Short on it. He he... The Big Short.

Slurpee

Quote from: GreyClock on April 11, 2019, 04:55:48 PM
Ever notice any small details or weird references or whatever in movies/series/whatever that made you go he...he he... he he ha he ha hu hu ho?

Example: I was watching The Big Short and there's this random shot of Las Vegas with a giant billboard with Martin Short on it. He he... The Big Short.
in The Big Lebowski, after Dude's last conversation with The Stranger, The Stranger stands up to leave walking one direction, then reconsiders and turns around to leave the other way.
if you watch Dude's eyeline, when The Stranger steps back, Dude looks the direction he initially didn't go, then, as The Stranger goes the other way, Dude turns his head
so, from Dude's perspective, The Stranger just ~mysteriously disappeared~

GreyClock

Quote from: Slurpee on April 11, 2019, 09:09:02 PMin The Big Lebowski, after Dude's last conversation with The Stranger, The Stranger stands up to leave walking one direction, then reconsiders and turns around to leave the other way. if you watch Dude's eyeline, when The Stranger steps back, Dude looks the direction he initially didn't go, then, as The Stranger goes the other way, Dude turns his head so, from Dude's perspective, The Stranger just ~mysteriously disappeared~
Is your copy different from mine? It's the exact opposite. (Also it's not the last conversation with the Stranger?) He looks the way The Stranger initially goes (and maybe thinks for a second ~where did he go?!~) then turns his head and looks after him as he walks away (granted The Stanger's out of frame at that point, but...)

I always liked that part because The Stranger is initially presented as this wise, cool and collected character (people even seem to think he's an angel or god or whatever) and then he stumbles around like an easily distracted idiot who spotted a penny or forgot where the door was or something... just another freak in the freak kingdom.

What if, and I'm pulling this out of my ass on the spot, The Stranger is not god or omniscient or whatever, but a real stranger in a bar telling you (the viewer) a wild(ly exaggerated) story about a guy he met a couple of times in a bowling alley? Call Cracked.

Speaking of which: I was watching The Big Sleep one of the newer Dave Chappelle specials and who's sitting there laughing in an audience reaction shot? Michael Swaim.

So I guess don't call Cracked.

GreyClock

Or did you mean just that split second? Because if that's the case it's not so much the exact opposite as it's exactly the same.

PhantomCatClock

this thread is haunted

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on April 12, 2019, 01:27:11 PM
this thread is haunted

There’s nothing more haunting than going back a couple hundred pages and reading your own posts from ten years ago

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

Quote from: GreyClock on April 12, 2019, 02:46:18 AM
Quote from: Slurpee on April 11, 2019, 09:09:02 PMin The Big Lebowski, after Dude's last conversation with The Stranger, The Stranger stands up to leave walking one direction, then reconsiders and turns around to leave the other way. if you watch Dude's eyeline, when The Stranger steps back, Dude looks the direction he initially didn't go, then, as The Stranger goes the other way, Dude turns his head so, from Dude's perspective, The Stranger just ~mysteriously disappeared~
Is your copy different from mine? It's the exact opposite. (Also it's not the last conversation with the Stranger?) He looks the way The Stranger initially goes (and maybe thinks for a second ~where did he go?!~) then turns his head and looks after him as he walks away (granted The Stanger's out of frame at that point, but...)

I always liked that part because The Stranger is initially presented as this wise, cool and collected character (people even seem to think he's an angel or god or whatever) and then he stumbles around like an easily distracted idiot who spotted a penny or forgot where the door was or something... just another freak in the freak kingdom.

What if, and I'm pulling this out of my ass on the spot, The Stranger is not god or omniscient or whatever, but a real stranger in a bar telling you (the viewer) a wild(ly exaggerated) story about a guy he met a couple of times in a bowling alley? Call Cracked.

Speaking of which: I was watching The Big Sleep one of the newer Dave Chappelle specials and who's sitting there laughing in an audience reaction shot? Michael Swaim.

So I guess don't call Cracked.
welp, I checked the movie and I was talking crazy talk

disregard

VCRClock

yo remember when you had to get your information from websites that were all http://cartooncharacter.dept.school.edu/~user/thing.html

I ask because I was looking for that "I love being STRONG" image from homestuck, and somebody on reddit linked to the original image hosted on this old furry art site. I've been looking at some other pictures from the artist and holy shit (nsfw)
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

why you don't tell your furry spouse to sleep in the dog house

RobClock

I don’t know what I was expecting but it certainly wasn’t that

GreyClock

"Yeah, my name's Kurt Logan. I made this. What of it?" Dude is probably dead now. You could really market this as outsider art.

OOOORRRRR... he's not dead and still active on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/KurtLogan/overview

Speaking as someone without any real passions or ambitions I say: good on him. 18 years later and still going strong drawing the musceley ladies.

PhantomCatClock

what in gods green fuck though